ALL >> Travel >> View Article
An Overview Of The Legendary Ferrari World
What do you expect heading to Abu Dhabi? We think it’s a plan-visiting the legendary amusement park Ferrari World. Let’s look at what awaits:
The World’s Fastest Rollercoaster
Forget the cars for a moment. Ferrari world offers speeds like no other. Get on the Formula Rossa to experience the thrill speeding along the 2.2km course at mind blowing speeds of upto 240 km/hr. Tighten your belts and put on your goggles and join this incredible ride.
Junior Pilotas Driving School
This is a really exciting experience for kids who get to not only ride a Ferrari, but they also get to learn about the traffic rules. The young GT drivers get instructions from trained experts before hitting the road and cruising in a mini sized 430 GT Spider. By the time they’re done, they’ll be equipped with traffic rules, signs and the laws of the road.
Rev those engines and get ready to race against your friends in the Fiorano GT challenge. This is all in your Ferrari F430 Spider as you compete against your friends. Launch away from the starting line and off to the twisting parallel tracks. It’s a real thrill as you get immersed in a real drag race experience reaching speeds of upto 95 km/hr. If competition is in your blood, well, this is an absolute treat!
The Fantasy Dreamscape
Do you want to visit where no Ferrari has been before? The 4D simulator takes you on a journey over cliffs and into the depths of the oceans which really bring your imagination to life. Feel the warmth of the jungle and varying temperatures through the ice caves. Clearly no Ferrari has been in this wonderland before.
The Simulator Race
Presenting to you the Scuderia Challenge where you race against record lap times with a variety of Ferraris either solo or in a group-friends maybe? The ultimate goal is to truly challenge yourself and see what you’re truly made of ;)
This is yet another rewarding experience for thrill seekers. It offers us endurance challenge but only for the brave at heart. It offers the ultimate Adrenaline experience for the entire family and it’s felt right from the moment you step into the park. Turbo track is popular for its signature funnel shape, and the top of the 54 metre track is Yas Island’s highest point
Who’s the Park Meant For?
Ferrari World seems like a paradise for the racing enthusiast. But there’s more to this park than just that. From Ferrari World shows, events, driving a real Ferrari to fun rides dedicated to kids and adults, the park offers a heavenly experience for families and youngsters alike.
Visiting Ferrari World
Besides booking your tickets online in advance on itickets.ae, see below more details including venue and timing.
● Location: Yas Island, Abu Dhabi-United Arab Emirates
● Timing: The park is open from 11:00 am to 8:00 pm. The perfect time to visit is during seasonal events such as the spectacular light shows.
The price of visiting Ferrari World varies and it’s presented in three broad categories online
The Bronze ticket will give you access to the park, but with Gold and Silver tickets, you’ll get additional benefits in addition to just the entrance. The ticket price typically ranges between AED 265 and AED 455 depending on the package you select.
● There are various facilities available including lockers, prayers rooms and baby care rooms.
● There’s free parking available and valet parking at a chargeable fee
● If you haven’t already purchased your ticket online, arrive early enough in the park to beat the crowd and avoid long queues. Ideally, arrive before the park opens.
● Electronic waterproof wristbands are supplied and charged with money at the guests service desk so you don’t have to worry about carrying cash or accidentally getting your money wet. Just remember to charge your bands with money at the guests service desk before heading into the park.
● Where possible, it’s highly advisable to visit over the weekday. It’s way less crowded than the weekends.
● Frequent snack breaks are commendable especially for kids. Recharge as frequently as possible to have your energy in check to help you fully experience all the attractions in the park.
● If planning over the weekend, a Bronze ticket will do just fine as the number of visitors is lesser. For weekends however, go for gold or silver pass tickets to make sure you catch your favorite rides.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. Top Interesting & Fun Facts About Puri Jagannath Temple
Author: Dinesh Das
2. Look For The Best Package For Himachal Travel.
Author: Ankit Saha
3. An Overview Of The Roatan Island
Author: William Joshua
4. Read This Guide To The Great Smokey Mountain Hot Air Balloon Rides
Author: Robert Jason
5. Why You Hire Professional Shower Remodelers To Build A Dream Bathroom That Reflects Your Style
Author: Daniel Budure
6. Why Do Businesses Opt For Dublin Chauffeur Hire Service?
Author: Myles Flood
7. The 5-second Trick For Current Travel News
Author: Filmy Duniya
8. How To Protect Yourself From Covid-19 When Traveling
Author: ServiceMaster by Wright
9. Ideas For A Fun Family Vacation
Author: Rohan kumar
10. Distinct Tasks & Activities You Can Enjoy When Chartering A Halkidiki Yacht
Author: Matthew Lewis
11. Ways To Make A Best Greece Yacht Charter Trip – Find Choices For Luxury Yachts
Author: Matthew Lewis
12. Exploring With Yacht Charter - Rent A Yacht Greece
Author: Matthew Lewis
13. Get The Best And Most Out Of Your Trip By Pre-planning Your Trip
Author: Cliff Collins
14. Vital Limo Transportation Services During Covid-19 Pandemic Situation
Author: County Limousine
15. Seminyak Accommodation – Be Sure To Book For The Best Villas
Author: Tim Paine