ALL >> Business >> View Article
Specific Product Questions
What is the biggest difference between Fusion belts and your competitors?
First off we want to compliment you for picking Fusion Tactical belts. You made the right choice! We only manufacture products that we stand behind ourselves. Besides being made in the U.S.A. our belts encompass industrial and military webbing, hardware and fabric items. Our belts not only have a cool tactical look, but are able to be used as lifesaving devices, particularly repelling. Rest assured, you can have complete confidence in life threatening situations when wearing a Fusion Belt! Fusion Tactical has an extensive history of collaborating directly with users and operators in the military, as well as public service communities to create purposeful belts designed specifically to enhance speed, safety, accuracy and performance.
How do you compete, and why are you the best?
We pride ourselves in the work that we do.
What sets us apart is our rated webbing, Made in the USA products, the ability to customize, short production time (typically roughly 2 weeks) and the fact that we allow customers to order small quantities more often.
How can I become a distributor?
Fill out dealer application. Must have a current Resale Permit Certificate (from your state) and show how you will be reselling our products, either by website address and/or physical store.
Can I receive a military discount, or any other type of discount?
Yes, you receive 15% discount for military and nonprofit organization. Proof is needed.
I am wanting to place an order. Can I call directly?
Yes! Please call (909) 393-9450 and a knowledgeable sales person will be happy to assist you.
Do you offer a drop ship program?
Yes, we can drop ship to customers, however there will be a $5.00 fee if order is less than $100.00.
Can I order one of your non-stocking items?
Yes, however there is a 1,000 pc. minimum quantity order for all hardware products.
What is the minimum buy in for new distributors?
There is a $500.00 min. for all opening orders, and afterwards $100 min. per proceeding order. If any less, a $5 handling fee will be applied.
Do you have a volume discount, and what are the price breaks?
Please contact a knowledgeable sales representative for details at (909) 393-9450.
Can we order any items without the Fusion logo?
This is a form of customization, so absolutely, you can request that the logo not be sewn on to the item.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at personal retention lanyard, tactical harness, shooting belt, gun slings & military harness for dogs
Business Articles1. Why Is It Important To Get A Security System Installed In London?
Author: steven glassner
2. 3d Printing & Rapid Prototyping: Are They The Same?
Author: eliyana desuza
3. How To Put A Dog Tag On The Collar?
Author: Misha Konyuk
4. Get The Quality Lip Gloss Packaging At A Cheap Rate
Author: custom boxes plus
5. Vertical Shaft Kiln Vs Rotary Kiln
Author: Neel Rao
6. Global Brugada Syndrome Market
7. Global Canned Coffee Market- Forecast And Analysis
8. Global Encapsulation Resins Market- Forecast And Analysis
9. Why ‘make In India’ Is A Good Social Movement To Support?
Author: Satjit Kumar
10. Advanced Seo Strategies To Drive More Traffic To Your Website
Author: Consult Myriad
11. Top 5 Reasons To Upgrade To Infor Cloudsuite Distribution
Author: NSA COM
12. Hire The Experienced Construction Company To Enjoy These Countless Benefits!
13. How To Spot The Right Civil Contractor For Your Dream Project?
14. Impact Of Covid – 19 On Worker’s Compensation
15. Digital Cameras Buying Suggestions For You
Author: Ainsworth Dickenson