ALL >> Food,-Cooking-and-Drink >> View Article
A Beefy Affair That Starts With Pan Roasting
Winter is closing and yet you can feel the nip in the air. You can now celebrate the offset of the winter months with a beefy platter. Yes! A juicy and thick steak will lend you all the warmth you need to beat the nip. Fire it up with a pan roasting; you surely shouldn’t miss this out.
Why the pan fried method?
When there are oodles of charcoal available at home and a strong grill in the kitchen, why would you want to choose the pan fried method? Since long chefs seemed to have an affinity towards this particular cooking approach.
They say that this process only enhances the taste of the meat. Whether its meat, poultry or even fish, this seems like an intelligent way to roast the ingredient. An ideal hack, they say. At the same time don’t mistake this roasting pan to be some ordinary utensil that you place on the oven. For pan roasting you will need a heavy utensil (frying pan) which will make it easier for the meat to get cooked. A cast iron pan will make for a great choice. For better results it’s recommended that you don’t use a non-stick utensil since it will take grater time to get heated.
Before all of these, get the steak ready. Yes! Rib-eye or the New York Sirloin is the best choice. After the meat goes back to its room temperature, season it on both the sides with grounded pepper and salt. Heat the pan for at least 2 minutes and add in some olive oil. Sear each of the sides for 2 minutes, at least till the time the meat turns brown.
It takes around 10 minutes for the steak to reach medium rare doneness. After the meat is done, take a carving board and place the steak on it. Leave aside for another 5minites. You can either slice it up or serve it as whole. It all depends upon your choice. Sprinkle a little bit of Maldon salt and add some butter and let it melt.
Remember thicker pieces tend to taste better than thin slices. Under a majority of circumstances chefs recommend using this method for cooking meat because it helps seal the juices. To get that perfect taste you got after visiting few of the American steak restaurants in London, prepare a sauce that would complement the beefy platter; in fact you can take help of the internet to prepare some tasty sauces or experiment with your ideas.
About the Author: If you are in London and looking for American steak restaurants in London the write ups of Mathew Gomes will do a world of good for you.
Food, Cooking and Drink Articles1. Novozymes (denmark) And Basf (germany) Are The Key Players In The Enzymes Market
2. Major Players In The Malt Extracts And Ingredients Market
3. 9 Styles Of Chai Preparations That You Are Depriving Yourself Of
Author: Halmari Tea
4. T-fal Actibread Bread Machine Review
Author: Ryan Hall
5. U.s. Companies Exploring The Indian Market
Author: Susta India
6. Join Nfci Cooking Classes In Chandigarh – Best Hotel Management Institute
Author: smith angel
7. 5 Simple Techniques For Bikaneri Bhujia Packet
Author: Priniti Foods Pvt Ltd
8. Top Tips Before Going For Dining In Gold Coast Restaurants
Author: Backbone Bar
9. Covid-19 Impact On Water-soluble Fertilizer Industry Trends, Growth, Opportunity Assessment
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
10. Covid-19 Impact On Sugar Confectionery Industry Analysis, Supply Chain, Global Qualitative Insight
Author: Nikhil khadilkar
11. Market Leaders In Food Diagnostics Market
12. Restaurant Online Ordering App & Ordering Systems
13. Food As Medicine – Eating Properly For Immunity And Health
Author: Satjit Kumar
14. Mango Dehydrator Dehydrates The Mangoes Properly!
Author: James Rodriguez
15. Asia Pacific To Dominate The Plant Extracts Market, By Application, Throughout 2025