ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Indulge In Exciting Activities With Cheap Holidays To Japan
Known as the 'Land of the Rising Sun', Japan is an island country in the Pacific Ocean. It is a place where you can find traditions and modernity co-existing peacefully with each other. While holidaying in this part of the world, you'll get the chance to witness the nation's cultural offerings as well as its modern architectural marvels. Japan has vast expanses of fascinating natural surroundings as well. They are characterised by volcanic mountains, hot springs, and tropical beaches. Its varying geographical features give you plenty of opportunities to indulge in your favourite outdoor activities.
The best time to visit Japan would greatly depend on your plans on the kind of activity you'd like to enjoy during your time spent in the country.
Spring from March to May would allow you to witness the beautiful pink and white cherry blossoms. You can see the leaves of scarlet and red shades in autumn, which arrives in the month of September and lasts until November. Your Japan holidays in these two seasons would be extremely pleasant with the presence of a favourable weather and some important festivals. Summer from June to August is the time when the heavy rains may hamper your plans of sightseeing. However, you can enjoy plenty of festivals or 'Matsuris' in this season with spectacular celebrations.
Winter from December to March would be an excellent time to visit this country if you're interested in some thrilling activities. You'd love skiing on the slopes of Nagano and Hokkaido during your cheap holidays to Japan, as they're covered in fresh, powdery snow in winter. The presence of snow would also make the hot springs even more pleasant. If you're in Nagano, you can also watch the resident snow monkeys in action as they appear in great numbers during this time of the year. Mount Fuji is one of the most popular tourist attractions of Japan. You'd enjoy hiking on this mountain and watching the awe-inspiring views from its summit.
During your time spent in Tokyo, the capital city of Japan, you'll get the chance to get to the Imperial Palace. While most of its parts are closed to the public, you can still have plenty of things to see outside this palace on your cheap Japan holidays, such as the East Higashi-Gyoen Garden and the Nijubashi Bridge. You can explore some intriguing memorials, monuments, and museums related to the atomic bombing of Hiroshima on your visit to the Hiroshima Peace Memorial Park.
A tour of the Osaka Castle would give you the chance to witness the magnificence of this large fortress. You can also go through the displays that provide valuable information on the castle's history. Japan is well-known for its top-quality foods that are prepared mainly using rice and fish. When you are in any of the Japanese restaurants, make sure you order your desired Sushi or Sashimi. Sushi uses rice mixed with fish, vegetables, or seaweed and is eaten with the help of chopsticks. Sashimi is raw fish or seafood and is served with a spicy Japanese condiment called 'Wasabi'.
Travel Articles1. Things To Know Before Flying With Jetblue Airlines Reservations
Author: Chrish Smith
2. Car Rental In Chennai For Tourism
Author: Ellen Dares
3. Top Christmas Party Venues In Sydney You Shouldn’t Miss In 2020
Author: charlotte evelyn
4. Of Whales And Adventures: Thrilling Experiences You Shouldn’t Miss In Perth
Author: Olivia Angel Williams
5. Common Mistakes People Make When Hiring Airport Transfer Services
Author: James Spencer
6. Britannia Airport Cars Is Giving Cut Throat Competition At Heathrow Airport Transfer
Author: britannia airport
7. Britannia Airport Fulfill All The Parameter To Be The Best Choice Of Passengers At Gatwick Airport C
Author: britannia airport
8. Rolls Royce Wedding Car Sydney – Hire The Best Car For Your Wedding
Author: Prestige Hire
9. Watersports Activities In Dubai Make Your Trip Even More Enjoyable
Author: Mr Safnas
10. Hayber Cars Is Considered As A Cheapest Gatwick Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith
11. What To Expect With The Opening Of The Grand Egyptian Museum In 2020?
Author: Cliff Collins
12. Dehradun Taxi Service - Dehraduntaxiservices
13. Hayber Cars Counts Your Payment As Sorter You Travel For London Southend Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith
14. Popular Places In Sydney To Have A Thrilling Nye Celebration
Author: Harley Leon
15. Most Fun Sightseeing Tours In Sydney And Where You Can Find Them
Author: Evelyn Adam