ALL >> Business >> View Article
Business Video Solutions
Total Articles: 14
As millennial's, we know the impact social media has on the general public and more on the young population which accounts for 55 percent of the population of India. In the wake of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc., the type of content on the internet has increasingly taken the form of bursts of concise data, be it status updates or tweets, brevity is the essence of content on the internet. Many multinationals as well as Indian brands have jumped on the bandwagon and have started to create concise video content, this Video Solution for Business is many times referred to as Corporate Video Solution or Business Video Solutions.
According to a recent study, the attention span of a person is 8 to 12 seconds, lower than the much-hyped average attention span of 9 seconds of a Goldfish. It’s therefore important to have a message conveyed in a very quick yet effective manner via videos that are short and relay the message loud and clear. However, there can never be a template or a prototype of a video solution for business that will be applicable to each and every scenario of every other company.
The content of the business video solution has to be unique in such a way that it satisfies all of the following:
● Company Policies
● Reaction or feedback expected from the Audience
● Cultural background of the Target Audience
Based on the above criteria there are a few domains under which a Corporate Video Solution can be placed, they are:
1. Explainer Videos:
● It can be any videos that attempt to educate the viewer about any specific task such as a video tutorial that demonstrates the working of a vacuum cleaner.
● The length of this video depends on the complexity of the task.
2. Pre-roll Advertisement:
● The idea behind this is pretty much like the screening of movie trailers before the actual movie with the added benefit of accessing a site or link that redirects the user to the company’s website.
● This strategy increases the audience of the company or brand in question as it makes the content available to the newer audience viewing some other related content on the internet.
3. Brand Culture Showcasing Videos:
● Videos of this kind have a general tone of honesty and transparency which allows the audience to understand better and increases their trust in the firm.
● While making such a video the sensitivity of the audience on a particular subject must be kept in mind.
4. Testimonial Videos:
● These kinds of videos are the most difficult to make as it involves honest feedback from the users of the company or brand’s product or services. One cannot ascertain the feedback would be positive or negative but the tone of the video usually is biased towards the creators of the product or services.
● Authenticity in this type of videos is observed to be very rare.
The content in these videos is again subject to human verification and could never be replaced by any “intelligent” algorithm as human sensitivity is very subjective. A person with a decent amount of knowledge on human perceptions, interactions, responses and cultural beliefs is the most appropriate person to create such Business Video Solutions.
Business Articles1. This Is The Best Things About Distribution Boards Market With Forecast To 2021
2. Stadium Seating Design
Author: Unknown Member
3. Asea Redox Water: Know All About Its Benefits In Improving Your Health
Author: Hans Augustine
4. Never Burn These Things In Your Fireplace
Author: Joseph Mack
5. Industrial Fans And Its Applications
Author: Neel Rao
6. Industrial Security Needs And Solutions
Author: Unknown Member
7. 5 Reasons To Hire A Good Exhibition Stall Design Agency
Author: Smart Exhibition Design
8. A New Android 9.0 Pie For The Samsung Galaxy Tablet S4 Now Rolling Out Of The Masses
Author: Manoj Varma
9. 9 Ways To Better Your Social Media Presence
10. Video Marketing Increases Conversions
Author: Devin A. Herz
11. Skin Diagnosis & Doctor Consultations
Author: Skin Diagnosis & Doctor Consultations
12. Benefits Of As9100 Rev D Certification
Author: John Mills
13. Effective Tips To Attract Millennials To Your Restaurant
Author: Brendan Lee
14. Htc Was Launched By It’s A New Smartphone Of Desire 12+ In Uk 2019
Author: Manoj Varma
15. Cat Fleas And Ticks Treatment
Author: Cat Fleas And Ticks Treatment