ALL >> Education >> View Article
Admission Procedure At Krupanidhi Pre-university College
The decision of choosing a pre-university college is certainly a crucial one. Based on the education one receives in their college and the way they perform in their final exams, a career path can be chosen. This makes it very important for students to choose from the best PUC colleges in Bangalore. One such college is the Krupanidhi Pre-University College. Its special focus on building a wholesome environment for the overall development of students makes it stand out.
In this article, we outline the admission procedure for Krupanidhi PUC.
Online Application steps
First, candidates must fill the application form which can be obtained from the website.
Then, all the required documents must be uploaded.
On doing this, candidates will be taken to the payment gateway where they must make the payment for their application.
On payment of the application fee, candidates get a reference number, which will be required for all future transactions.
The fee for the form is Rs. 1000 for all courses that come under undergraduate, graduate and postgraduate degrees. Whereas, for diploma courses, the application fees is Rs. 500.
Offline Application Steps
Candidates must download the application forms available on the website.
They must then fill all the details.
After doing so, they must attach all the required documents.
Candidates must make a DD for the application fee in favour of the respective department.
Then, candidates must courier the forms, along with the required documents and the DD to the respective college.
Candidates can also submit this pack in person to the admissions office at the college or at the regional centres.
On payment of the application fee, candidates get a reference number, which will be required for all future transactions, including when paying the tuition fee online after selection.
Selected candidates are required to pay the tuition fee online or in person at the college or at the regional centres before the due date. Admissions will be cancelled for candidates who fail to do so. The fee payment options include paying cash at the admissions counter in the respective college, or making a DD or a bank transfer and online payment.
Krupanidhi College which is one of the top puc colleges in bangalore, has thus simplified the application procedure, isn’t it?
If you have any queries or questions regarding any of the steps in the application procedure please feel free to mail us your enquiry to “email@example.com” We have counsellors that can call you and also guide you through the application process.
Education Articles1. Benefits Of Ccna Certification For Your Networking Career
2. Should You Employ A Designer When Renovating Your Kitchen Area?
Author: Alex Arnorld
3. Why Opting For Photography Courses Is Best For Your Clicking Career?
Author: Dk Digital Tech
4. How Could You Make Coding Fun?
Author: shubham sharma
5. How To Quickly Manage High School Teachers Responsibilities
Author: Dilawar Mustafa
6. "the Best Tips To Enrich Communication Between Students, Staff And Parents "
Author: Neelima Ls
7. Best It Training Institute In Jamshedpur
Author: Best IT training institute in jamshepur
8. 10 Famous Trumpet Players
Author: Bishal Sharma
9. Reasons Why Engineering Is Important In Present Day?
Author: Kamal Bhatt
10. Which Is The Best Mca College In Mumbai? Which College Is Better For Pursuing Mca And Have Better P
Author: Girish Shyanbhag
11. Which Is The Best Management Or Mba College In Mumbai?
Author: Girish Shyanbhag
12. The Alignment Of My Project Methodology To The Lean Process
Author: Debra Gentz
13. What Are Some Of The Best Quotes From Mahatma Gandhi?
Author: insights success
14. All You Need To Know About Scholarships For International Students In Australia
Author: Echoes Education
15. Difference Between Mbbs In Ukraine And Other Countries For Indian Students