ALL >> Travel >> View Article
7 Best Attractions That Make Cheap Holidays To Jamaica Exciting
An island nation located in the Caribbean Sea, Jamaica can be an ideal destination to escape your hectic lifestyle and unwind in fascinating natural surroundings. It has some alluring beaches, set against the backdrop of swaying coconut palms and surrounded by crystal-clear waters. The tropical climate of this island country would give you plenty of opportunities to enjoy your time outdoors and visit some of its popular attractions:
1. Beaches: Jamaica offers many white-sand beaches for those who wish to relax under the sun on vast stretches of gorgeous, white sands. Doctor's Cave Beach, Mile Beach, and Frenchman's Cove Beach are a few of such beautiful beaches worth exploring while holidaying in this fabulous island destination of the Caribbean.
2. Kingston: If you've had enough of relaxation on the white-sand beaches and are longing for something different, the Jamaican capital would be the best place. You can enjoy your fun-filled moments during your Jamaica holidays in Kingston. The museums located in the capital would give you some interesting insights of the nation's history and culture.
3. Falmouth: It is among the most well-preserved Georgian towns in the Caribbean. The major attraction in this part of Jamaica is the Greenwood Great House, which was built in the late-18th century by Richard Barrett. In recent times, it has been transformed into a museum with a good collection of musical instruments and antique furniture. You can also explore a coconut and sugar plantation built here in the mid-18th century called Good Hope Plantation.
4. Blue Hole: On the mountains outside the port town of Ocho Rios, you'll find this series of small pools that are filled with the cascades of water. They are surrounded by picturesque greenery that would soothe your senses during your cheap holidays to Jamaica as you carry on climbing the rocks. Make sure you’re wearing the appropriate water shoes, as the rocks can get slippery at times.
5. Port Antonio: When compared to the other resort towns, it is less commercial and has the charm of a sleepy little fishing village. While in Port Antonio, you can indulge in some exciting activities like hiking through the jungle trails and snorkelling. You'd also find some interesting attractions in this resort town, such as Somerset Falls and an 18th-century fort called Fort George.
6. Blue and John Crow Mountains National Park: Declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in the year 2015, this national park was once a safe haven for the indigenous Taino people who arrived here while trying to escape slavery. Your cheap Jamaica holidays would give you the opportunity to explore numerous species of plants and birds, as well as the world's second largest butterfly in this park.
7. Dunn's River Falls: One of the most popular natural attractions of Jamaica, these waterfalls encompasses the smaller waterfalls. While ascending the rocks with the help of a guide, you can also spend your moments of relaxation in any of the refreshing pools situated at the base. These pools also give you the chance to swim in their clear and refreshing waters.
You can click here to know more about cheap holidays to Mauritius and the experiences that the island country offers.
Travel Articles1. Planning Your Perfect Picnic In Sydney
Author: scarlett stark
2. Dehradun Taxi Services, Taxi Booking Dehradun
3. Darjeeling Holiday Packages
4. Party Bus Rental Near Me Offers A Unique Transport That Combines Luxury With Affordability
Author: Party Bus DC Rental
5. Bask The Same Day Agra Tour By Train
Author: Siddharth Acharya
6. About Mongolia
7. How To Find The Perfect Helicopter For Sale?
8. How To Apply For Algeria Visa?
Author: VisaTitans Inc.
9. Mohare Danda Trek
Author: Trekking Trail Nepal
10. Mount Kilimanjaro - The Skyscraper Of S.a
Author: Simon Mark
11. Go On A Manali Trip With Your Family This Summer!
Author: Manish Kapoor
12. How To Apply For Afghanistan Visa?
Author: VisaTitans Inc.
13. Taxi Schiphol Should Be There At Your Disposal For Traveling Amsterdam!
Author: Cheap taxi Schiphol announced by David is drawing
14. The Best Luxury Villa Bali – Why Should You Choose One
Author: Tom O'Brien
15. Top 3 Beaches Your Puri Holiday Package Must Include
Author: Dinesh Das