ALL >> Business >> View Article
Lawsuit Against Stratview Research For Copyright Infringement And Trade Secret Violations
Lucintel India has filed civil lawsuit against Stratview Research, a market research company based in Raipur, India for trade secret and copyright infringements.
The court case was filed at District and Session Court, Raipur, CG, India under CNR CGRP01-006081-2017.
Stratview Research was started by three past employees named Deepak Agrawal, Ritesh Gandecha and Aditya Joshi of Lucintel Services India Pvt. Ltd. (Lucintel India). Deepak started his career with Lucintel India in 2009, and Ritesh and Aditya started their careers with Lucintel India in 2010 as analysts after their MBA. Each signed a non-compete and non-disclosure agreement with Lucintel India.
During their employment at Lucintel India, these three individuals had access to many proprietary, confidential and trade secrets data and information from Lucintel, and they also worked on several market research reports and consulting projects.
These three employees left Lucintel India in April of 2016 and started Stratview Research in April 2016. It takes months to set up a new company, develop processes, and conduct research on various markets. However, by utilizing Lucintel data, trade secrets and access to copyrighted products, these three individuals launched more than 50 market reports in 6 months from the date of starting their company in April 2016.
Lucintel India filed lawsuit against Stratview Research and these three employees Deepak Agrawal, Ritesh Gandecha and Aditya Joshi for conspiracy, stealing data and reports, trade secret violation and copyright infringement.
“Copyright and trade secret protection is a critical requirement specifically for Foreign Direct Investment (FDI), and also for promoting an ethical business environment” – said Dennis Kovalsky, VP Strategy and Operation of Lucintel. “On a global basis, India ranks in the top 10 of FDI inflow, and multi-nationals invested more than $60 billion in India during 2017. A robust court system and strong protection for trade secrets and copyright information will increase FDI in India”.
Business Articles1. Wordpress Developer In Chennai | Website Development | Techtamizhan
2. Acrylic Materials Decoration Menu Cards
Author: Michael Walton
3. Bilge & Ballast Eductors Are Widely Used In The Shipbuilding Industry
Author: Crystal TCS
4. Why Are Tool Carts Essential To Cnc Holders?
Author: Ashley James
5. Every Small Business Owner Should Know About Investing Wisely
Author: Sharon Rousseau
6. How Can You Find Marked-down Iphone And Ipad Repair Solutions Within The Leeds In 2020?
Author: Noorain Hassan
7. Check Out These Men’s Western Cowboy Boots
Author: MICHAEL FREAS
8. Building Materials With Greenstone Aac Blocks
Author: AAC Blocks
9. Global Content Analytics Market
10. Why An Rv Leveling System Matters
Author: Bill Rowell
11. Manage Axial Location Properly With Suitable Bearing Solution
12. Get Quick Auto Glass Replacement Services In Case Of A Broken Window
13. Look At The Vital Aspects Should Know About Cylindrical Roller Bearing
14. Benefits Of Getting In Touch With The Company That Offers Private Labelling & Packaging Services
Author: Modern food products
15. Experts Say Mnc Stocks Are Attractive
Author: Stock Investor