ALL >> Education >> View Article
What Does A Course In Physiotherapy Mean For Me?
Physiotherapy is a science that helps improve movement dysfunctions and promotes functions of the human body for optimal health.
Physiotherapy colleges in Bangalore offer both bachelors and masters programs. These equip students to be able to assess, diagnose and treat diseases and disabilities through physical means. Krupanidhi College Of Physiotherapy, is one of the Best Physiotherapy Colleges in Bangalore.
The Bachelors program is a full-time course at Krupanidhi. Applicants must have completed a pre-university course with 40% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology with English as a medium of study.
This college believes in the hands-on approach of teaching. They emphasize on client-centered, inter professional and evidence based practice.
The first year of the bachelors program focuses on the study of human biosciences and developing and understanding the foundation of the human engineering system. The role of health professionals in the health and welfare sector is also introduced to students during this year.
During year two, students begin to develop skills of physiotherapy along with exploring biosciences such as pathology and pharmacology.
In the third and fourth years, students are able to apply their knowledge and practical skills to physiotherapy management for disorders that affect an individual during their life-span. During the pre-clinical semesters, students work on practical aspects of physiotherapy through a simulated learning environment and by practicing on each other.
The Masters program requires applicants to have completed their bachelors program with an aggregate of 50% marks along with 6 months rotating internship experience from a recognized hospital.
This program aims at producing the next generation of physical therapists. They specialize in assessment and treatment related to physical movement.
Physiotherapy is a noble field of study. If you choose to study in it and make a career in this field you will be in a position to help people and be well-respected in society. Studying in this field promises placements across various settings of the healthcare sector and gives you a chance to see in action what you have learnt in theory.
If you like helping people and wish to put your knowledge into practical use, this is the course for you!
Education Articles1. Benefits Of Ccna Certification For Your Networking Career
2. Should You Employ A Designer When Renovating Your Kitchen Area?
Author: Alex Arnorld
3. Why Opting For Photography Courses Is Best For Your Clicking Career?
Author: Dk Digital Tech
4. How Could You Make Coding Fun?
Author: shubham sharma
5. How To Quickly Manage High School Teachers Responsibilities
Author: Dilawar Mustafa
6. "the Best Tips To Enrich Communication Between Students, Staff And Parents "
Author: Neelima Ls
7. Best It Training Institute In Jamshedpur
Author: Best IT training institute in jamshepur
8. 10 Famous Trumpet Players
Author: Bishal Sharma
9. Reasons Why Engineering Is Important In Present Day?
Author: Kamal Bhatt
10. Which Is The Best Mca College In Mumbai? Which College Is Better For Pursuing Mca And Have Better P
Author: Girish Shyanbhag
11. Which Is The Best Management Or Mba College In Mumbai?
Author: Girish Shyanbhag
12. The Alignment Of My Project Methodology To The Lean Process
Author: Debra Gentz
13. What Are Some Of The Best Quotes From Mahatma Gandhi?
Author: insights success
14. All You Need To Know About Scholarships For International Students In Australia
Author: Echoes Education
15. Difference Between Mbbs In Ukraine And Other Countries For Indian Students