ALL >> Health >> View Article
Cancer: An Inevitable Fight
Cancer. The word alone can put a grim on your face. It maybe because it reminds you of a loved one, who you could not save since the disease was discovered in its final stages. It maybe because you are aware of what this disease does to human body and the visualization scares you. Or you yourself might have fought the deadly disease and the pain and uncertainty of it, reminds you of times you never hope to revisit. I was thirteen years old when I saw my family subjected to fight with this disease. My grandmother in her late 50s suddenly could not move her right hand. We searched for the multi specialty hospitals in Delhi. One consultation with the nearest showed a mass in the left side of her brain. The mass was later confirmed to be a malignant and cancerous tumor, in final stage. While looking for a second opinion we came across a cancer hospital in Delhi.
Some of our relatives suggested against continuing the treatment at current multi specialty hospital. The reviews of the fellow patients were not satisfactory as well. We had to look for other cancer hospitals in Delhi. We came across SRI BALAJI ACTION MEDICAL INSTITUTE. It was listed as one of the best cancer hospitals in Delhi. Not that it was a fairy tale from that moment, but I remember feeling strengthened in the medical institute. The institute had both in-and-out patient and daycare facilities. The doctors were well qualified for the treatment. Not only the treatment was supervised, all side-effects of chemotherapy were managed through pre medication.
The frequency of occurrence of this disease is found to be increasing. The number of people getting diagnosed each year with cancer in clinics around the world is increasing. Whatever is your situation, and no matter how well informed you are about the disease, you will never be ready to fight its occurrence .There is no vaccination for prevention of the same. It is a war whose outcomes statistically lean towards the enemy. http://www.actionhospital.in/
But not all is bad and black. There is a ray of hope as well. A distant one though. Each year the number of Cancer survivors is increasing as well. With multi speciality hospital adding oncology wings in their infrastructure and well trained doctors from all the parts of the country, Delhi has become the home for some of the best cancer hospitals. With research at the cancer hospitals and quality care, the battle against this deadly disease can be fought, if not won yet.
Health Articles1. Causes Of Constipation - Vithai Piles Clinic
Author: vithai piles clinic
2. Making Sensual Fantasies A Reality
Author: John Dugan
3. How Occupational Therapy In Bangalore Helps For Autism? | Autism Centre Near Me | Capaar
4. Popular Long Acting Basal Insulin Available For All Types Of Diabetes
Author: Jessica Cristina
5. The Rapid Spread Of Acupuncture In The Western World
Author: Duncan Mcgechie
6. Why Take Ayurvedic Treatment For Muscular Dystrophy And Parkinson Disease
7. Have You Tried Ayurvedic Treatment For Your Diseases?
8. Stress Is A Major Problem In The 21st Century
Author: Duncan Mcgechie
9. Excellent Ayurvedic Treatment For Parkinson
10. Gratitude Humbling Experience Works Like A Medicine!
Author: William Jackson
11. Why Do You Need Dental Crowns?
12. Tips On How To Connect Dental Turbine Unit To Air Compressor
13. Cure Parkinson And Muscular Diseases With Ayurvedic Treatment Here
14. Mx3 Natural Food Supplement-healthcare
Author: ma.laiza bayquin
15. What Are Marijuana's Long-term Effects On The Brain?
Author: Jacob Holmes