ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Unwind In The French Capital With Cheap Holidays To Paris
Call it the 'Fashion Capital of the World' or the 'City of Light', Paris never fails to delight its visitors. The French capital has been one of the leading cities of Europe with regards to fashion, science, arts, and commerce. It is known across the world for its architectural wonders and elegant museums. In the year 2017, this city received more than 20 million visitors, making it one of the leading tourist destinations in the world. While enjoying your holidays in the capital city of France, you'll get to explore its charming boutiques, artistic treasures, and its globally renowned attractions.
Summer from June to August is the best time to enjoy your Paris holidays as this season has average daytime temperatures that allow you to indulge in sightseeing and other outdoor activities. However, this is also a peak tourist season, which makes it impossible to get attractive discounts on flights and room rates of hotels. You'll also encounter a heavy rush of tourists during summers. Paris experiences its autumn in September and October and this season gives you the chance to book your hotel accommodation at a reasonable rate. However, the room rates soar during the Paris Fashion Week, which is typically held in the last week of September.
Winter from November to February is a good time to enjoy cheap holidays to Paris if you can brave the cold weather. Along with the chilly climate, the city also gets quite an amount of rainfall in December. You'll be rewarded for defying the cold climate with significant discounts on flights and hotel accommodations, but do not expect such reductions in the last week of February when it's time for the Paris Fashion Week again. Spring from March to May is another shoulder season you can consider for a holiday in this city. The climate in this particular season is characterised by average temperatures and afternoon showers.
Your cheap Paris holidays would be made truly memorable with a visit to the city's iconic monument, the Eiffel Tower. It is visited by millions of tourists annually and is among the top tourist attractions of the French capital. You can enjoy panoramic views of the city from the upper platform of its top level. Another major attraction in this part of the world is the Louvre Museum, which has a fascinating glass pyramid designed by the well-known architect, I.M. Pei. This museum has over 30,000 works of art and among them are the awe-inspiring European paintings from the 15th to 19th centuries.
Notre-Dame Cathedral is another great attraction to visit during your time spent in Paris. It is located in the heart of the city and was constructed over a period of 150 years. You'd be awestruck by the overall design of Notre-Dame and its wonderful sculptures. You can explore a vast collection of Impressionist art in the Musee d'Orsay or the Orsay Museum, which houses the works of master artists, such as Edouard Manet and Edgar Degas. The museum also has an upscale restaurant and a couple of cafes.
Travel Articles1. Book Cheap Flights Tickets Online With Spirit Airline Reservations Website
Author: Spirit Airlines Reservation
2. Meet Wedding Guests With An Affordable Car Service Houston
Author: Meet Wedding Guests with an Affordable Car Service
3. Experience The True Colors Of Rajasthan By Visiting Pushkar Camel Fair
Author: Rakesh Kumar
4. Extraordinary Prom Transport With A Limo Rental In Dc
Author: Extraordinary Prom Transport with a Limo Rental in
5. Everest Base Camp Trek - A Complete Guide To Everest Base Camp Trek
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
6. Las Vegas Holidays Take You To The Famous Attractions
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
7. Visit Fantastic Attractions During Your Lanzarote Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
8. Gangtok Sightseeing Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
9. Maihar Devi Temple Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
10. Trikut Parvat Deoghar Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
11. Pushkar Savitri Mata Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
12. Dewas Tekri Mandir Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
13. Samdruptse Ropeway Namchi | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
14. Mata Vaishno Devi Ropeway | Timings, Booking, Price & Gallery - Dril
15. Where Is Best To Stay In Buenos Aires? The City’s Top Neighbourhoods
Author: Deepak Nangla