ALL >> General >> View Article
Pet Policies For Renting A Flat In Bangalore
People keep pets for different reasons and for some these pets are part of the family. Imagine having to part with your precious pet because of your Landlords no pet policy? This is why it is important to know the pet policy in Bangalore. Although, your rental property management company would inform you about the Landlord’s policy on pets.
Most landlords have a clear pet policy in place before renting out a property. This reduces complaints, miscommunication, and gives the landlord legal backing if the need to enforce the lease agreement arises. The pet policy is usually defined in writing and this allows the renter to know what is expected of them as pet owners, as well as the consequences of not adhering to the policy. Your Landlords Pet Policy should include the following:
Types and number of pets allowed. Dogs and birds usually.
The ban on dangerous breeds such as Pit Bull Terriers, Staffordshire Terriers, Rottweilers, German Shepherds.
Maximum weight and height of pet. This way, large/dangerous pets can be excluded without an outright ban.
Obtain your landlord’s approval before bringing in a new pet.
All pets must be vaccinated, having required shots, tags, etc.
Although the Animal Welfare Board of India (AWBI) has stipulated that apartment complexes and their management committees do not possess the right to make laws for pets, nor can they enforce the rule that pet owners must keep their pets leashed. Pet owners still have the responsibility of doing the following;
Take good care of your pet
Your pet is your responsibility.
Be considerate and keep your pets on a leash.
Exercise and feed your pet regularly and adequately
Your pets must be vaccinated.
Your pet should be properly trained so it doesn’t become aggressive, mess up common areas or constitute a nuisance.
Ensure you Clean up after your pets.
Take necessary precaution to ensure the safety of residents, visitors, and your pet.
Most often renters would want a place where their pets can be free and safe. the best rental property management company have a list of properties pet lovers can look over when planning to rent a home. Some Landlords might charge an extra fee for the pet, while some would require you pay for any damages your pet might cause to the property. You can find a safe haven for your pets rentprop4u is just what you need.
General Articles1. Flat Glass Coatings Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Ma
2. Medical Marijuana And Its Health Benefits
Author: Pacific Canabis
3. Potash Ore Market, Advancement Strategy, Main Top Players, Analysis And Forecast To 2023
Author: Market Research Future
4. Falls In The Aging Population
5. Consumer Water And Air Treatment Market Is A Professional And In-depth Study On The Current State Of
Author: JSB Market Research
6. How To Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5011
Author: Erica Turner
7. 5g Fixed Wireless Access Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
8. Logo Design – The Key To Positive Brand Image
Author: Irene Emily
9. No Southern Brand Works As Hard As Southern Marsh Clothing
Author: Ben Alford
10. Glycidyl Methacrylate Market Size, Market Competition By Company, Country, Application, Type & Forec
Author: Market Rsearch Future
11. Use Vital Supplements For Body To Get Perfect Function
Author: Jeff Smith
12. Benefits Of Water-soluble Resveratrol
Author: Jeff Smith
13. Joint Venture Consultants – Business Strategy Consulting Services – Hu Consultancy
Author: HU Consultancy
14. Types Of Constructional And Industrial Amenities!
Author: Anil Yadav
15. The Current Trends Of Best Mobile Apps Services In London
Author: Neosis Ltd