ALL >> General >> View Article
Tenancy Laws For Property Management In Bangalore
Tenancy Laws in Bangalore
Imagine having a squabble with your Landlord over delayed repairs, unannounced visits, and ridiculous guest policies. Laws help not only in dispute resolutions but also in the protection of rights. Your rental property management company in Bangalore would insist that you familiarise yourself with the tenancy laws and also ensure you go through your rental or lease agreement before signing. Having a fair understanding of the laws and your rights both as a tenant or a Landlord would go a long way in fostering harmony.
Basic Laws Renters Should Know
You can be a contractual tenant or a statutory tenant. As a contractual tenant, you have the use of the property until your contract expires after which you become a statutory tenant if you decide to retain the property.
You could be asked to vacate the property under two conditions:
Eviction with a cause: The landlord retains the right to evict a tenant who constantly defaults on payment, damages the rental property, violates a term specified in the agreement or performs illegal activities on the property.
Eviction without a cause: If the Landlord decides to make use of his property or if the building is faulty and needs renovation he could ask the tenants to quit the property.
The Landlord cannot evict a decease tenants heir without prior notice or a valid reason. In the event of the death of the tenant who leased the property, his legal heirs may continue leasing the property for 5years.
The tenant has the right to refuse payment of rent of the hike goes 10 percent of the market value the property. Rental property management companies on Bangalore usually suggest the Landlord and tenant come to a mutual agreement before signing.
The landlord has the right to disconnect the tenant from essential services such as electricity and water. You have a right as a tenant to approach the Rent Control Court to take action against the landlord if he ever resorts to such actions.
Rights of the Landlord
According to the Draft Model Tenancy Act 2015, the Landlord possesses the right to evict a tenant for us letting, carrying out criminal activities or if he requires the property for personal use.
The Landlord is entitled to repossession of the property for the purpose of repairs.
The landlord retains the right to increase the rent according to the stipulations of the Draft Model Tenancy Act of 2015. The Landlord can hike the rental price of his property to 10 percent every two years as applicable by the Law.
Repairs are the duty of the landlord. He is under obligation to keep the property in good livable conditions.
Before both parties ( Landlord and tenant) sign the agreement, the rental property management company in Bangalore should ensure that there is a proper understanding of the law. This way, tiffs would be avoided in the nearest future. Rentpro4u ensures that the landlord and tenant enjoys a squabble-free relationship.
General Articles1. Flat Glass Coatings Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities, And Ma
2. Medical Marijuana And Its Health Benefits
Author: Pacific Canabis
3. Potash Ore Market, Advancement Strategy, Main Top Players, Analysis And Forecast To 2023
Author: Market Research Future
4. Falls In The Aging Population
5. Consumer Water And Air Treatment Market Is A Professional And In-depth Study On The Current State Of
Author: JSB Market Research
6. How To Fix Canon Printer Error Code 5011
Author: Erica Turner
7. 5g Fixed Wireless Access Market Global Trends, Market Share, Industry Size, Growth, Opportunities
8. Logo Design – The Key To Positive Brand Image
Author: Irene Emily
9. No Southern Brand Works As Hard As Southern Marsh Clothing
Author: Ben Alford
10. Glycidyl Methacrylate Market Size, Market Competition By Company, Country, Application, Type & Forec
Author: Market Rsearch Future
11. Use Vital Supplements For Body To Get Perfect Function
Author: Jeff Smith
12. Benefits Of Water-soluble Resveratrol
Author: Jeff Smith
13. Joint Venture Consultants – Business Strategy Consulting Services – Hu Consultancy
Author: HU Consultancy
14. Types Of Constructional And Industrial Amenities!
Author: Anil Yadav
15. The Current Trends Of Best Mobile Apps Services In London
Author: Neosis Ltd