ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Family Fun Day Legoland Dubai
The ultimate theme park for families with children aged 2-12 years. The park proudly hosts attractions, rides and zones to keep everyone entertained throughout their stay. Without further a do let’s dive into what the park offers guests.
The park hosts six lands including:
The fun begins here! Stroll Lego factory and witness how Lego bricks are made. Afterwards, visit ‘BIG SHOP’ Middle East’s largest LEGO store.
This has to be the coolest city in the park! You can fly a plane, steer a boat, become a firefighter and save a burning building or better still, earn your own Legoland driving license.
Lego fans, this is a must visit area. Get to build and race Lego cars, you could also build with Lego Mindstorms Robotics. Ride the LEGO technic twister which will have you challenge the centrifugal forces as it takes you on a mind blowing spin. Just, hold on tight! One more thing, make your way up the kid power towers for unrivaled view of the park before taking a gentle free fall to the bottom.
The indoor air conditioned MINILAND is an interactive area made up of 20 million LEGO bricks that feature Dubai’s luxe skyline and major landmarks in Middle East. Interestingly, guests in this area can bring these models to life at the touch of a button. Pretty impressive! The area features an impressive 10 metre play table with white LEGO bricks to allow guests create a beautiful, ever changing skyline.
This is an adventure packed zone. Top on list is embarking on an exciting underwater submarine adventure not alone, but along the entire family ;) Next you could go skiing on wave racers as you travel through the ancient temple ruins to recover Pharaoh’s stolen treasure.
Get your kid (s) onboard, let them discover new heights of up to nearly 15 feet. Hopefully they get to touch the gigantic Beetle above them. Really cute!
Secret Chamber of Amset Ra
Get creative, build and play with LEGO Adventure themed products in this area
Build & Test
This area is all about building and testing! You could build a car and test performance against that of friend’s or family :)
The young ones get to experience the thrills of a rollercoaster with the dragon! The largest ride in the park.
The real life driving school offers little ones a lifetime driving experience for children aged 6-13 years. This is an opportunity to get their official LEGOLAND driving license.
The ultimate playground for little tots! They don’t mind having fun too :)
Get your young ones onto the train for a relaxed ride around Duplo Valley.
Junior Driving School
It’s a tiny driving school dedicated to young ones aged 3-5 years.
Get into the fun factory tour, learn and understand how LEGO bricks are produced. Kids will have the privilege of receiving their own LEGO brick right from the casting line.
Kid Power Towers
Head over to the top of the tower and enjoy beautiful, unlimited views of the park then take a free speed fall to the bottom :)
LEGO Master Builder Academy
An indoor area exclusively for education
How about enrolling for a fun tutorial on building and programming highly computerised robots? Totally cool!
LEGO Studios 4D
Get ready to enjoy the amazing adventure of 4D effects.
LEGO Technic Twister
Get in your cup, yeah you got that right! Ready to take on a twist and spin. Just so you know, you’ll be in total control of the cup-the faster, the wilder it gets.
Lost Kingdom Adventure
Embark on a adventure to recover Pharaoh’s stolen treasure. Use the laser guns to blast targets off in the lost kingdom.
Do you believe in magic? Step into the high speed carousel all powered by a Wizard’s magic. It’s an amazing medieval spin!
This is an oasis of fun as kids fire foam balls at each other and targets.
The indoor area features LEGO city theming and LEGO play materials.
The Legoland attraction allows families embark on a competition in fire trucks to put out a simulated fire. Are you game? ;)
Get kids climb up and roam around play structures as parents chill and watch them just have fun.
Go with friends or family on an immersive, exciting journey in a LEGO submarine.
The medieval Dragon coaster takes you on an exciting adventure from an indoor arena, through to a King’s castle made of LEGO bricks before taking twists and turns on the outdoor tracks at speeds of upto 60km/hr.
Enjoy skiing through power waves, dodging water blasts from spectator stations.
Must Know About the Park
● The park offers 60 attractions, 60 million Lego bricks, 15,000 LEGO model structures, 60 rides, waterslides, attractions and building experiences.
● The park has a total of six themed lands:
● The park is ideal for families with kids aged 2-12 years. Children above the age of 3 are eligible for a LEGOLAND driver’s license at LEGO City driving school. Children aged 6-12 can learn road safety tips and driving in LEGO city which has 45 mini electric cars.
● Dragon rollercoaster is the park’s biggest ride. It’s 16 metres high and moves at speeds of upto 60km/hr
● Miniland is the largest LEGO model in the park. The smallest LEGO model is minilander comprising 20 LEGO bricks.
● The 4D movie theatre is the only place to watch a 4D LEGO movie in the whole of Middle East
Mind blowing Facts
● The biggest LEGO model in the park took approximately 3,900 hours
● The 20 million LEGO bricks in Miniland are used to create scenes and major landmarks around UAE, GCC and Middle East. These include Burj Khalifa, Burj Al Arab and Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque
● LEGOLAND Dubai park is the 1st in Middle East and 7th in the world
● The park is located on Sheikh Zayed Rd
● Children below 3 years access the park free of charge
● Tickets can be purchased online in advance on itickets.ae
● FACTORY area houses BIG SHOP which is Middle East’s largest LEGO shopping store
● DUPLO Wave Pool in the park hosts the youngest guests-2 year olds.
● The park has 9 restaurant and food kiosks
LEGOLAND Dubai is the ultimate, all year round park for families. Holidays is a perfect time to bring those little ones along for a fun filled experience. It will refresh their minds and make their holiday memorable.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. Exploring Everything That’s In It With Hop On Hop Off Bath Tours
Author: Abrar Ali
2. Look At The Best Treks In Nepal For All Level Of Trekkers
Author: Snowy Horizon
3. Enjoy The Breathtaking Landscape And Culture In Nepal
Author: Snowy Horizon
4. Enjoy Memorable Holidays With Egypt And Jordan Luxury Tours
Author: Cliff Collins
5. China Taxi: Best Way To Travel Within Cities
Author: Marty Cohn
6. Buy Airline Cheap Tickets And Flight
7. Attractions Of Bishnoi Village
Author: bishnoi safari
8. American Airlines Cheap Ticket
9. Things To Consider Before Purchasing Family Travel Insurance
Author: Josh Beck
10. How To Choose Airport Transportation Service In Florida
11. Why Do You Hire Private Plane Rental Service?
Author: Avi Baba
Author: meribus com
13. Why Travalian Wants You To Travel More?
Author: Robert Fathers
14. Everest Base Camp Trek Or High Passes Trek- What Should Be Your Choice
Author: we ramblers
15. Annapurna Circuit Trek- Should One Do It With Tilicho Lake Or Without It?
Author: we ramblers