ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
11 Creative Applications Of Augmented Reality In Marketing And Advertising
Augmented reality is fast becoming one of the hottest trends in the marketing and advertising industry, recognized as an innovative and creative way to increase customer loyalty and engagement. Technology has gained considerable popularity in recent years and the AR market is expected to continue this trend; It is expected to reach 117.4 billion US dollars by 2022, as shown by the markets and markets.
Advertisers and marketers have the opportunity to develop innovative campaigns that integrate the digital world into the real world.
AR is popular with consumers, from kids and tech-savvy millennials to babyboomers - generally anyone with a smartphone.
In the following, 11 Forbes Agency Council members discuss the various ways in which Augmented Reality can be used creatively in the marketing and advertising industries.
In the display network, displays are typically displayed in a two-dimensional surface. AR, however, opens up a multitude of new possibilities in the third dimension. Where spectators could first see ads, they now see display ads in their peripheral vision. AR also enables more detailed displays. This is due to the higher pixel / display size ratio seen in AR over 2D monitors. -Larry Gurreri, Sosemo
2. AR as the primary storytelling medium As marketers and advertisers, we tell all stories. AR provides you with a more immersive platform to tell a story that leads people to deeper content and game-like features, and brings consumers to the experience. We try to determine the RO of AR. Ifwires connect with brand history and our own real estate, we can start to show value through dedication and brand affinity. - Gina Michnowicz, union + Webster 3. Virtual tours in brickworks With Augmented Reality, agencies and marketing professionals can create unique experiences for shoppers inpatient retailing by bringing in a digitally virgin element. Creating virtual tours in the business can be an element of fun, while buyers can learn more about products or services. For example, Jura has an AR app that allows consumers to try out watches virtually and compare looks. - Joey Kercher, Air Fresh Marketing 4.Expand live experiences Partnering with Snapchat as part of a bigger campaign (think DC Custom Harley Quinn Filter for Suicide Squad) is a great use of AR. But the possibilities that are ahead of me are the most exciting. The great thing about AR is how it extends the real life, without removing it from what people experience. It has the potential to extend live experiences in a way that feels enriching and authentic. - Chris Cavanaugh, Freeman. 5. Experience products in ecommerce settings experience Allow the imagination of your customers to lead them while enjoying their product virtual life. This was done by companies like Lego and IKEA, where they can scan a catalog to see what the end product looks like or how it fits in your room. The AR Studio pledge of simplicity makes it accessible to more creative minds who could help bridge the experience gap into ecommerce platforms. -Ahmad Kareh, Twistlab Marketing 6. Use Really Creative Social Media Tool With agencies already using Snapchat and Instagram in recent years, they can go even further with AR and put it into their current social media tactics. Adding creative filters, animations and interactions with everyday objects or products, and correlating with your brand values can enhance the brand experience. AR can be great for taking video strategies to the next level. Solomon Thimothy, AIMS.
I am Ramjee Yadav, I am a Content Writer of a Company Called Applaunch. For Any Query Related to App Development just visit our website- https://applaunch.io
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. What Is Mobile App Development?
2. Benefits Of Hiring The Best Mobile App Development Company
Author: Kiran Beladiya
3. Huawei Mate 40 Pro: A Complete Review
Author: Jack thomson
4. Benefits Of Choosing Professional App Developers
Author: Johan Smith
5. Best Photoshop Background Removal Plugins
Author: Elisa Wilson
6. Aerial Drone Photography For Events | Drone Event Photography
7. What Odoo Erp Can Do For Your Business
Author: Alex Forsyth
8. Microchip Delivers First 8-bit Mcu Family For Can Fd Networks
9. Impact Of Covid 19 On Machine Learning In The Business Opportunities Marketplace.
Author: Neelima Ls
10. Docker Storage: Volume, Bind Mount, Tmpfs And Nfs
Author: Alisha Singh
11. Docker Compose: Installation & Multicontainer Application Deployment
Author: Alisha Singh
12. Azure Data Lake For Beginners
Author: Alisha Singh
13. [ai900] Azure Machine Learning Studio
Author: sasha singh
14. How Your Company’s Tech Problems Can Be Solved By An It Company?
Author: Julianne Macford
15. Data Backup Software Market Growth,share, Trends & Global Industry Analysis
Author: scott mody