ALL >> Education >> View Article
Analysing Goals With B Schools In Chennai
It’s the day after your new year and you are back to your office thinking about how you will change this year and what would you do this year that is different from the last. A lot of us fall into the trap of setting a resolution that we may never achieve. Making such changes would be nearly impossible for you so why even think about it?
As a student of B schools in Chennai I have learnt a lot from the classroom and know that goal setting is an activity that should not be ignored. So before I venture into the mode of this tedious task, there are certain things that I have learnt from B schools in Chennai which I had liked to share with all of you. Maybe you would also learn to set your goals in the right manner with the listed method.
Steps to make your goals with B schools in Chennai
Goal setting is a priority for everyone, for example even while thinking about losing weight there is a purpose and a quantifiable measure in mind. Don’t think losing weight is your weight, losing the exact amount of kilos and the purpose is also equally important. Let’s get started about what steps should you follow for setting your goal
One of the most important things about your goal should be that it should be measurable so at the end of the time period you know exactly how much you have achieved. You should be able to quantify the goal because it helps you track the exact progress of it.
Set goals that are achievable rather than setting up goals that you cannot achieve and move beyond your capacity. For example if you set a goal to save Rs. 5000 a month but have a higher expenditure within a budget of Rs. 15000 you will be unable to achieve it. Therefore you should set a target that can easily be achieved by you or only stretch you marginally. Realistic goals are always better than dreamy goals.
Choose goals that you are passionate about and which would make your work better. If you choose a goal that you would lose interest in half way you would likely become under motivated and quit. Understand what you would like to achieve in a certain time period and then head on to achieve it within the specified time period.
Follow all these goals in order to achieve what you have been unable to but remember the more you practice the better you would get. If you don’t understand maths I presume that’s probably the thing your teachers taught you therefore it is important to make your motivational goals practical and measurable.
The author is very fond of writing educational blogs in various online websites in the form of blogs, courses, study materials, etc. Read to know the authors thought on B Schools in Chennai. To know more click ITM website.
Education Articles1. Top Web Design Trends To Rule In 2020
Author: SCP Academy
2. Economics And Careers In 2020
3. Know How To Make The Most Of Your Business School Experience
4. Mba Specializations To Choose Based On Your Interests
Author: ksm bangalore
5. Steps To Be Taken To Choose The Right College/institution For Your Professional Education?
Author: Kamal Bhatt
6. Top Reasons Why Six Sigma Green Belt Training Is Helpful For Career-driven Professionals?
Author: Rohit Tiwari
7. How Is Blockchain Technology Making The Supply Chain Smarter?
Author: Block chain council
8. Bim For Infrastructure & Online Bim Training – Things You Need To Know In 2020
9. Why Learning Towers Are Becoming Immensely Popular Now
Author: Fiona Whelan
10. Get Your Kid Enrolled In The Robotics Classes In Pune Today!
Author: Ankur Anand
11. Advantages Of Cbse Board Over State Board
Author: Priya Varma
12. Journal Writers And Researchers: Here Is Your Call!
Author: Robert Neumann
13. Everything You Need To Know About Mba In Information Technology Business Management
Author: jessica parkar
14. What Is The Average Placement Of Ifim Business School Bangalore
15. Creative Thinking Activities For Employees – How To Increase Productivity At Work
Author: Daniel Weber