ALL >> Education >> View Article
4 Things To Look For In A School For Your Child
Looking for the best school for your budding genius? Trust us, it isn’t an easy ride. You may have to go through a long list of web-pages, visit campuses, go through testimonials and still not find a solution. So, here is a list of 4 essentials that will make it easy for you to select the best school for your child:
1. Student-Teacher relationships: To ensure your child gets the best education, you need to be sure of the educators themselves. Make sure you are aware of the kind of teachers at the specific school. Moreover, make sure that the relationships that students have with their teachers are friendly. Teachers should be approachable so that students feel free to explore their unique identities, likes, hobbies and passion.
2. Approach to Reading: At such a critical phase of life, a child emulates what he sees, listens and most importantly, reads. And the saying ‘as you sow, so shall you reap’ fits this case better than any other. If not an avid reader, your child must at least have a set schedule dedicated to books. For example, ‘The Reading Programme’ at APWS School has all the basic reading essentials to get your child started with books.
3. Extra curricular activities: Each school tries to provide co-curricular activities of some form or another. But you need to make sure they do offer what they promise. Your child may love music and the school may as well have a good studio, but that won’t necessarily mean they have an appropriately skilled instructor to provide the necessary training. In this regard, one of the best International schools in Bangalore - APWS, does not miss the mark. Their particular focus on providing support to students in all extra-curricular activities makes them stand out.
4. Debates: At school, your child should be encouraged to speak up.Make sure the school has a debating society - this ensures that students in that school are motivated to speak up in crowds, from an early age. This also gives your child the confidence to form and defend their opinions and be able to convey their ideas accordingly.
We hope you liked this article and wish you good luck in selecting a school for your child.
Education Articles1. Data Science Course - 360digitmg
Author: Data Science
2. Python Training In Noida
Author: mapping skills
3. How Schools Are Dealing With Covid-19
Author: Prerna Sharma
4. How Montessori Students Progress Through The Levels Of Mathematics
Author: Daviis Collins
5. Business Analytics Course
Author: Business Analytics
6. Ssc Result Marksheet Download
7. You Must Learn Some Skills While College Life
8. How Do International Students Choose The Right Education Consultant?
Author: Navneet Singh
9. Cat 2020 Exam Registration
Author: Harita Sama
10. How To Start A Blog In India For Free From Scratch In 2020 [step By Step Detailed Guide]
11. Make The Education System Better With Online Leadership Programs
Author: Richard Sharp
12. Trainer Services Of Custom Creative Products
Author: Martine Macduglas
13. Characteristics Of Effective Primary School Leadership Programs
Author: Richard Sharp
14. Top Govt Engineering Colleges In Odisha
Author: Gandhi Engineerimg College
15. Education: Expectation Vs Reality