ALL >> Education >> View Article
Itm Navi Mumbai Reviews, Admissions And Itm Navi Mumbai Mba Fees
ITM University was established in 1991. ITM Navi Mumbai is the flagship campus located in the Kharagar Township. It is considered to be one amongst the first private, non- aided business schools in India. In subsequent years, ITM established several other institutions
One of the primary reasons for ITM Navi Mumbai reviews is it’s unique holistic, Visual-Auditory-Kinesthetic model called the TALEWIND program. It’s a 2 year soft skills program that runs concurrently with the core MBA training.
The faculties who teach have specilisations in soft skills, communication and applied behavioral sciences. The course content spans the entire gamut from one-to-one sessions to developing effective attitudes as well as enhancement of global skills. The program also has also trained over 20,000 corporate bigwigs till date.
For ITM Navi Mumbai admission, you would need to fill out the detailed application form, submit attested copies of required mark sheets and certificates during the GDPI process. Students will also need to keep a photocopy of the application form for their records as well as the Application ID. An application processing fee of Rs 1000/- by DD/ Pay order in favor of “Institute of Technology and Management”, payable at Mumbai needs to be submitted alongwith the application form.
The final selection of candidates is done on the basis of past academic performance, entrance test scores, Group Discussion (GD), Personal Interview (PI) performance, work experience and extracurricular activities. ITM Business School also offers a number of merit scholarships ranging from 25% -100% of the total program fees.
ITM Navi Mumbai mba fees is as below:
1.PGDM course: INR 8, 95,000/
1st year fees is INR 4, 50,000 per annum & the 2nd year fees is INR 4, 45,000 per annum.
2.PGDM- IFM Finance : INR 8.95,000 /-
1st year fees is INR 4, 65,000 p.a and 2nd year is 4, 30,000 p.a
3.PGDM- Human Resource Management : INR 8,95,000/-
1st year fees is INR 4.65, 000p.a, 3nd year fees is INR 4, 30,000 p.a
4.PGDM- Retail Management & Marketing : INR 8,00,000/-
1st Year fees is INR 4, 15,000 p.a, 2nd year fee is INR 3, 85,000 p.a
5.PGDM-International Business : INR 10,85,000 /-
1st Year fees is INR 5, 50,000 p.a & 2nd year fees is 5, 35,000 p.a
For the terms where students will be studying abroad, additional costs such as international travel, stay need to be borne by the student.
The ITM hostel fee is INR 1, 47,000 for the 1st year & INR 1, 37,000 for the 2nd year. This hostel fee includes students accommodation, wifi, laundry, housekeeping, gym and 4 meals (both veg & non veg options available) a day.
Education Articles1. Benefits Of Ccna Certification For Your Networking Career
2. Should You Employ A Designer When Renovating Your Kitchen Area?
Author: Alex Arnorld
3. Why Opting For Photography Courses Is Best For Your Clicking Career?
Author: Dk Digital Tech
4. How Could You Make Coding Fun?
Author: shubham sharma
5. How To Quickly Manage High School Teachers Responsibilities
Author: Dilawar Mustafa
6. "the Best Tips To Enrich Communication Between Students, Staff And Parents "
Author: Neelima Ls
7. Best It Training Institute In Jamshedpur
Author: Best IT training institute in jamshepur
8. 10 Famous Trumpet Players
Author: Bishal Sharma
9. Reasons Why Engineering Is Important In Present Day?
Author: Kamal Bhatt
10. Which Is The Best Mca College In Mumbai? Which College Is Better For Pursuing Mca And Have Better P
Author: Girish Shyanbhag
11. Which Is The Best Management Or Mba College In Mumbai?
Author: Girish Shyanbhag
12. The Alignment Of My Project Methodology To The Lean Process
Author: Debra Gentz
13. What Are Some Of The Best Quotes From Mahatma Gandhi?
Author: insights success
14. All You Need To Know About Scholarships For International Students In Australia
Author: Echoes Education
15. Difference Between Mbbs In Ukraine And Other Countries For Indian Students