ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Entertainment Galore At Dubai Parks
Total Articles: 75
Three theme parks, one water park! Too much to handle? May be not because there’s nothing as having enough while at Middle East’s largest theme park destination-Dubai Parks & Resorts. It’s a haven in the Arabian desert awaiting to be explored and enjoyed by fun/thrill seeking souls. Without further ado, let’s go straight into the different theme parks making up the magnificent park.
Legoland Dubai/Legoland WaterPark
Hosting 60 million Lego bricks and 15,000 lego model structures, guests have so much to do. Splash, swim, build, explore or simply have fun in the two Lego theme parks. It features 40 rides, shows and attractions which include:
● The Dragon Coaster: For brave guests only :) who can handle the pressure of being dropped from 16 metres high at a mindblowing speed of 60km/hr.
● The torrential spill of Joker Soaker’s bucket filled with multiple gallons of water
● The 4D Cinema: If you need a break from the rides and thrills, head on to the 4D cinema for a ‘Lego Movie’
Please take note, this is the only theme park in the region dedicated to families with children 2-12 years, with all activities/attractions designed with them in mind. The theme park is proud to also host the tallest Lego model of a building replicating Burj Khalifa.
This zone sends you straight to the big screen thanks to:
● DreamWorks Animations
● Columbia Pictures
● Smurfs village
The zone also proudly hosts 27 rides and attractions which include five roller coasters, and the world’s first roller coaster inspired by the
World of Hunger Games
Bollywood Parks Dubai
The theme park takes you on an exciting journey into the world of action, adventure and romance of Bollywood’s film. There’s a ton of activities to participate in including:
● Wandering on the streets of Mumbai
● Visiting rural India
● Joining the game of cricket against British Raj
● Flying over India to to battle Aliens
● Enjoying the region’s first Broadway style Bollywood musical
● Grabbing a rustic punjabi curry or Tamil delicacy in one of the themed restaurants
What to Expect
● On arrival, Riverland is the gateway to all theme parks. It is divided into different parts of the world such as the French village which by the way has an olive garden. So cool, right?
● Over a 100 rides and attractions in total
● The first Legoland in the region featuring over 15,000 Lego models made from more than 60 million bricks
● Six themed areas at Legoland including: Kingdoms, Adventure,
Miniland, Imagination and lego city-an impressive replica of Dubai skyline
● A lego model of Burj Khalifa made up of up to 438,000 bricks
● A full sized theatre in the palatial Taj Mahal
● Mumbai’s famous trains which run through the park.
Fun Facts Dubai Parks
● The park covers an extensive area of up to 30.6 million square feet, giving it the honorary title of the largest park in Middle East. By the way, this is almost as big as the smallest country in the world
● The park hosts three theme parks located in different areas, a water park, themed dining, retail district and a luxurious, Polynesian themed family hotel
● Shaikh Mohammad Bin Rashid-the ruler of Dubai officially opened the park
● There are over a 100 rides and slides in the park, and it would take approximately 1 week to enjoy all of them
● The gorgeous Polynesian hotel features 501 rooms and 3 luxury villas. This makes it convenient for stay if you’re planning to visit Dubai Parks
● Dubai is known for shattering world records and Dubai Parks couldn’t fall short of that as it breaks not one, but several records. Legoland theme park and water park are the first of the kind in the region. Bollywood theme park is the first of the kind in the world and the only Bollywood amusement park.
● Riverland Dubai is exclusively a dining and retail destination and unlike other areas in the park, it’s absolutely free to access. The area is divided into four sections including: The French village, the Peninsula, a street theatre zone (one of the most entertaining places in Dubai), and a retail paradise hosting some of the best brands from around the globe.
● Rajmahal theatre located in Bollywood Parks which is home to the region’s first broadway style, bollywood musical
● By the end of 2017, it’s estimated that the park will host up to 6.7 million visitors
● Legoland Dubai and Motiongate Dubai are open daily from 4pm-12am
● Legoland waterpark Dubai is open daily from 10am-7pm
● Bollywood parks Dubai is open daily from 4pm-12am
● Children under 3 years access the park free of charge
● No tickets required to visit Riverland Dubai
Dubai Parks and Resorts is undoubtedly the ultimate destination for fun filled moments and entertainment in Middle East. In a nutshell, theme parks galore, superb dining, luxury and relaxation is what awaits you at the park. To crown the experience, thrilling rides, water slides, themed outdoor plazas, live music and dance performances promises entertainment like no other for all ages.
To visit the park, purchase your Dubai Parks ticket online in advance at itickets.ae and get instant confirmation and 24/7 support incase of any queries. Although you can opt to get tickets at the entrance, it’s a risky affair because of the long queues and other unpredictable inconveniences that may arise.
Dalphine Wanjiru is a passionate content writer with over 6 years writing experience across different industries and currently working as a content marketer at itickets.ae. When I’m not writing I’m at Dubai parks letting go and enjoying every moment on the amazing attractions.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson