ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Day At The Top, Burj Khalifa
Total Articles: 75
It’s a modern building that has aroused so much curiosity not only locally but around the globe-Burj Khalifa. The world’s tallest building that hosts At the Top, an observation deck on level 124 and 125 which is an immensely popular attraction that welcomes more than 5,000 visitors a day.
What to Expect
● On the ground, visitors interact with Burj Khalifa’s large interactive model before making your way to an immersive video tunnel
● Like any major attraction, expect queueing if you haven’t already booked your tickets online in advance. As you wait, enjoy interactive displays for more information about the tower
● The visitor experience from the ground to the observation deck includes a series of interactive multimedia presentation showcasing the history of Dubai and the construction of the tower.
● Finally on Level 124, there are high resolution screens embedded around for visitors to gaze down and have a close up glimpse of the opulent Dubai
● An audio tour is availed detailing the engineering and architectural process of the structure
● If you’re heading to At the Top, SKY you wait at an exclusive lounge at ground floor and you’re offered traditional coffee and dates before heading to a VIP elevator to make your way up
● At the Top, SKY can only host 20-30 people at any one time which makes it a more relaxed experience
● I know like most people you don’t expect to get aid getting views atop world’s tallest tower, right? Well, Dubai’s weather is tricky and this combined with the significant distance from the ground, potential visibility problems may arise.To address this, custom-designed state of the art telescopes help complement the views. They allow for more closer look of the city in real time.
● The setting At the Top, SKY screams luxury from the combination of high end interior design and sophistication that makes the guests feel appreciated and on top of the world.
● At the Top, SKY on level 148 guests are welcomed with dates and coffee and offered the most optimal views of the city and beyond
● On level 148, guests are taken on an interactive tour of Dubai. The Kinect motion controls and floor to ceiling parabolic screens take you on a journey into Dubai’s four most iconic locations including Al Fahidi district of Old Dubai, the desert, a Mosque’s interior and the Ultra Modern Dubai Marina neighbourhood. For each of the locations, guests can interact with the video for a more intimate experience with graphics and sounds.
● Book early on in advance online. It’s easier and convenient
● While at the observation deck, it’s an opportunity to take cool photos of the landscape, ocean and the city
● Utilize the state of the art telescopes for a real-time experience of the views
● Don’t forget to utilize the outdoor observation deck for unlimited views and a breeze that you may never experience on ground
● Burj Khalifa opens from 8:30-11:00pm
● Burj Khalifa tower stands at 828m
● It took over 110,000 tonnes of concrete and 22 million man hours to completion
● The structure has over 31,000 tonnes of steel which if laid end to end would stretch a quarter way around the world
● The exterior of the structure is clad with about 26,000 glass panels which gives it the mirror finish.
● It takes upto 36 men to clean Burj Khalifa’s window panels
● It takes approximately 1 minute to travel from ground floor to At the Top, level 124. That’s a staggering speed of 10 metres per second
● At the Top includes level 124 and level 125 at 452 metres. Please note, At the Top isn’t really the top because it’s only about halfway up the building. The top of Burj Khalifa is on 163rd floor but not accessible to the public
● The luxury lounge SKY, level 148 is at a height of 555 metres
Types of Tickets
To go to At the Top, several factors affect the ticket price including:
● The observation deck you choose
● The time of day you want to visit. Prime hours for At the Top are between 3:30pm-6:00pm which is also sunset
● At the Top observation deck tickets get booked quickly. To secure a slot, book your tickets online in advance
What more could you ask for than enjoying 360 degree views of stunning Dubai from the vantage point-At the Top. Book your ticket online in advance at itickets.ae and you don’t have to wait a month for confirmation. You get instant confirmation and you get a host of other benefits including amazing discounts.
Dalphine Wanjiru is a passionate content writer with over 6 years writing experience across different industries and currently working as a content marketer at itickets.ae. When I’m not writing, I’m At the Top Burj Khalifa enjoying the spectacular views beyond.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. Avail Al Falasi Airport Transfer Dubai Services For Comfortable Travel Experience
Author: Avail Al Falasi
2. To Apply For A Tourist Australian Visa For Filipinos - Australia Visa
Author: priya singh
3. Must To Do Water Activities For Couples Visiting Goa
Author: Unknown Member
4. Make The Most Of Your Time In Hollywood With This Inspiring Travel Guide
Author: Deepak Nangla
5. Here Is Everything You Need To Know About One Of The Adventurous Activities In Goa
Author: Here Is Everything You Need To Know About One Of T
6. Time To Say Goodbye To Two Bags For Your Yoga Session
Author: Jennifer Quinn
7. Know Everything About The Adventurous Scuba Diving In Goa
Author: Know Everything About The Adventurous Scuba Diving
8. Romantic Things To Do In Europe
Author: Maaz Aga
9. Why A Memorable Trekking Tour Can Have A Lifelong Relishing Experience
Author: Christian Sheean
10. Try Out These Unbeatable Things To Do At The Popular Beaches Of Goa
Author: Try Out These Unbeatable Things To Do At The Popul
11. 5 Things To Consider While Booking A Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
12. Reach The End Of Your Lifetime Reverie While Being Exposed To Yacht Rental Dubai
Author: neptuneyachts dubai
13. Chennai To Shirdi Flight Pakcage
Author: Sri Sairam Subhayatra
14. Short Trek And Hike Near Kathmandu
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
15. Roatan Island Tours – Discover The Beautiful Caribbean In Your Next Trip
Author: jeffrie johnson