ALL >> Travel >> View Article
6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Tenerife never fails to delight its visitors, as this particular Canary Island has a UNESCO biosphere reserve, a unique wildlife, the world's third-largest volcano, and many other fascinating attractions. This Spanish island also hosts the Carnival of Santa Cruz de Tenerife, which is among the largest carnivals in the world. Millions of tourists from different parts of the globe visit this largest Canary Island every year to explore its wonderful offerings:
This dark-sand beach greets visitors with delightful views of coastal landscapes complete with palm trees and attractive botanical gardens.
Your Tenerife holidays would be made memorable with some pleasant moments spent on this amazing beach. Snorkelling and surfing are some of the activities you can enjoy during your time on Playa Jardin.
Santa Cruz de Tenerife
An open-top bus tour around the capital city of Tenerife would take you to all its important landmarks, such as the Parliament buildings, the Plaza de la Candelaria, and Auditorio de Tenerife. If you are visiting the city during the carnival season, it would seem as if the entire Santa Cruz de Tenerife has been transformed into a party town with singing, dancing, and colourful costumes.
Teide National Park
Your all inclusive Tenerife holidays would give you the opportunity to explore this intriguing national park, which was declared a UNESCO World Heritage Site in 2007. It is situated on the highest mountain of Spain, Mount Teide. You can savour some of the beautiful sights of Tenerife as you drive up to this national park from the southern coast. However, in order to get to the volcanic area, you'd need the permission of the authorities.
Golf del Sur
If you've always wanted to play golf in a natural environment, this can be a perfect place. Located on the southern coast of the island, this golf resort attracts golfers from several countries of the world owing to all its fabulous offerings besides an excellent 27-hole golf course, such as restaurants, nightlife, and entertainment.
Most of the north-eastern part of the island is occupied by Anaga Mountains. Your cheap Tenerife holidays would be made memorable with a visit to this part of Tenerife, which comprises of villages, forests, coastline, and ravines. Beautiful rock formations in the sea and other scenic delights can be explored with a visit to the Anaga Mountains.
Located at the foot of Teno Mountains in the north-western part of Tenerife, Masca is a scenic village that's a bit difficult to reach but rewards its visitors with breathtaking views of lush green surroundings and winding roads. If you like photography, this is the place you'd like to be in while holidaying on the Spanish island.
Besides all these wonderful attractions that can be explored during your holidays in this Canary Island, there are some exciting events you can enjoy if you’re visiting the island at certain times of the year. If you have some more days left after enjoying your holidays on this Spanish island, you can go for Bahamas holidays and enjoy unforgettable moments on its enchanting beaches.
Travel Articles1. Things To Know Before Flying With Jetblue Airlines Reservations
Author: Chrish Smith
2. Car Rental In Chennai For Tourism
Author: Ellen Dares
3. Top Christmas Party Venues In Sydney You Shouldn’t Miss In 2020
Author: charlotte evelyn
4. Of Whales And Adventures: Thrilling Experiences You Shouldn’t Miss In Perth
Author: Olivia Angel Williams
5. Common Mistakes People Make When Hiring Airport Transfer Services
Author: James Spencer
6. Britannia Airport Cars Is Giving Cut Throat Competition At Heathrow Airport Transfer
Author: britannia airport
7. Britannia Airport Fulfill All The Parameter To Be The Best Choice Of Passengers At Gatwick Airport C
Author: britannia airport
8. Rolls Royce Wedding Car Sydney – Hire The Best Car For Your Wedding
Author: Prestige Hire
9. Watersports Activities In Dubai Make Your Trip Even More Enjoyable
Author: Mr Safnas
10. Hayber Cars Is Considered As A Cheapest Gatwick Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith
11. What To Expect With The Opening Of The Grand Egyptian Museum In 2020?
Author: Cliff Collins
12. Dehradun Taxi Service - Dehraduntaxiservices
13. Hayber Cars Counts Your Payment As Sorter You Travel For London Southend Airport Taxi
Author: tony smith
14. Popular Places In Sydney To Have A Thrilling Nye Celebration
Author: Harley Leon
15. Most Fun Sightseeing Tours In Sydney And Where You Can Find Them
Author: Evelyn Adam