ALL >> Travel >> View Article
A Visit To World’s Largest Indoor Theme Park
Total Articles: 75
It’s world’s largest indoor theme park and an epic entertainment destination-IMG Worlds of Adventure. The indoor theme park is pretty amazing all being indoors and features four themed areas that are super detailed and huge in scale. But first, how do you make it to the destination? Well, all you need is an IMG World Tickets which not only grants you access to the park but lets you experience excitement in different epic zones around the park including:
The stellar attraction features iconic rides featuring characters such as Thor, Captain America and Tony’s skydeck a luxurious seafood and steak restaurant based on Iron Man’s alter ego Tony stark.
● Hulk Epsilon-a 100 metre ride that spins you with the angry green man in a 3D simulator.
● Spider Man Doc Ock’s Revenge-A mind boggling 400m spinning roller coaster that propels you to New York's skyline of course on Marvel’s popular web slinger.
The zone features family friendly attractions based around popular characters such as:
● Lazy Town
● The PowerPuff Girls
● The Amazing world of Gumball
● World’s first Ben 10 5D Cinema
The Dinosaur adventure zone hosts one of the park’s flagship attractions-The velociraptor. It blasts riders out of the park and into the desert at an insane speed of 100km/hr in 2.5 secs. The zone also has 70 gigantic animatronic dinosaurs built with incredible detail such as the beautiful hand sculptured scales.
The largely dining and retail area hosts the genuinely terrifying haunted hotel. The walk through attraction has a maze of corridors and creepy characters with most prominent being a blood drenched butcher surrounded by hanging corpses.
Food also stands out here and according to Lennard Otto the CEO of the park, “The Park has heavily invested in its food and beverage offering”. Reason being, to get rid of the idea of overpriced, bad food which is the norm in most theme parks around the world. That said, there are upto 28 unique concepts with some linked to the characters featuring more than 13 unique cuisines.
Fun Facts IMG Worlds of Adventure
●It’s world’s largest indoor theme park in the world with an area of 1.5 million square feet
● The park brings an awesome world of marvel comics and cartoon network to life
● Two of the four zones in the park represent global renowned brands-Cartoon Network & Marvel, while IMG Boulevard and Lost Valley were the original concepts of the park
● The park can accommodate more than 20,000 guests in a day
● The park hosts 28 food venues and beverage outlets, 25 retail stores/kiosks with exclusive merchandise from around the world
● The park was opened by Dubai’s ruler Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid in August 2016
● The park has plans to position itself as one of the region’s leading entertainment centres
● Cartoon Network zone includes a 5D cinema and hosts up to 1200 visitors an hour
● The park has 22 rides and attractions including the Velociraptor in Lost Valley which spins riders inside the indoor park before speeding into the surrounding desert
Ready for fun and excitement in this mega park? We just can’t put down all the goodness that goes on in the park, but from the briefing above you bet, there’s so much fun you can indulge in be it alone, with friends or family. To visit, you simply purchase your IMG Worlds ticket online at itickets.ae in an easy to follow process, get really cool discounts and have your booking confirmed instantly. What more could you ask for? Let’s get down at the park and just have fun.
Dalphine Wanjiru is a passionate content writer with over 6 years writing experience across different industries and currently working as a content marketer at itickets.ae. When I’m not writing I’m at Cartoon Network zone for a recap of my interesting childhood memories.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. Cheap Heathrow Airport Transfer Services In London For Safe And Comfortable Journey
Author: jack pero
2. The Eminence Of Car Hiring In Bengaluru
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
3. Enjoy Your Stay At North Carolina Vacation Rentals
Author: Robert James
4. Sunset Pawna | Pawna Lake Camping | Camping Near Pune
5. Book Chicago To Mumbai Flights
6. 5 P’s Which Will Help You In Any Trekking And Hiking
Author: Christian Sheean
7. 6 Factors That Will Help You In Selecting The Right Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
8. Advantages Of Taxi Service In London Airport
9. Experiencing An Amazing Uk Day Trip At The Venice Simplon-orient-express
Author: Joseph Lister
10. Best Vacation In Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
11. Application Development Company In Jaipur | Application Development Jaipur
Author: ABHISHEK VERMA
12. Arrange Ebc Helicopter Trip – Gain Wonderful Adventure Memories
13. Tempo Traveller Hire Jaipur , Tempo Traveller Rental Jaipur
Author: hari narayan
14. Educational School Trip | School Trip Package | Student Trip
Author: kaushalendra kumar
15. Make Majorca Holidays Exciting By Visiting Majestic Places
Author: Daisy Wilkinson