ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Fun At The Waterpark-wild Wadi Dubai’s Original Waterpark Is A Land Of Thrills And Wonders.
Dubai’s original waterpark is a land of thrills and wonders as it stands gracefully in front of the magnificent Burj Al Arab. The park offers 30 rides and attractions to be enjoyed by all-young and the old. The wide selection of rides include:
The lazy river is a relaxed ride with gentle current and features 360 metre high waves. It suits guest of all ages.
The slide features two tandem slides where guests climb up a 32 metres tower and catch spectacular views of the water park. But that’s not all. Two capsules await the guests to take a thrilling ride down the 120 metres slide at 80km/hr.
● Cross arms and legs as the doors of the capsule close
● On busy days, the guests queue is closed 45 minutes prior to the closing time
The slide features two large sections of downhill water slides and the looming ‘bowl’. Guests sit on a tube and travel downhill to the bowl where they’re thrown into spiraling spins before being dropped into the slide.
Tantrum Alley features two large sections of downhill waterslides and three tornadoes. Guests sit on a four person tube and travel downhill before splashing into the first tornado before sliding back and forth several times, circle around the eye of the storm, exits and hits the second and third tornado.
● Guests must be above 1.1 metre to be allowed on the slide
Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon
Juha’s Dhow and Lagoon has over 100 water activities including 5 slides, a pair of racing slides and water guns. It best suits families with little ones to fully enjoy.
The flood river features surges of up to 100,000 litres of water that creates waves of over 1 meter high and sudden river rapids.
● All ages are permitted on the rides but children must be under parent supervision at all times.
● Life jackets are available for all at absolutely no cost
Wipeout and Riptide
If surfing is your thing, then you’re in for a treat of the ultimate surfing experience! Not your normal kind of slide though as it’s personally devised by the Maverick American lawyer/surf fanatic Thomas Lochtefeld. Go surfing on water shooting at more than 7000 tonnes per second and make memories.
● There’s a height restriction for the rides. Guests must be over 1.1 metre in height
It can only get better riding on the largest wave pool in Middle East. The wave pool features 1.5 metre waves in five varying configurations.
● All ages are allowed to experience the pool
● Children must be under parent supervision at all times
● Not a great swimmer? There are complimentary life jackets for all not confident in their swimming skills.
Helpful Tips at the Park
● Buy your ticket (s) online to enjoy great discounts
● Lockers are locked and opened using a guest wrist band issued to each guest
Wild Wadi Ticket Water Park Dubai - is designed to offer hours of fun and pleasure to thrill-seekers and families alike. With 24 rides and attractions, most of which inter connect.
is a great, fun place to be with oneself, family or friends. The varying rides and slides delivers ultimate fun for everyone. Experience the super fun water park today by booking your ticket online at itickets.ae and enjoy cool discounts.
Dalphine Wanjiru is a passionate content writer with over 6 years writing experience across different industries and currently working as a content marketer at itickets.ae. When I’m not writing I am enjoying the thrills at WildWadi . Breaking free!
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. How To Get A Free Accommodation In A Hotel In Dursley
Author: Amery Ortego
2. Short And Easy Treks In Nepal For Beginners, Family And Elderly
Author: Rajesh Thapaliya
3. Spirit Airlines Reservations
Author: Spirit Airlines Reservations
4. 10 Simple Tools To Research And Build An Effective Strategy For Your Taxi(any) Business
Author: Vignesh Tech
5. Planning A Family Friendly Holiday To Egypt And Jordan
Author: Cliff Collins
6. 4 Reasons To Visit Holland
7. Heathrow Airport Transfer-your Choices For Travel To Airport
Author: john steffan
8. Detailing The Luxury Details Of Puerto Vallarta Villas For Rent
Author: Casa Yvonneka
9. Reasons Uganda Is Ideal For Gorilla Trekking
10. Reasons To Visit Serengeti National Park
Author: Otto Mlanda
11. Reasons To Visit Selous Game Reserve
12. Kenya – The Ultimate Destination For Adventure Tours
Author: Imraan Nanji
13. City Of Elegancy & Charm – Islamabad
Author: Eric Wilson
14. How Do You Hire A Personal Driver In Los Angeles?
Author: Gregory Fibble
15. How To Make Aeromexico Reservations Online?