ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Insushield – A Perfect Duct Lining Material October 18, 2016 Insushield
INSUshield – a perfect duct lining material. Use of proper duct lining material is essential to achieve triple objectives of modern residential, commercial and industrial facilities, that is, saving on energy consumption, occupant comfort and safety. It should be noted that properly insulated HVAC duct systems is necessary to ensure a healthier, more productive and more attractive environment within a building. An efficient duct lining material is one which is able to keep interior ducts free of foreign materials that bring fibres into the air stream and absorb moisture.
INSUshield - Duct InsulationOne need to be careful while selecting the duct lining material and ensure that it has closed-cell structure.
A closed-cell structure is essential to prevent moisture vapour intrusion. Moisture is the single most reason for insulation failure. The duct insulation material should also be able to maintain indoor air quality by resisting condensation and moisture intrusion and ensure that the air passing over it does not contain fibres or dust. The duct lining material should also be able to achieve noise reduction through the absorption of air-borne and structure borne sound waves and the subsequent conversion of sound energy into heat.
Supreme Industries offers a range duct lining materials like INSUshield that provide superior thermal and acoustical performance and are manufactured with advanced technologies.
INSUshield is the most suitable product for duct lining as it is a non-fibrous, fire retardant (FR), closed-cell, tri-dimensional chemically crosslinked polyethylene foam. It is a better alternative to conventional Glass Wool insulation material. Since it is more than 90% closed-cell, there will be negligible water and moisture absorption. It is also certified ‘Class O’ in Fire Propagation and ‘Class 1’ in Surface Spread of Flame as per BS 476 Part 6 & Part 7, respectively. Above all, it is an environment and user friendly material.
INSUshield provides good thermal insulation due to its low and stable ‘K’ value. It is non-toxic and non-carcinogenic. Further, it has wide operating temperature range from -40°C to + 115°C.
Thus, INSUshield is a product which help you to create more comfortable and energy efficient indoor environment when lining ducts inside HVAC systems.
To know more visit: http://insulation.supreme.co.in/
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. A Step By Step Android App Development Guide For Startups
Author: Rushabh Patel
2. Spark Sql
Author: Cloudy Tech
3. You Must Keep These Apps On Your Phone If You Are Planning A Road Trip
Author: elina john
4. These Are The Best Laptop Cooling Pads You Can Buy
Author: Aida Martin
5. Some Best Drone Apps For Android
Author: Jack thomson
6. Say Goodbye To Your Cable Bills With These Fantastic Hdtv Antennas
Author: Jack thomson
7. Reasons Why You Must Choose Php For Web Development
Author: Jonathan Paul
8. Skillset Every Magento Developer Needs To Possess
Author: Johan Smith
9. How Much Does It Cost To Build An App? (2020 Cost Calculation)
Author: Anahit Ghazaryan
10. Are You Trying To Seek Out The Fastest Wordpress Theme For Your Wordpress Site?
11. An Overview On Development Of Video Consultation Healthcare App In React Native Using Twilio
Author: Ash Rakars
12. Marteck Solution: A Perfect Destination To Access The Latest Technology And Tools
13. Would Your Small Business Benefit From A Mobile App?
Author: Soumya Banerjee
14. How Your Business Will Be Benefitted By The Online Billing System
Author: Sukriti Sinha
15. The Betafpv 85x Fpv Drone Is The Best That The Market Has To Offer For Its Price Range
Author: ada red