ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Seeing Is Believing-bollywood Park Dubai
The world’s only Bollywood Dubai Tickets is the only place to experience action, romance, adventure, comedy all in Bollywood style and setting. The grand park celebrates Mumbai’s legendary film industry in 5 zones inspired by Bollywood blockbusters with live entertainment, stage performances and flamboyant cinematic rides.
What to expect at the park
● A magnificent entrance that themed Bollywood. If you’re wondering what Bollywood is, it generally refers to Hindi’s film industry
● Theme rides featuring 2 biggest all time hits from Sholay to Lagaan.
● A rollercoaster motion simulated game of cricket where you enjoy watching Lagaan movie characters kick the ball everywhere
● Streets and shops resembling classical Indian movie sets
● A roller coaster ride into the world of cricket balls and bats
● A 4D ride which gives an interesting insight of Dubai’s spectacular landscape
● Live shows with performers who keep the park bustling with energy and bringing forth fond memories of Bollywood’s influence in our lives
● Restaurants with fantastic authentic dishes right from Indian quick bites, Punjabi, Bombay style and Western cuisine.
● Book your ticket online to avoid queues
● The park opens around 3PM
● The Sholay ride is a perfect choice for families
● Rides are mostly simulated in 3D or 4D and not extreme. They’re suited for all age groups and so no one misses out!
● Shows done in Hindi are translated into English
● Taj Mahal building makes a perfect spot for a photo shoot
● There’s ample parking space
● Live shows start at 9.30pm and end by 11:30pm
● Leave early for the show as you’ll need the tram from the parking to Bollywood’s parks spot and then walk 3-5 minutes to reach to auditorium
● Bollywood parks is more about shows, games and not rides
● Art and architecture delivers a feel of Bollywood studios
● During shows, the cast walk around to take pictures with the audience. Be sure not to miss out.
● You’ll need at least half a day to do justice to the filmy shows based on popular Bollywood films
● Visiting in the evening is highly recommended as it’s much more spectacular under the lights with a lot of buzz
Bollywood park Dubai is without a doubt a fun place with lots of life and action. It’s the only place to be part of Bollywood as you walk through the sets of popular Bollywood movies. If you’re Bollywood fanatic then this place is for you. Book your ticket online at itickets.ae and enjoy great discounts to the park.
Dalphine Wanjiru is a passionate content writer with over 6 years writing experience across different industries and currently working as a content marketer at itickets.ae. When I’m not writing I’m exploring different cultures and Bollywood park Dubai is definitely top of my bucket list.
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. Airport Transfer Cabs In India With Gozocabs
Author: Sai Kun
2. The Most Stunning Place To Visit In Kerala
Author: GoKerala Trip
3. Top 13 Things To Do In And Around Athens
Author: Parth Lohia
4. Are You A Foreigner In India During Covid-19 Pandemic?
Author: Manoj Upadhyay
5. 15 Days Explore Japan
6. How To Stay In Business After This Tough Time Gets Over!
Author: Amery Ortego
7. How To Travel Around Thailand
Author: Zoe John
8. Best Ways To Find The Best Immigration Consultants In Dubai
Author: Sumit Goyal
9. Best Things To Do In Abu Dhabi
10. Solo Trips For Women As A Business And Lifestyle Phenomenon
11. Tourist Places Around Shillong
Author: RAHUL CHAUHAN
12. A Simple Guide On How To Re-book Your Flight Tickets
Author: Maria Robin
13. Reason Why You Should Rely On A Reputed Bhubaneswar Car Rental Platform
Author: Dinesh Das
14. 10 Days Northern Japan
15. Best Beaches To See With Your Partner In Kerala