ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Experiencing New Heights-at The Top, It’s One Of A Kind Wonder Of Engineering.
Burj Khalifa is a magnificent structure and more so if you’re lucky to visit At The Top. It’s a beautiful experience imagining the size of the megastructure and just how much labour, time and resources went into its construction. It’s one of a kind wonder of engineering and you can’t help while inside but look down Dubai with astonishment from all the mega structures around the city looking like miniature models.
What to Expect
● Go inside Dubai Mall
● Ride a giant moving sidewalk to the tower as you watch in awe a multi media presentation of Dubai’s history
● Take a glimpse of the tower at the end of the sidewalk before stepping into the elevator
● Take a high speed elevator soaring 10 m/s to the observation deck
● Take in 360 degree, unrivaled views of the city
● Behold incredible views over Marina, Burj Al Arab and other astonishing sights through the panoramic windows
● If you happen to visit in the evening, witness the scene transforms to a magical experience as the sparkling lights light up the night
● If the weather is favourable, you’ll be able to step outside the outdoor terrace and experience the dramatic, unlimited views
● Watch the spectacular Dubai Fountain show moving gracefully to the synchronized beat.
● Gift stores where you can purchase Burj Khalifa mementos
● The experience ends when you ride the elevator back down and then leave Dubai mall
● Book your ticket online in advance and have it confirmed instantly
● Children under the age of 3 access At the Top free of charge
● Audio guides are availed in English, Arabic, French, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, Russian and German
● Guests aged 8-12 have the option of a special children's audio guide
● Dubai fountain can be witnessed as follows
Everyday except Friday 13:00 and 13:30; Friday 13:30 & 14:00
Evening shows: Daily 18:00-23:00 (Every 30 minutes)
● Make use of the sophisticated telescopes around to learn more about landmarks below. You can also zoom in on the ground using cameras connected to the touchscreens dotted throughout
● Highly recommended to visit later in the afternoon to witness Dubai from dusk to night
● Burj Khalifa is 828m tall and it took over 110,000 tonnes of concrete and 22 million man-hours to build
● The tower holds 31,000 tonnes of steel which if laid out end to end would stretch a quarter of the way around the world
● The exterior of the structure is clad with around 260,000 glass panels that give it a mirror finish
● The building hosts one of world’s fastest elevator that allows you travel from ground to At the Top in around a minute
● There are three observation decks open to the public including:
At the Top (Floors 124, 125 ) at 452m which is by the way only halfway the structure
Luxury lounge, SKY, (floor 148) at a height of 555m
● There’s a total of 57 elevators in the building.
● Level 124 has an indoor section complete with a gift shop
● The telescopes in the observation decks provide virtual-time travel visions of the views far and below. You also enjoy up-close, real-time views as well as the past and future
Why you should visit
● The novelty of going up world’s tallest structure makes it totally worth it. Like seriously, how many times will you have such an experience?
● The exquisite panoramas and the fountains from the top look magnificent
● You get to have the best sight of Dubai-Burj Khalifa towering above all other majestic skyscrapers
● Besides the surreal views from this building. Nibbles, photos galore, perfumed air and beautiful custom concerto playing in the background await you
● World class hotels and restaurants
● You can spend as long as you like taking in the wonderful views before making your way back down
A visit to At the Top, Burj Khalifa is not only a chance to experience new heights but an opportunity to learn, explore and become part of a world marvel. It’s a wonderful experience that anyone visiting or living in Dubai should experience. You too can join the bandwagon by visiting and seeing that this outstanding wonder really exist. For further inquiries or booking a visit, get in touch on itickets.ae and enjoy cool offers to Burj Khalifa. We’ll be glad to serve you.
Dalphine Wanjiru is a passionate content writer with over 6 years writing experience across different industries and currently working as a content marketer at itickets.ae. When I’m not writing I am shopping At the Top gift shop. She fancies fine things :)
iTickets.ae is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC, a leading & well Known Tour Operator in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels, we also book activities & attractions, theme parks, group tours, suggest best itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation all over the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt by our well trained staff based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, pointing out latest openings, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking activities & attractions for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to the United Arab Emirates. Notable, transactions on iTickets website are conducted through a secure browser that's protected by Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-a highly secured state of the art software for secure online commerce business and industry's standard and best software available in the market today for secure online transactions.
Travel Articles1. Book Affordable Nepal Tour Package To Enjoy Holiday With Friends
Author: Galaxy World Travels
2. What Are The Famous Tour Packages In Nepal?
Author: Galaxy World Travels
3. Chopta Chandrashila Trek
Author: Alphine Adventure Camp
4. 6 Most Beautiful National Parks In Australia
Author: Deepak Nangla
5. Best Touring And Adventure Ideas For Nepal Visitors - Muktinath Temple And Trek
Author: we ramblers
6. Which Treks To Do After Annapurna Circuit Trek--4 Suggestions?
Author: we ramblers
7. Why Go For Trekking And What Makes Ebc A Good Choice For This?
Author: we ramblers
8. The 3 Best Places To See The Northern Lights
Author: Yogendra Shinde
9. Sandhan Valley Trek
10. Arrange A Trip To Popular Terrains In The Annapurna Region
11. How To Get Affordable Hotels Online
Author: Amery Ortego
12. Revealing The Most Genuine Information About London Airport Transfers, Read For Gains!
13. Birmingham Taxi Hire For Airport Transfers
14. Kutch Rann Utsav 2019 – Kutch Tour Guides
Author: riya patel
15. La Perla By Sedar Service Apartments In Como Italy
Author: La Perla By Sedar