ALL >> Writing >> View Article
Why Content Marketing Is Becoming More Data-driven
"In God we trust; all others must bring data." - William Edwards Deming
If there was a buyer for every piece of marketing material you post online, things would be much easier. But as we know, that is not the case, at least now.
Mix of creativity and data
People tend to associate content solely with creativity, which is not fair. Content marketing is actually a judicious mix of both creativity and data. When marketers factor in the role of data in their content marketing campaigns, it makes their efforts more compelling.
This is so because data offers valuable insights and that customers find actionable. Data in fact makes all the difference to how your audience consumes the content that you generate day in, day out.
Guiding businesses to connect better with consumers
A data-driven content marketing strategy prevents brands from wasting their valuable time and money. Data provides the necessary guidance so that you connect with the right audiences, at the right time and at the right places. Through data, customer preferences also become clearer and thus, you can target different audiences with suitable content types.
Strengthening service side of business
Data is also of essence when you’re doing influencer marketing to convince a larger audience to make a purchase ultimately. Content marketing data comprises information related to customers like their offline and online behavior to help strengthen the service side of a business operation. Data also assists businesses in identifying the right channels to make the right connection with their audiences, and present them with the right kind of content they just can’t take their eyes off of.
Higher traffic, engagement and conversion rates
Data gives life to a body of content. Today we have what we call big data in front of us and we enjoy direct access to more data than ever before. How far your content marketing goes hangs on, among other things, what you make of such large data sets and how you leverage them. Data-driven analysis is another area in content marketing that businesses can never overlook since higher traffic, engagement and conversion rates stem from correct interpretation and measurement of data. When driven by data findings, the process of content creation and marketing assumes significance and becomes more meaningful.
Generating more revenue
Contrary to popular belief, data doesn’t restrict creativity in content marketing. Instead, it adds more value to the whole process and makes your content more relevant and more authoritative to readers. Also, data-driven content marketing generates five times more revenue than standard practices. So, it’s all about making data take the lead in these kind of marketing campaigns.
So, what are you still waiting for? Maximize customer engagement rates, enhance their experience, and improve your bottom line by using data.
Working as a senior marketing executive. Love to read and write blog and articles, passionate to share latest updates.
Writing Articles1. Advancement In Blockchain Technology For Data Sharing In Biomedical Research – Pubrica
2. Understand The Principles Of Web Writing And Improve Your Writing
Author: grayson julian
3. The Keys To Writing A Powerful Memoir
Author: Jack Weaver
4. Five Mistakes That May Happen While Writing An Literature Review For Biomedical Research – Pubrica
5. Struggles Of An Essay Writer, None Might Know About
Author: Roy Hudson
6. The Keys To Writing A Touching Story For Children
Author: Lydia Dean
7. Cara Memperbaiki Beton Retak
8. A Kidney Transplant Patient With Mild Covid‐19 | Case Report Writing Guidelines And The Importance O
9. A Guide To Clinical Research Writing On Public Health For Clinical Researchers – Pubrica
10. A General Guide On Writing Fantasy Fiction
Author: Georgia Wilson
11. Research Proposal For Phd Application Biotechnology: Background Literature Writing – Pubrica
12. Implementation Work For Thesis And Research Paper
Author: Writing Tree
13. How To Write Research Papers
Author: Writing Tree
14. How To Measure Social Media Roi?
Author: neha chauhan
15. The Keys To Writing A Heartwarming Story For Children And Adults
Author: Georgia Wilson