ALL >> General >> View Article
Reputable American Fish Oil Manufacturer Part - I
Affordable Human Grade Omega-3 Fish Oils and Fish Products for the Pet Food and Treat Industry
From premium and ultra-premium pet foods to gourmet pet treats, the pet food industry is an earnings giant for companies. Sourcing quality ingredients came to the forefront with the melamine tragedy of 2007 where contaminated wheat gluten coming out of China was used in pet foods and caused kidney failure and death. This was a wake-up call to pet food and treat producers to carefully vet their raw material providers.
Quality premium pet foods and treats use many ingredients in their recipes, and sourcing top quality omega-3 fish oils used to be a balance between quality and affordability. Now, human grade omega-3 oils for pets are available at a lower cost than standard omega-3 bulk oils from our omega-3 manufacturing facility.
Why Human Grade Omega-3 Fish Oil for Pets is Better
Standard omega-3 oils sold in bulk to pet food manufacturers can contain higher levels of toxins and lower levels of actual omega-3 fatty acids that you want from an omega-3 supplier. The higher tier bulk omega-3, HGO3, is manufactured to standards that make it appropriate for use in products designed for human consumption. Refining fish oil to provide a rich source of omega-3 fatty acids can add to the costs of omega-3 manufacturing, but here at IcelanDirect, we produce HG03 at half the cost of common 18/12 ratio formulas.
18/12 Omega-3 Fish Oil for Pets
This product is known as the entry-level fish oil for a raw ingredient used in omega-3 manufacturing of products. It has 18 percent EPA and 12 percent DHA for a total of 30 percent omega-3 fatty acids. The balance of the oil is fish fat, which is not the beneficial omega-3 acids desired. At IcelanDirect, we are an omega-3 supplier of HG03 cod liver, salmon and tuna oils that are rich in EPA and DHA, fully refined for human consumption, and half the cost of 18/12 ratio fish oils.
The Step Up in Pet Food and Treat Manufacturing
American consumers are spending billions on products for their pets. The latest statistics estimate about $63 billion will be spent on pet products overall with the trend rising each year. Consumers are also being more health-minded for their pets and desiring organic and human-grade ingredients be used in the manufacturing of foods and treats for their pets. They are also willing to spend more for food and treats that use quality ingredients. We are a human-grade omega-3 manufacturer of fish oils for pet owners and pets. Our fish oil manufacturing provides top quality omega-3 bulk oils for human and pet products. There is no need for pet food and treat manufacturers to settle for lower quality 18/12 or less refined animal-grade fish oils in their products when our HGO3 is available at a lower cost than 18/12.
Icelandirect Fish Oil and Treat Products for the Pet Industry
In addition to being a premier omega-3 manufacturer, we also produce other fish products for use in the pet food and treat industry. Our fish treats and chewies are obtained from sustainable fishing grounds. They are high in protein and low in saturated fats. Plus, they contain high levels of omega-3 fatty acids for promoting optimal pet health. We also will produce private label products for pet food companies to market. Our fresh products are made from 100 percent natural human-grade products that pet food and treat suppliers can trust.
For more details on our products and services, please feel free to visit us at cod liver oil bulk, private label omega-3, private label fish oil, private label krill oil & fish oil manufacturer
General Articles1. Waterproof Cast Cover - An Effective Way To Safeguard Your Cast
2. Affordable Passengers Transport In Dubai Offers Enjoyable Journey
Author: Priya Thakur
3. Labor Transportation Buses In Dubai Offers Hassle-free Trips
Author: Priya Thakur
4. Road Marking Paints
Author: Zigma Paints
Author: Steve Scott
6. Dental Implants Process
Author: honey mehra
7. How Many Types Of Retrievers Are There? Read Here
Author: Manju Sharma
8. Online Education As A Catalyst For Reforming Higher Education
Author: school log
9. Orlando Wedding Photographer Making Your Day Extra Special!
Author: Live Happy Studio
10. Form Holding Company And Dwell In The High-risk Industry In A Hassle Free Manner!
11. 5 Reasons To Choose Indian Manpower Supplier
Author: David Daniel
12. Hand Cleaners And Sanitisers Sydney Are Best On The Use!
Author: forever gleam
13. Latest Software For Embedded Systems
Author: Mehul Mehta
14. 6 Principles Of Persuasion To Increase Conversions On Event Website
Author: Lucy Miranda
15. Appoint A Dependable Immigration Consultant In Chennai For Canada Immigration