ALL >> Education >> View Article
Selenium Web Driver Features
Key Features – Selenium WebDriver:-
Comparability with Many Web Browsers:
Selenium WebDriver supports broad assortment of web programs open in the market, for instance, Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Opera, Safari and some more. Unless interchange gadgets, the Selenium WebDriver speaks with page and its segments like a honest to goodness customer. It uses the program's neighborhood help to make organize calls without taking help from any widely appealing programming.
Likewise, the best part is we can dispatch the program using WebDriver by essential charges.
For example to dispatch Firefox, Chrome and Internet Explorer program the going with summons can be used:
• WebDriver driver = new FirefoxDriver();
• WebDriver driver = new ChromeDriver();
• WebDriver driver = new InternetExplorerDriver();
There are distinctive drivers, for instance, AndroidDriver, HtmlUnitDriver and IPhoneDriver that can be used at whatever point required. For adaptable application testing the AndroidDriver and IPhoneDriver are used to test the Android and IOS applications independently.
Fundamental Commands for Pause the Consecutive Steps:-
While executing the robotization substance, it is ordinary that different occassions we get botches in light of the fact that the second condition starts executing before the execution of first condition has been done. Hereafter we don't get the ordinary results.
To deal with those conditions Selenium WebDriver has two basic hold up limits.
Certain Wait: It is the default hold up time we can give between every dynamic walk to the entire test content. For example if the default time is say 20 seconds then the system will sit tight for 20 seconds to execute the initial step before moving to the accompanying stage.
Express Wait: This is used to stop the progress of the execution till the particular condition is met, the structure will sit tight for the unequivocally given day and age to empower the condition to be executed.
You can similarly stop the test execution for a specific time whenever while executing the substance by using java.lang.Thread.sleep(milliseconds) procedure.
Backings Many Programming Languages:-
Selenium WebDriver gives us the chance to pick many regularly used programming vernaculars, for instance, Java, C#, PHP, Ruby, Pearl and python. Along these lines, we can pick one of any maintained programming lingos as indicated by our necessities and can make the test substance in like way.
It moreover empowers us to make the substance using unforeseen verbalizations, fundamental authority announcements, switch case clarifications, orbiting and extending enunciations at whatever point required, making our test substance all the more extraordinary to manage all conditions.
Easy to Identify and Use Web Elements:-
Selenium webdriver has assorted sort of locators to unmistakably address the web segments inside the site page. Selenium Courses in Bangalore - With the help of those locators we can use the parts definitely in our computerization substance.
Gives Easy Ways to Webpage Navigation:-
There is some useful summons available in webdriver for webpage page course. We should discuss those obliging requests.
• driver.navigate().to () methodology/To open a specific URL.
• driver.navigate().forward() methodology/To investigate one page forward on the program's history
• driver.navigate().back() procedure/To move back to the past page on the program's history
• driver.navigate().refresh() procedure/To resuscitate the recurring pattern page
There is also Get() summon to open another program window.
As we have seen over the driver.navigate.to() and driver.get() orders are used for same motivation to open a URL or site page, yet the primary complexity between them is , the get() energize holds till the page completely stacked while the investigate() orders doesn't inconvenience whether the page completely stacked or not.
Better Handling of Dynamic Web Elements:-
One of the fundamental issues we frequently encounters while automating our applications is treatment of the dynamic segments. Selenium Courses in Bangalore - In the event that there ought to be an event of static parts it is definitely not hard to use fascinating locators, for instance, Name, ID, ClassName et cetera to perceive that segments, yet when the segments ID or Xpath is keep changing each time the page reloads then it is to a great degree difficult to manage them.
We should discuss a bit of the possible ways to deal with manage the dynamic segments.
• Absolute XPath: Very routinely we use Absolute Xpath to manage the dynamic segments. It is the aggregate method for the segment starting from root center point with a single forward cut (/).
• Contains(): The Contain() limit can be used to manage the dynamic parts while it is included by static regards. It has ability to find the part with mostly content.
• Starts-with(): It finds and matches the starting substance of the property gave, with the attribute of dynamic segment, along these lines it prepared to find the part when the qualities change on page reloads.
Infocampus provides selenium training in Bangalore emphasized on practical classes. Selenium training includes Selenium with core java. Training will be conducted by an expert professional having 8+yrs of experience. Course completion certificate with 100% free job assistance will be provided at Infocampus. Contact 9738001024 to attend free demo classes that conduct on every week. Visit http://infocampus.co.in/best-selenium-testing-training-center-in-bangalore.html for details on selenium courses in Bangalore.
best institute for selenium training in Bangalore – Infocampus. Infocampus is an excellence training center for selenium courses in Bangalore. At Infocampus, selenium training is focused on practical and real time examples. Contact Infocampus at 8884166608 or visit http://infocampus.co.in/best-selenium-testing-training-center-in-bangalore.html for complete details on selenium training.
Education Articles1. Finest Rpl Acs Skilled Assessment Australia!
2. Best Play School In Gurgaon
Author: ANKIT DUBEY
3. How To Write Effective Research Project Abstract
Author: Chidiebere Chibuike
4. Career Possibilities After Llb
Author: Vidhyarthi Darpan
5. Learn Excel Online For A Career That Outshines Others
Author: Skillfin Learning
6. Key Role Of School Management Software In Student Growth
Author: My schoolr
7. 10 Best French Horn Players Of All Time
Author: Bishal Sharma
8. Top 10 Benefits Of Studying Mbbs Abroad
9. Current Trends In Indian Electronics Industry
Author: BK Vijay
10. Prof. Chandra Kant
Author: Setting The Right Expectations While Joining an Ac
11. How To Get Yourself Hired By Mba Recruiters
Author: Prof. Chandra Kant
12. Project Defense Questions And Steps To Defend Your Project Wit Success
Author: Chidiebere Chibuike
13. Career Possibilities After Bba Llb
Author: Vidhyarthi Darpan
14. Computer Science Engineering A Gateway To Become A Better Programme
Author: Kamal Bhatt
15. Educational Brands Of The Year 2020
Author: The Knowledge Review