ALL >> Health >> View Article
Manhood Pain: Fixed Tablet Eruption Or Social Disease?
Total Articles: 958
When a man experiences some manhood pain and then discovers a sore on his manhood, he may become anxious for his male organ health. After all, doesn’t that situation seem like it could be describing a social disease? Certainly, it must be some health issue, but it could be due to a different cause, such as a fixed tablet eruption. Learning the characteristics of certain manhood health issues can help ease a man’s worries until he can visit a doctor and get an informed and definitive answer.
What is a fixed tablet eruption?
Essentially, a fixed tablet eruption is a way of describing a specific allergic reaction to a particular tablet. When a person takes a medication to which they are allergic, it may cause a reaction in one of several ways. With a fixed tablet eruption, it means that a round or oval shaped lesion will appear. Typically, it is reddish in color although it may shade into brown or purple. The lesion will usually turn into an ulcer, which is tender to the touch.
When the fixed tablet eruption appears on the manhood, it is often accompanied by some manhood pain, itching or burning; the burning sensation is more likely to occur during urination.
Although many fixed tablet eruptions occur within a day or two of taking a tablet, in some cases it may be up to two weeks before lesions appear. Ceasing the tablet that causes the eruption may cause the sore to go away; in other cases, steroids may be recommended.
That description sounds an awful lot like a social disease. And because it is crucial to correctly identify causes of male organ health issues, it’s important that a physician be consulted to verify exactly why this lesion has occurred. However, that said, there are some reasons why this description indicates a fixed tablet eruption rather than certain social diseases.
- The pox. Take the social disease often referred to as the pox, for example. One of the most-feared social diseases, pox causes about 100,000 deaths worldwide each year - and newly infects about 6,000,000 people annually. One of the most common clinical characteristics of pox is a lesion on the member. However, that lesion is typically much "harder" than the one involved in a fixed tablet eruption. Additionally, manhood pain is not a common characteristic with pox.
- Herpes. Midsection herpes are also characterized with lesions; however, with herpes, the sores tend to be smaller and more numerous. They also tend to cluster, whereas fixed tablet eruption lesions (when they are multiple) may not appear in an obvious grouping. The herpes lesions are not pigmented in the same way. There is, however, a similar tendency to manhood pain and itching.
- Soft sore. The social disease referred to as soft sore is a male organ health concern not just for itself but because it can also make a person more vulnerable to HIV infection. With soft sore, the ulcer can be much more painful than with a fixed tablet eruption. The coloration is much different, typically yellowish-gray, and turning to black when tissue cell destruction is complete. In addition, swelling of lymph nodes can create a swollen and sore area in the midsection.
- The clap. The social disease often known as the clap presents with no symptoms; however, when it does, ulcers are not among its common symptoms.
Once a physician has determined the cause of the sore, proper treatment can be initiated.
Whether caused by a fixed tablet eruption or other causes, manhood pain is not something most men look forward to. Keeping the member healthy through the daily use of a superior male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help with normal manhood pain situations. A crème with soothing moisturizing abilities is especially desirable, so select one with both a high-end emollient (think Shea butter) and a natural hydrator (vitamin E is good). In addition, it pays to find a crème with vitamin D, the so-called miracle vitamin, which is beneficial for fighting diseases and improving cellular function.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Stress Attack - Why You Will Need Help Now!
2. Hypnotherapy For Depressive Disorder For Permanent Results
3. How To Handle Stress And Manage Avoidance
4. Easy Ways Of Managing Your Anxiety
5. Best Choices For Severe Depressive Management
6. Anxiety Management During Stress
7. Anxiety Management - Four Tricks You Can Start Using Today
8. Dry Rubbing And The Death Grip: Self-pleasuring Problems To Avoid
Author: John Dugan
9. Neck, Shoulder And Pain Management
Author: Mahesh Singh
10. Old Age Home Provides Love , Respect And ,carefree Life To Senior Citizens
Author: shiv ganga senior
11. Technology In Medical Industry
12. How Many Sessions For Tattoo Removal?
Author: hifza nauman
13. Where To Buy Phentermine 37.5 Mg Online In Oregon
14. Aromatic Revival Of Mind, Body And Soul With Therapeutic Massage
Author: Vicky Mamoria
15. 5 Ways Seniors Can Boost Their Energy
Author: Jane Doe