ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Schengen Tourist Visa Gives You The Opportunity To Visit Any Of The 26 Countries Without Any Hassles
Total Articles: 5
The Schengen agreement between 26 countries of the European states facilitates the travellers to cross the mutual borders with just a single visa. Those planning to visit any countries in the Schengen area should need to apply to the embassy where they are going to first land or spend most of their time as tourists.By applying for a single visa you can visit most of the places across Europe that are well connected by air and land that allows you to spend tourist holidays for a period of 90 days. Yes, the Schengen tourist visa is generally issued for 90 days’ time period and the general documents that you need to submit for this visa includes duly filled in application form for the visa accompanied by your recent passport size photographs, valid passport till 3 months beyond the return date and at least 2 blank papers and also a copy of your return ticket reservation. Along with these you are also supposed to submit your financial proof, travel medical insurance, covering letter and also hotel and flight ticket reservation that confirms your itinerary mentioned as in the application form.
Getting a Schengen tourist visa is quite simple if you know the procedure and the papers that need to be submitted. Else you can take the help of reliable travel agents like travelvisaguru who takes the responsibility of helping you with all the necessary documents and paper work that needs to be completed to apply for your tourist visa to the Schengen area. They also help you in detail what should be mentioned in the covering letter like the purpose of travel and to and from dates with travel itineraries. Travel insurance policy with coverage of minimum 30,000 euros is also mandatory. It is also important to submit your financial proof that shows your capacity to manage all your expenses and return back safely to your home country. You should also have health insurance coverage for 30,000 euros. You should also submit flight itinerary as a proof for your proposed itinerary and the actually ticket can be bought on confirmation of the visa. Similarly, you also need to submit the hotel reservation and can confirm it on your visa approval.
If the visa process is completed smoothly you have no more deterrents to explore the European territory visiting any of the 26 countries as per your itinerary and enjoy your vacation in one of the most beautiful locations across the world.
Get the flight itinerary for sample flight itinerary for Germany visa application along with flight booking reservations, tourist visa requirements etc., from Travel Visa Guru. We also offer to provide flight reservation without paying. For more details about schengen visa requirements, please log on to our website.
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler