ALL >> General >> View Article
Buy Nozzle For Sandblasting Machine. How To Find The Most Durable?
Total Articles: 4
Nozzle for sandblasting qualitative surface cleaning of metal surfaces by a concentrated jet of sand is impossible if the nozzle parameters - the outlet part of the device are incorrectly determined. The nozzle for the sandblasting unit is the fastest wearing part, the durability of which, depending on the material and the air-sand mixture, does not exceed 800 ~ 1000 hours, given that it is correctly selected. About the choice, today, and will be discussed in our article.
Type nozzle design
The simplest nozzle for a sandblaster is a hollow tube with a threaded part at one end, which is intended to attach the part to the nozzle holder.
Basic geometric characteristics of replaceable industrial nozzles:
Diameter of the connecting thread (depends on the technical characteristics of the sandblasting machine, but usually a 2" or 1¼" pipe thread is used). It is also possible to connect the nozzle with the nozzle holder using a union nut and a sealing washer. Nozzles made by one's own hands are attached to the hose of the working unit using conventional clamps.
The length of the part, which varies in the range 7 ~ 23 mm (shorter ones are used to clean less polluted surfaces).
The diameter of the inner hole in its minimum cross-section. Replaceable tips with diameters of 6, 8, 10 and 12 mm are available.
The nozzle inlet diameter, determined by the diameter of the connecting hose (it can be 25 or 32 mm).
Sandblasted Boron Carbide Nozzles
The main parameter of the part in question is the profile of the internal hole, which determines the loss of air-sand mixture consumption, its speed at the inlet and outlet of the nozzle, and the value of the total hydraulic resistance, which ultimately determines the life of the nozzle.
The simplest version (suitable for production by one's own hands) is a nozzle with a cylindrical inner hole of constant diameter. But to improve the aerodynamic characteristics on these parts, two conical sections are sometimes made:
The input confuser, the presence of which allows increasing the energy of the flow of the mixture entering the nozzle;
The output diffuser, the presence of which contributes to an increase in the surface area processed simultaneously. The energy of the flow decreases, so if there is a need for better cleaning, the diffuser profile of the end of the nozzle is not always provided.
The most effective profile of the inner hole to ensure minimum loss of flow is the nozzle for a sandblast with a venturi profile.
General Articles1. Financial System Report India 2017
Author: Ask Bank IFSC Code
2. Wedding Photography Packages To Fit Well In Your Budget
Author: Manish Vishwakarma
3. What Is The Crucial Reason Of Magnesium Oxide Industrial Development?
Author: hu Allen
4. Looking For A Bunch Of Thrilling Manali Travel Packege Activities Then, Go For Any Type Of Dare You
Author: himachal traveldeal
5. Some Of The Most Awkward Moments You May Experience When Dating On Online Dating Mobile App
Author: Richa verma
6. Best Voip Solution With Speedy Internet
Author: sachin kumar
7. Major Components Of Air Conditioning System And Their Function
Author: Satendra Kumar
8. Find The Best Voip Soft Switch Providers To Get Returns In Business
Author: sachin kumar
9. Get Professional Aso Services And App Store Seo Guides At Tapaso
Author: Richelle Guo
10. Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
Author: Sofeeya Escorts - Top Escort Experience
11. Dass Ihre Erste Familie Geld Für Frivolitäten Wie Kleidung Ausgibt
12. The Benefits Of Organic Food
Author: Brian Miller
13. Usefulness Of Social Media For Business Branding And Marketing
Author: JDM Web Technologies is Fastest Growing Company
14. Enrolled For Pmp Certification In Mumbai? It’s Time To Educate You For A Pmp Electronic Exam
15. Making Best Use Of E-waste
Author: Bala P