ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Innovative Ideas For Garden And Landscape Design In Australia
Total Articles: 54
A garden or yard area in Australia can be a large expanse of empty land filled with grass, and rocks. There may be a lot of potential in the space but turning it into an inviting landscape means investing a lot of time and hard work. Hiring a landscape designer to do up your garden may just be the best option or, you may want to simply pave it over or decide to leave the natural setting as it is. But here are some easy tips and innovative ideas for designing a garden landscape in Australia.
Working with Nature:
When landscaping your garden, keep in mind the lay of the land, the type of soil and the climatic condition in the area. Depending on these factors you can select native plants and the landscaping design you would like to go with. Use the rocks and material available in the area or those used in the construction of the house to build up a landscaped corner. Perhaps you could add a water feature or create a simple seating area with a rock bench.
Building up the Landscape
Putting up an edging along driveways, the side walks or around the foundations of the house gives your yard a neat look. The edging may be paved or concrete and is a permanent structure that takes away much of the Lawn Business For Sale work that would otherwise take up your time. A rock garden with native plants and low maintenance grasses is a great choice for the Australian climate.
Potted plants are easy to care for. And, the best part is that the pots can be moved around to change the landscape as often as you want. Colourful flowering potted plants add to the beauty and curb appeal of your home. This idea works extremely well in a cityscape like Sydney or Melbourne where yard space often means a small area set back from the road.
Crazy about lawns but don't like the hard work? Consider artificial grass for your lawn. Not only is it maintenance free, it is a convenient option if your lawn is prone to damage from kids and pets playing on it.
Lighting up the Landscape
A beautifully designed and landscaped garden deserves to be showcased even at night. Innovative lighting options can be used to focus on the special areas and points of interest. Lighting performs a dual function, it can be used to light up steps and pathways for safety while also adding to the night time appeal of the garden.
Fox Mowing is a lawn and Mowing Franchise Opportunities provider with several franchisees all over Australia. They also offer garden and landscape design services, so if you need help with landscaping, visit http://foxmowing.com.au.
Philip purchased a Jim’s Mowing franchise in Melbourne in 1989, before purchasing the Regional Franchise for South Australia in 1990, becoming the first ever Regional Franchisor in the Jim’s Group. He subsequently sold over 500 franchises over the next 15 years, before selling the Jim’s Mowing South Australian Regional Franchise in 2005.
Home and Garden Articles1. Get A Window Mesh To Keep The Insects Away
2. 6 Advantages Of Cleaners In Canberra
Author: Tom Velko
3. Get Quality Solutions On Waterproofing And Maintain Your Property
Author: Jordan Curr
4. Types Of Fencing Put Up By The Homeowners In The Present Time And Its Worth
Author: Michael Gilmore
5. Reasons Why You Should Use Advanced Mowing & Maintenance's Expert Lawn Care Service
Author: Rodney Back
6. Things To Consider While Developing A New Garage In Your Home
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
7. What To Keep In Mind While Planning Your Home Design
Author: Adam Leworthy
8. Why To Choose Memory Foam Mattress?
Author: Shamia Akram
9. Relying On A Pool Compliance Service Provider Is Essential To Make Your Pool Safe
Author: David Donvito
10. Benefits Of Having A Pest Control East Bay Ca Done!
Author: Todd Purvis
11. Ideas On How You Can Create Privacy For Your Home
Author: Chloe Kellaway
12. How To Keep Your Roof Ceiling And Soffit In Good Condition For Years
Author: Brayden Haritos
13. Kitchen Waste To Compost Conversion In 4 Hours
Author: Anu kapoor
14. Cool Tips On Keeping Your Scaffolding Strong & Durable For Years
Author: Suzane Bogdana
15. Situations When Regular Rug Cleaning Becomes Essential
Author: Alyssa Ramsden