ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Innovative Ideas For Garden And Landscape Design In Australia
Total Articles: 49
A garden or yard area in Australia can be a large expanse of empty land filled with grass, and rocks. There may be a lot of potential in the space but turning it into an inviting landscape means investing a lot of time and hard work. Hiring a landscape designer to do up your garden may just be the best option or, you may want to simply pave it over or decide to leave the natural setting as it is. But here are some easy tips and innovative ideas for designing a garden landscape in Australia.
Working with Nature:
When landscaping your garden, keep in mind the lay of the land, the type of soil and the climatic condition in the area. Depending on these factors you can select native plants and the landscaping design you would like to go with. Use the rocks and material available in the area or those used in the construction of the house to build up a landscaped corner. Perhaps you could add a water feature or create a simple seating area with a rock bench.
Building up the Landscape
Putting up an edging along driveways, the side walks or around the foundations of the house gives your yard a neat look. The edging may be paved or concrete and is a permanent structure that takes away much of the Lawn Business For Sale work that would otherwise take up your time. A rock garden with native plants and low maintenance grasses is a great choice for the Australian climate.
Potted plants are easy to care for. And, the best part is that the pots can be moved around to change the landscape as often as you want. Colourful flowering potted plants add to the beauty and curb appeal of your home. This idea works extremely well in a cityscape like Sydney or Melbourne where yard space often means a small area set back from the road.
Crazy about lawns but don't like the hard work? Consider artificial grass for your lawn. Not only is it maintenance free, it is a convenient option if your lawn is prone to damage from kids and pets playing on it.
Lighting up the Landscape
A beautifully designed and landscaped garden deserves to be showcased even at night. Innovative lighting options can be used to focus on the special areas and points of interest. Lighting performs a dual function, it can be used to light up steps and pathways for safety while also adding to the night time appeal of the garden.
Fox Mowing is a lawn and Mowing Franchise Opportunities provider with several franchisees all over Australia. They also offer garden and landscape design services, so if you need help with landscaping, visit http://foxmowing.com.au.
Home and Garden Articles1. When Should You Consider Hiring A Property Management Service?
Author: Simply Property Management
2. 3 Reasons Why A Dishwasher As A Appliance Is Better Than Hand-washing
Author: Jackson Wood
3. Decorative Concrete Is Really Useful In Home Adornment
Author: Anu Walia
4. Minka Aire Fans – An Ideal Solution For Maximizing Comfort
Author: Bryson Kaleb
5. Exceptional Features Of Decorative Concrete Flooring
Author: Anu Walia
6. Something Wicked This Way Comes
Author: Lauren Kyes
7. Can Shower Replacement Improve The Look Of Your Bathroom?
8. Walk In Tubs: Soak In The Feeling Of True Relaxation
9. How To Make Your Move ‘green’ While Saving Money
Author: James Draper
10. How To Plan Your Home Renovation Process
Author: James Kyle
11. Great Tips For Improving The Lawn With Lawn Mowing Services
Author: Phil Maunder
12. Add A Value To Your Property By Installing Louvre Shutter
Author: Joseph Zammit
13. How To Care For Interior And Exterior Concrete Floors
Author: Mark Moore
14. How Much Does Professional Asbestos Popcorn Removal Cost?
Author: Jacob Ethan
15. Transform Your House With Remodeling Services In Denver
Author: John Cooper