ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Manaslu Circuit Trekking Is Now Absolutely Possible After The Deadly Earthquake In 2015
Total Articles: 6
Nepal is diverse in cultural and religious practices. Variety of ethnic groups living in Nepal makes it a country full of festivals throughout the year. Apart from the culture the popular trekking regions like Annapurna Base Camp, Everest Base Camp, Amla Dablam peak, Lobuch peak, Island peak, Mera Peak have made holiday in Nepal a sheer adventure.
We all know that Manaslu & Langtang are one of the major tourist draw cards of Nepal. Every year these destinations entice a big number of trekking enthusiasts to come Nepal. But, we also know the fact that the recent devastating earthquake has prompted a huge destruction in both of these destinations. Furthermore, the landslides following the earthquake have worsened the situation, by blocking the trail.
Nonetheless, the recent news published in Republica, with a headline that reads ‘Blocked Manaslu Circuit trekking trails reopens’ has brought back the lost hope in the tourism industry of Nepal. The landslide wreckage & ruins from Arughat to Philim of the Sirdibas Village Development Committee have been extracted, which means nearly half of the trail is now back in operation. ‘It took one month for the Nepal Army & the Armed Police force to clear the obstruction. This indeed is really a good news for both the tourism industry & the people living in this region; because, if the work persists at the same pace the route will be prepared for the upcoming hiking season of this year. Once the trail is ready the other service providers en route like teahouses, restaurants, hotels, motels and lodges will be ready in no time. And with your arrival both the industry and the local people will quickly bounce back to normal serving condition.
Now, if you are interested to do Manaslu treks, Nepal welcomes you with open heart. If you have already booked your trip look forward towards its completion; however, if you haven’t booked one, you better do, because the mountains, hills, trees, rivers and the people are ready to welcome you and are awaiting your arrival. Luxury trek in Nepal has always been popular and it is not going to fade away just because of the 2015 earthquake. In 2017 things have been recovered quite significantly and now Nepal is back again with all its popular trekking destinations, teahouses, lodges, etc.
So, what are you waiting for? Get ready your trekking shoes and sharpen your mountain climbing skills again because the trekking paradise Nepal is alive again.
Nepal Mounatin Guide Team As an independent trekking guide and tour operator in Nepal.Sanjib Adhikari is an owner of this Company, He writes many Articles on treking and tour related.In this Articles he talks about Manaslu Circuit trekking and Luxury trek in Nepal.To know more information visit at www.nepalguideinfo.com
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus