ALL >> Travel >> View Article
An Useful Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Guide For The Inexperienced Trekkers
Total Articles: 14
In the north of Nepal lies a 55km long, close-packed cluster of mountains, which is known as the Annapurna massif. Trekking to the Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) enables the hikers to rejoice the most remarkable section of this massif encompassing the vista of the tenth tallest mountain in the planet, Annapurna I. Placed north of the magnificent lake city, Pokhara, east of Poon Hill & Ghorepani & west of Mardi Himal; the Annapurna Base Camp trek is the most renowned trekking destination in Nepal.
Routes that guides to the ABC:
Starting at Pokhara, the typical trail, that’s through Ghorepani Poon-Hill needs eleven days to arrive at the ABC & come back to Pokhra. The track starting from Nayapul passes all the way via Sudame, Hille, Tikhedhunga, Birethanti, Ramghai, Ghorepani, Tadapani, Sinuwa, Deurali, and Annapurna Base Camp. While getting back from the ABC, hikers will pursue the same trail down till Chhomrong & then carry on to Jinu Danda, Pothana and Bamboo, where the Annapurna Base Camp trek usually concludes. However, there’s good news for the travelers who can’t spend eleven days to get to the Annapurna Base Camp. Today, you can easily come across companies that offer short ABC trek and Annapurna Circuit trek, which enables hikers to accomplish the trek in only eight days. Nevertheless, trekkers always have the alternative of a route, if they have time & are looking to explore more.
Accommodation during the ABC trek:
Basic lodges, guest houses and teahouses are the accessible lodging alternatives during an ABC trek. The rooms are pretty basic with 1 or 2 beds & very little or no extra furniture at all. Some ABC accommodations provide attached bathroom; however, majority of the lodges provide shared bath & rest rooms. Some also provide hot shower amenity, nonetheless, in the absence of hot shower facility, hikers can always request for a container of hot water. Although the rooms are pretty basic, but are quite comfortable. Heater or AC facilities aren’t accessible, hence, it’s suggested to bring your sleeping bag. You can also book your accommodation in Homestays if you want to relish the local lifestyle & colony of people. This enables you to relish the local foods, tradition, culture and style of living of the locals by spending some time with them.
After Everest Base Camp Trek, Annapurna Base Camp trek is the most popular in Nepal and you must take advantage of this trek by choosing a reliable trekking agency. Wish you good luck!
Master Himalaya is well an established company in tourism industry of Nepal.in this article writes about annapurna base camp trek and annapurna circuit trek. For More Information About tours and trekking Visit at Masterhimalaya.com
Travel Articles1. India Viajes Mundial El Mejor Viaje
Author: Jessica Johansson
2. Practical Wedding Transportation Solutions With Tampa Bay Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Overseas Exploration Travel In Nepal
Author: Sudip Shahi
4. Reasons To Choose A Good Taxi Service In Udaipur, Rajasthan
Author: Jai Bhawani
5. Bristol Taxis – Search For The Best Clifton Taxi Service Now!
Author: Michel Umer
6. Krabi Taxi – Krabi Airport Taxi Will Never Let You Down!
Author: Khun Franco
7. Beautiful Beach Tour In Goa
Author: Top Travel
8. Do You Know How Make Your Tour Of Sicily Quite Enthralling?
Author: Christian Guardione
9. India, A Paradise For Bird Watchers
10. Sightseeing Tour Limo In Washington Dc: What Are The Places To Explore?
Author: Mike Johnson
11. Applying Uae Visa Online Helps You Visit Top Tourist Attractions In Dubai
Author: Zuhair Hanif
12. Why You Should Reserve This Incredible Villa For Your Vacation?
13. Travel Myths You Need To Get Rid Of Right Now
Author: Wayne Brook
14. Nyc Car Services Compatible For Babies And Kids
Author: Robert Anhouse
15. How To Make Your Mountain Biking Easy With Travel Guides?
Author: Walter Winkler