ALL >> Travel >> View Article
An Useful Annapurna Base Camp Trekking Guide For The Inexperienced Trekkers
Total Articles: 18
In the north of Nepal lies a 55km long, close-packed cluster of mountains, which is known as the Annapurna massif. Trekking to the Annapurna Base Camp (ABC) enables the hikers to rejoice the most remarkable section of this massif encompassing the vista of the tenth tallest mountain in the planet, Annapurna I. Placed north of the magnificent lake city, Pokhara, east of Poon Hill & Ghorepani & west of Mardi Himal; the Annapurna Base Camp trek is the most renowned trekking destination in Nepal.
Routes that guides to the ABC:
Starting at Pokhara, the typical trail, that’s through Ghorepani Poon-Hill needs eleven days to arrive at the ABC & come back to Pokhra. The track starting from Nayapul passes all the way via Sudame, Hille, Tikhedhunga, Birethanti, Ramghai, Ghorepani, Tadapani, Sinuwa, Deurali, and Annapurna Base Camp. While getting back from the ABC, hikers will pursue the same trail down till Chhomrong & then carry on to Jinu Danda, Pothana and Bamboo, where the Annapurna Base Camp trek usually concludes. However, there’s good news for the travelers who can’t spend eleven days to get to the Annapurna Base Camp. Today, you can easily come across companies that offer short ABC trek and Annapurna Circuit trek, which enables hikers to accomplish the trek in only eight days. Nevertheless, trekkers always have the alternative of a route, if they have time & are looking to explore more.
Accommodation during the ABC trek:
Basic lodges, guest houses and teahouses are the accessible lodging alternatives during an ABC trek. The rooms are pretty basic with 1 or 2 beds & very little or no extra furniture at all. Some ABC accommodations provide attached bathroom; however, majority of the lodges provide shared bath & rest rooms. Some also provide hot shower amenity, nonetheless, in the absence of hot shower facility, hikers can always request for a container of hot water. Although the rooms are pretty basic, but are quite comfortable. Heater or AC facilities aren’t accessible, hence, it’s suggested to bring your sleeping bag. You can also book your accommodation in Homestays if you want to relish the local lifestyle & colony of people. This enables you to relish the local foods, tradition, culture and style of living of the locals by spending some time with them.
After Everest Base Camp Trek, Annapurna Base Camp trek is the most popular in Nepal and you must take advantage of this trek by choosing a reliable trekking agency. Wish you good luck!
Master Himalaya is well an established company in tourism industry of Nepal.in this article writes about annapurna base camp trek and annapurna circuit trek. For More Information About tours and trekking Visit at Masterhimalaya.com
Travel Articles1. Numerous Benefits Of Hiring Dfw Airport Taxi Or Shuttle Service In Texas!
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Guided Tours To The Magical Hobbiton From Tauranga
Author: Roger Simister
3. How To Enjoy Great Facilities With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
4. Stylish Rides And Low Prices With Limousine Washington Dc
Author: Stylish rides and low prices with Limousine Washin
5. Plan Your Vacation To Luton Airport- Hire Great Britain Cars
Author: jack pero
6. Rajasthan’s Top Tourist Attractions To Visit In Summer Season
Author: Swati Jain
7. Travel The Unforgettable Experience Of Africa’s Amazing Botswana And Serengeti Balloon Safaris
Author: Ombeni African Safari
8. Top Places That Compel A Solo Explorer To Travel In India
Author: Aura Voyages
9. Latin America Tourism Is Booming And Tour Operator Offers The Best Advice To Get The Most Of It!
Author: Anna Avanesova
10. Book Your Hoi An Hotel From Us
Author: Ms. Emma Tran
11. Enjoy A Variety Of Benefits With All Inclusive Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
12. 4 Things That You Can Only Buy In Turkey
13. Get Married In San Antonio With A Wedding Party Bus San Antonio
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
14. 3 Quirkiest Bars In Melbourne That Are Straight Out Of Your Dreams
15. Wedding Guest Transportation In Phoenix Charter Bus Rental
Author: Hire Charter Bus