ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
Is Buying A Property In Chennai Your Dream?
Total Articles: 11
The real estate market in Chennai has always been under the radar of real estate investors. From talking about the soaring prices of properties to high monthly rent in the main city of Chennai, there have been a lot of stories revolving around this growing city. However, people are making a clever decision of investing in suburban areas within Chennai which are thriving and offering reliable housing.
Despite high realty prices that Chennai is famed for, there are ample opportunities for investors with good benefits. North Chennai has seen a high demand for flats for sale in Oragadam, Chennai. Areas like these are witnessing a high ROI with experts often recommending to invest in North Chennai.
Here are top 5 reasons why you should consider buying a flat or investing in Chennai:
Premium residential projects
The suburbs saw a high demand for residential and commercial project launches. These projects attracted buyers looking for affordable yet premium homes. With several areas including Oragadam projects are offering ample opportunities to invest in your dream home. Top developers like Hiranandani
are coming up with Hiranandani Parks, Chennai by offering world-class architecture, renowned interior designs, numerous amenities and more, to give us an experience of premium living.
Phase II of Chennai Metro is one of the major infrastructure developments that is opening a lot of opportunities in the residential real estate front. Apart from this, there is a host of other civil infrastructure projects including flyovers, bus terminus, and expansion of roads to boost connectivity and seamless travel for people having 2 BHK and 3BHK flats in Chennai.
Chennai has its root in North, many areas such as Georgetown, Parry’s, Perambur and Broadway are some of the areas that are as old as the city. As the city expanded its industrial and public sector, it helped the employees to find their dream homes in nearby localities. Oragadam is one of the areas in Chennai that has topped the list of favourable destinations in the city because the scope of return on investment is high. The upcoming infrastructure projects are also the contributing factor for high ROI in the long run.
For a lifestyle
Living in Chennai is everyone’s dream. It’s not just an investment you make, but a lifestyle you wish to experience. From premium homes that are budget-friendly to great connectivity across the city, Chennai gives you all the right reasons to have your dream abode in this beautiful city.
It time to plan your investment in Chennai. With good infrastructure developments, affordable prices, there is a lot of scope for better returns in the near future.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd