ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What Is Reality Modeling In Construction Companies?
Total Articles: 55
Reality Modeling, Complete New Concept In Construction Sector
Nowadays, construction companies search for ways to develop and deliver their projects as they want to get in touch with their clients on a more personal level and eliminate risks of errors. It became possible with the introduction of Oculus Rift. Even better, you only need your Smartphone for reality modeling.
In January 2017, Sue Klawans, the SVP of Gilbane Building Company, had a webinar about innovation and technologies that make reality modeling possible. They also talked about the benefits this technology delivers to engineers, constructor and their clients. Let’s have a look.
Companies Use Laser Scanning for Reality Modeling
Many companies are implementing laser scanning for their reality-capture needs. For example, PCL Construction uses this technology for almost every project to ensure enhanced interaction with clients. According to Nick Kurth, Virtual Construction Manager of PCL Construction, the company has bought more than ten scanners in 18 months. They also trained two employees to work with these scanners.
PCL Construction uses scanners to download new and old projects as well as update and change them. The company is now thinking about hand-held scanners which are smaller than regular scanners. According to Nick Kurth, hand-held scanners are more comfortable when you need to work on remodeling and reconstruction projects. All in all, both bigger and smaller scanners have proved to be effective, and other companies begin to use them as well.
Nick Kurth says that reality modeling is a crucial part of creating mixed-reality 3D models. And smaller scanners can be used to download models everywhere, either in the office or on site to show engineers and construction workers how the projects should be handled.
Reality Modeling technology is still in development and will be changed and improved in future, but with more and more companies using reality modeling, it is clear that new visualization software will appear soon.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. What You Didn’t Know About The Ongoing Real Estate Ventures Of Hyderabad?
Author: subha gruha
2. Pg Accommodation – A New Trend To Boon Tourism
Author: Siana Roshan
3. The New York City Housing Boom Includes New Apartments In Bronx, Ny
Author: Lawrence Roy
4. Sean Zarinegar: The Anatomy Of A Successful Real Estate Career
Author: Sean Zarinegar
5. 5 Essential Tips For Successful Real Estate Investing
Author: RC NC
6. Sell Your Home To The Potential Home Buyers Alabama?
Author: Home buyers
7. Boerne Tx Homes For Sale –a Professional Cordillera Ranch Realtor Knows What The Client Exactly Need
Author: Richmond Frasier
8. Why Living Close To Nature In Barog Has A Transforming Effect On Your Life?
Author: The Woods Barog
9. • Building Information Modeling For Building Construction
10. Vianaar : La Sierra Estate Villas
Author: Vianaar Homes
11. Is Aventura Condos A Good Investment?
Author: Irit Naymark
12. How Can I Be An Elegant Investor In Real Estate?
Author: Teena Gupta
13. Things That You Should Know About Rera
Author: Aksha Group
14. Cordillera Ranch Boerne Tx Realtor –boerne Tx Home Selling Has Become Less Hassling!
Author: Richmond Frasier
15. Mep Bim Moedling And Clast Detection On Plant Room