ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What Is Reality Modeling In Construction Companies?
Total Articles: 60
Reality Modeling, Complete New Concept In Construction Sector
Nowadays, construction companies search for ways to develop and deliver their projects as they want to get in touch with their clients on a more personal level and eliminate risks of errors. It became possible with the introduction of Oculus Rift. Even better, you only need your Smartphone for reality modeling.
In January 2017, Sue Klawans, the SVP of Gilbane Building Company, had a webinar about innovation and technologies that make reality modeling possible. They also talked about the benefits this technology delivers to engineers, constructor and their clients. Let’s have a look.
Companies Use Laser Scanning for Reality Modeling
Many companies are implementing laser scanning for their reality-capture needs. For example, PCL Construction uses this technology for almost every project to ensure enhanced interaction with clients. According to Nick Kurth, Virtual Construction Manager of PCL Construction, the company has bought more than ten scanners in 18 months. They also trained two employees to work with these scanners.
PCL Construction uses scanners to download new and old projects as well as update and change them. The company is now thinking about hand-held scanners which are smaller than regular scanners. According to Nick Kurth, hand-held scanners are more comfortable when you need to work on remodeling and reconstruction projects. All in all, both bigger and smaller scanners have proved to be effective, and other companies begin to use them as well.
Nick Kurth says that reality modeling is a crucial part of creating mixed-reality 3D models. And smaller scanners can be used to download models everywhere, either in the office or on site to show engineers and construction workers how the projects should be handled.
Reality Modeling technology is still in development and will be changed and improved in future, but with more and more companies using reality modeling, it is clear that new visualization software will appear soon.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Assets Management Darwin
Author: John Adams
2. How To Choose The Best Plot For Residential Use?
Author: subha gruha
3. Ramprastha Greens-apartments And Flats In Vaishali
Author: Ramprastha Group
4. Changes In The Home Loan Market In India
Author: RBD Shelters
5. Why Investors And Home Owners Trust Duerksen To Manage Their Properties
Author: Duerkse Rrentals
6. How To Finding The Perfect Seymour Arm Cabins For Sale
Author: Les Vinney
7. How To Make Sure Construction Safety Is Maintained
8. Broome Property Manipulate
Author: Charlene Agbu
9. The Advantages And Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation At Home
Author: Zac Fogg
10. 5 Critical Questions To Ask When Buying Top Real Estate Project In Dhanbad
11. Residential Properties In Nashik - Affordable Or Not?
12. Are You Interested In Purchasing Properties In Nashik? Karmaa Group Is At Your Service..!!
13. Plots In Faridabad-puri Aman Vilas
Author: Puri Constructions
14. Avail The Dream Properties Of Benissa With Immo Abroad
15. Apartments In Dombivali Offers Best Residential Zones Within Affordable Range