ALL >> Real-Estate-and-Foreclosure >> View Article
What Is Reality Modeling In Construction Companies?
Total Articles: 60
Reality Modeling, Complete New Concept In Construction Sector
Nowadays, construction companies search for ways to develop and deliver their projects as they want to get in touch with their clients on a more personal level and eliminate risks of errors. It became possible with the introduction of Oculus Rift. Even better, you only need your Smartphone for reality modeling.
In January 2017, Sue Klawans, the SVP of Gilbane Building Company, had a webinar about innovation and technologies that make reality modeling possible. They also talked about the benefits this technology delivers to engineers, constructor and their clients. Let’s have a look.
Companies Use Laser Scanning for Reality Modeling
Many companies are implementing laser scanning for their reality-capture needs. For example, PCL Construction uses this technology for almost every project to ensure enhanced interaction with clients. According to Nick Kurth, Virtual Construction Manager of PCL Construction, the company has bought more than ten scanners in 18 months. They also trained two employees to work with these scanners.
PCL Construction uses scanners to download new and old projects as well as update and change them. The company is now thinking about hand-held scanners which are smaller than regular scanners. According to Nick Kurth, hand-held scanners are more comfortable when you need to work on remodeling and reconstruction projects. All in all, both bigger and smaller scanners have proved to be effective, and other companies begin to use them as well.
Nick Kurth says that reality modeling is a crucial part of creating mixed-reality 3D models. And smaller scanners can be used to download models everywhere, either in the office or on site to show engineers and construction workers how the projects should be handled.
Reality Modeling technology is still in development and will be changed and improved in future, but with more and more companies using reality modeling, it is clear that new visualization software will appear soon.
Real Estate and Foreclosure Articles1. Greenwood Houses For Sale As Easy As Possible While Taking Help Of The Best Real Estate Agent!
Author: John Pettrick
2. Invest Wisely With The Grand Forks Property For Sale While Taking Help Of A Pro!
Author: John Pettrick
3. 5 Out Of The Box Home Buying Tips - From The Top Real Estate Experts
Author: Tamanna Khatri
4. Pankaj Bajaj Eldeco: Country Needs World Class Construction Practices
5. Now Fulfill Your Dream Of Owning Affordable Homes In Gurgaon
Author: priya singh
6. Affordable Open Plots For Sale In Hyderabad Near Shamshabad
7. How To Find Your Dream Apartment For Rent Online In Shrewbury
Author: Sue Thornton
8. What Is A Property Buying Service? Here’s What You Need To Know
Author: Steve Son
9. Ramprastha-premium Apartments In Gurgaon
Author: Ramprastha Group
10. Chembur East – A Growing Residential Hub
Author: Sonali Patel
11. Why To Buy A Flat In Hallmark?
12. Guide To Real Estate Investing
13. Space For Lease Atlanta For Your Own Home
Author: Paul Roland
14. Salarpuria Sattva Misty Charm - Kanakapura Road Bangalore - Pre Launch
Author: Nilisha Sinha
15. Don’t Commit These 4 Mistakes While Buying Home From Hyderabad Real Estate
Author: Subhagruha Projects India Pvt.Ltd