ALL >> Health >> View Article
6 Normal Member Bumps That Look Exactly Like Socially Shared Diseases
Total Articles: 1102
When a man discovers member bumps, he can be quite concerned, and for good reason. Any change in the male organ and surrounding area is cause for careful attention. That’s one of the benefits of practicing daily manhood care - a man will almost always notice changes immediately if he is looking over the equipment on a daily basis.
In most cases, member bumps are benign and nothing to worry about. However, it isn’t unusual for a guy to wonder if any changes to his manhood might be caused by a socially shared disease. And unfortunately, many member bumps do mimic the look of socially shared infection symptoms. Here’s what a man needs to know about the most common reasons for member bumps (which might also come along with a red manhood), and when he can relax and not worry.
1. Inflamed hair follicles. Every guy has hair follicles on the area around his member; some men also have hair follicles on their manhood itself. Sometimes a hair follicle can become blocked, which leads to redness and tenderness - it might look like a pimple, complete with pus inside. When this happens in a group in a particular area, it can look much more serious than it really is!
2. Tiny cysts. Though these usually appear on the balls, they can also appear on the male organ. These member bumps might show up one at a time, or there might be several of them here and there, or even in a cluster. They can grow to the size of a pea. Though they don’t cause any harm (and they are certainly not cancerous!), many men choose to have them removed for comfort or cosmetic reasons.
3. Psoriasis. Some men develop psoriasis on their private areas, which can have a very scaly, dry appearance. It might also contribute to a very red manhood, which is a sign of irritation of the skin layers. Though psoriasis can look scary and itchy like crazy, it’s actually very treatable. A doctor’s visit is required, however.
4. Pearly manhood papules. These little bumps appear in a cluster near or around the head of the male organ. They are more common in uncut men, and they are actually rather common, with up to 20 percent of population having them. Though these member bumps can sometimes mimic a mild care of herpes, they are not at all contagious, nor are they dangerous. They do not require medical treatment.
5. Lichen planus. These bumps are tiny, pink and might even go unnoticed at first. They tend to appear on the glans. They can form a ring or line shape. They can be smooth or scaly, and sometimes they are itchy. They resolve themselves within a year or so, but a guy who wants to get rid of them sooner can opt for medical treatment.
6. Angiokertomas. These member bumps might be red or even blue. They can appear anywhere on the manhood, including the balls. They are more common as a man ages; in fact, older men likely have these. However, they can impact younger men as well. These member bumps are entirely benign and don’t require medical treatment.
But what if worries persist about an STD?
Though these six common reasons for a red manhood or member bumps might set a man’s mind at ease, other guys might still wonder if they have some sort of disease. In that case, it’s always best to go to the doctor. When it comes to good male organ health, it’s always best to be safe rather than sorry!
In the meantime, a guy should do everything possible to keep his member as healthy as it can be. That starts with a top-notch male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can be applied. A guy should look for a powerful all-around crème that contains vitamins, amino acids and other nutrients that promote blood flow, healing and oxygenation of delicate male organ tissue. A crème with a Shea butter base is also important to help avoid the redness, dryness and scaly feeling that can come along with some member bumps.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Does It Help To Outsource Provider Credentialing Services?
2. Quickest Air Ambulance Service In Dibrugarh With Advanced Medical Equipments
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
3. Male Organ Function Tips For Weekend Sensual Warriors
Author: John Dugan
4. आयुर्वेद के माध्यम से पीठ दर्द और उनके घरेलू उपचार
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
5. Men Too Suffer From Hair Problems And This Is How To Solve Them
Author: Kabea Global
6. Global Surgical Equipment Market Trend
7. The Emergency Dental Care - Know When It's Urgent
Author: Raphael Leo
8. Appropriate Supplement For The Progression On Eye Disease
Author: Blake Andrus
9. Benefits Of Orthodontics In Phoenix
Author: John Marker
10. Impact Of Air Conditioners On Health
Author: Thomas Martinez
11. Herbal Pain Relief Gel Is The Best Solution For Your Sore Body
Author: Shashikant Shukla
12. Natural And Necessary Food For Heart Health
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
13. Benefits Of Pediatric Dentistry In Golden Valley
Author: Richard Brown
14. Top Dentistry Conferences | Emedevents
15. Upcoming Conferences For Cardiology In 2018