ALL >> Environment >> View Article
Composting Made Easy
Total Articles: 1
With the Indian Government engaging in stricter environmental, industrial, and waste management laws together with a growing awareness in citizens, the responsibility of managing waste has shifted to the one who generates it. Over 60 percent of what we put in our landfills is organic waste that can actually be recycled by composting. Yet, composting at an individual, community or corporate level doesn’t find many buyers for various valid and invalid reasons – urban homes and flats don’t have space for traditional composting e.g. compost pits; fear of odour & unhygienic conditions that composting may produce; it being a time consuming activity and the mindset that waste management is really the municipality’s job! The truth, however, is that composting can be simplified and done by each of us.
Natural Composting is nature’s way of recycling its organic wastes such as food waste, leaves, grass trimmings, feathers, etc. In this natural process, various microorganisms, including bacteria and fungi, break down organic matter into simpler substances and eventually turn it into a valuable organic fertilizer, which the gardeners fondly call “Black Gold”. However, as in case of any other natural process, the rate and effectiveness of the composting process is dependent upon the environmental conditions present i.e. oxygen, temperature, moisture, material disturbance, organic matter and the size and activity of microbial populations and can thus take anything between 30-45 days in ideal conditions.
Now, thanks to advancement of technology, there are new-age composting machines that are both effective & efficient in composting organic waste generated by homes, hotels and offices. These machines can be installed within the premises and make the process hassle-free and clean. These machines thus debunk the mindset that one needs space and time to compost.
Working actively in the Waste Management space and with the mission to “…make this world a better place to live in….”, 3R Management embraces a future by developing sustainable solutions to reprocess reject at a point it originates.
3RM’s Smart Composting+TM solution uses robust machines called GreenRETM (M), which work on the innovative Bio remediation with Intermittent Rotating Reactor technology (BIRRTM). GreenRETM (M) is an organic waste reprocessor that can process all types of organic waste and generate high-quality compost in just 24 hours! 3RM customizes solutions as per the quantity of waste to be recovered ranging from 25kgs per day to 1000kgs per day, making it suitable for small apartment complexes to large corporates or hotels. Using state-of-the art technology like Internet of Things & Mobile App, GreenRE gives users ease of operation and makes it almost maintenance-free.
Environment Articles1. Summer Solstice : The Scientific Influence Of The Longest Day Of The Year
2. Healthy Environment For Self-confidence
3. Restop To Discuss Successful Innovations To Manage Human Waste At Sustainable Summits Conference
4. Essential Oil Uses That Helps To Cure Cold Relief
Author: vrinda organics
5. Use Peddle Bins For A Cleaner Environment
Author: Chetan Rathod
6. Restop To Present On Environmentally-friendly Outdoor Sanitation At Overland Expo West
7. Effects Of Harmonics In Power System:
Author: Omprakash M
8. Some Important Steps Taken By The Industries To Manage The Electronic Waste
Author: Pankaj Kumar
9. Brief Relief To Showcase Personal Lavatory Systems At Windpower Expo 2018
10. External And Internal Structure Of Earth
Author: Arun Mohan
11. When You Should Use A Soaker Hose
Author: Jacob James
12. Why Are Investors Turning Significantly Towards Solar Energy?
Author: Zena Winn
13. Tips To Save Money While Working With Junk Removal Service
Author: Dave Kocemba
14. An Impressive Technology To Reduce Waste At Your Commercial Places
Author: Digital marketing manager and content writer
15. Sustain Life With The Waste Management Of Bluestream
Author: Aastha Kapoor