ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Gardening Tips For Easier Maintenance & Greener Grass Of Your Garden
Total Articles: 44
Know that there are different varieties of grasses available depending up on the type of weather in the place you live in. For example, grasses that do well in cold climate include Bluegrass, Perennial ryegrass, Tall fescue and Fine fescue.
Grasses that grow well in warmer climate includes Bahia, Common Bermuda, Hybrid Bermuda, Centipede and Zoysia
Gardening Tip # 1 – Know the area you live in
To have the perfect green grass lawn garden and also make it easier for maintenance, first, find what type of grass is best suited for the region you live in.
Gardening Tip # 2 – Test the soil
Before you begin planting the grass, have the soil tested. You can either avail the services of the local green nursery in your area or perform the test yourself by buying the kit from the nursery or obtaining it online.
Analysis of the soil will provide clues to what if any, should be added to the soil to make your grass grown well. Adding the necessary nutrients based on the soil test will not only ensure a great lawn and garden, it will also make it easier to maintain.
In ideal lawn soil, the ratio of magnesium to calcium to should be 1:7;
Gardening Tip # 3 – Prepare the bed
Deweed if required and till the area to be converted into the lawn. Ensure proper drainage. Lay automated lawn watering pipes if required.
Gardening Tip # 4 – Seeding or unrolling the grass carpet.
A lawn can be started either by seeding the ground with the type of grass you need or, by purchasing read-to-plant grass rolls.
Gardening Tip # 5 – Natural Fertiliser
Home made compost naturally provides all the nutrients your lawn and garden need! In fact, adding home made compost also makes it easier to maintain the Lawn Mowing Noosaville and ensures it stays healthy.
Gardening Tip # 6 – Maintaining your garden - eliminating garden pests
Here we need to emphasise that not all garden pests are evil. Most are actually quite beneficial to the Gardening Services Palmwoods. In fact, often times, it is the pest killing chemicals that end up doing more harm to your garden than the pests themselves. Specifically avoid synthetic fertilisers.
Home and Garden Articles1. From Dull To Dazzling Home: Tips To Renovate Your Home Before Canada Day
Author: Christine Delongte
2. How To Optimize A Landing Page With Success?
Author: Ryan Carter
3. How To Choose And Install Artificial Grass?
Author: Tim Kennedy
4. Stylish Miniature Gardens
Author: Florence Blum
5. The Ceiling Mounted Curtain Track Can Surely Add To The Aesthetics Of Your Room
6. What Not To Do When Building Your New Home?
Author: Cooper Crossley
7. Show Great Results For Local Businesses Through New Marketing Agency
Author: Thomas Schalch
8. How To Give Sliding Mirror Doors A Personality That Fits Your Home
Author: Lyle Ganske
9. 2 Common Types Of Water Heaters
Author: Nathan Crowley
10. How To Select A Realtor Cambridge Ontario To Help You Find A Home
Author: Justin Arthur
11. Top Supplier Of Crimsafe Security Screens & Doors Sunshine Coast
Author: Kerry Reimers
12. Embassy Edge Apartments
Author: Embassy Edge
13. Rainscreen Cladding & Their Multiple Advantages
Author: Turnkey Construction Services Ltd
14. Way To Have Custom And Specialized Interior Painting Service At An Affordable Rate
Author: Steve Johnson's Painting Service
15. The Different Types Of Fencing Are Put Up Depending On The Needs Of The Owner
Author: Ashton Coaldrake