ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Gardening Tips For Easier Maintenance & Greener Grass Of Your Garden
Total Articles: 44
Know that there are different varieties of grasses available depending up on the type of weather in the place you live in. For example, grasses that do well in cold climate include Bluegrass, Perennial ryegrass, Tall fescue and Fine fescue.
Grasses that grow well in warmer climate includes Bahia, Common Bermuda, Hybrid Bermuda, Centipede and Zoysia
Gardening Tip # 1 – Know the area you live in
To have the perfect green grass lawn garden and also make it easier for maintenance, first, find what type of grass is best suited for the region you live in.
Gardening Tip # 2 – Test the soil
Before you begin planting the grass, have the soil tested. You can either avail the services of the local green nursery in your area or perform the test yourself by buying the kit from the nursery or obtaining it online.
Analysis of the soil will provide clues to what if any, should be added to the soil to make your grass grown well. Adding the necessary nutrients based on the soil test will not only ensure a great lawn and garden, it will also make it easier to maintain.
In ideal lawn soil, the ratio of magnesium to calcium to should be 1:7;
Gardening Tip # 3 – Prepare the bed
Deweed if required and till the area to be converted into the lawn. Ensure proper drainage. Lay automated lawn watering pipes if required.
Gardening Tip # 4 – Seeding or unrolling the grass carpet.
A lawn can be started either by seeding the ground with the type of grass you need or, by purchasing read-to-plant grass rolls.
Gardening Tip # 5 – Natural Fertiliser
Home made compost naturally provides all the nutrients your lawn and garden need! In fact, adding home made compost also makes it easier to maintain the Lawn Mowing Noosaville and ensures it stays healthy.
Gardening Tip # 6 – Maintaining your garden - eliminating garden pests
Here we need to emphasise that not all garden pests are evil. Most are actually quite beneficial to the Gardening Services Palmwoods. In fact, often times, it is the pest killing chemicals that end up doing more harm to your garden than the pests themselves. Specifically avoid synthetic fertilisers.
Home and Garden Articles1. Finding The Best Foam Mattress Online
Author: Aastha Kapoor
2. Top 6 Benefits Of Using Spray Foam Insulation In London
Author: Zac Fogg
3. Quick & Basic Guide To Set Trendy & Engaging Outdoor Home Bar
Author: James Waltan
4. Choose An Efficient Residential Cleaning Service
Author: Monika Zuzanska
5. The Benefits Of Hiring A Specialized Cleaning Service
Author: Monika Zuzanska
6. Shower Door Design
Author: Mary Morris
7. How To Protect Your Baby With Baby Cot Set When Your Are Busy
8. Carpet Cleaning Tips That Homeowners Often Ignore
Author: Mike Aurtho
9. Bedroom Eardrobe Chennai
10. Make Use Of Do It Yourself Paint For Preparing Your Home Through These Tips
11. Make Your Windows Rock And Roll With Electric Blinds In London
Author: Rajeev S
12. How To Consider When Looking At Luxury Apartment Rentals In Pittsburgh
Author: kelvin rudy
13. A Perfect Guide To Invest In Best Pair Of Curtains For Perfect Home
14. Own Table Cover To Enhance The Beauty Of The Dining Space
Author: Swayam India
15. Top Janani Homes Offers