ALL >> Family >> View Article
Relationship Compatibility – Harmony Is So Very Important
Total Articles: 1
3 tips to make sure your relationship stays on track
With less than a week until Christmas, many of us are starting to feel the pressure: Which presents do I still need to buy? Did I bake enough cookies for my son’s class? What should I wear to the holiday party? While you’re busy shopping, decorating and party planning, your partner seems to get neglected, after 20 years of marriage I should know! How can you keep the romance alive with your significant other?
Did you know that December is the month with highest rate of breakups? With all the stress that comes with the holiday season it’s no wonder! This year rather than letting breakup season get you down, view this time of year as an opportunity to strengthen your relationship.
Try these three tips to get through the season and make your relationship better than ever.
1. Acknowledge the small things
Even in small, everyday ways, like bringing him coffee in the morning or acknowledging something that he’s done. They may seem little to you but chances are he’s pulling his weight too. During this high time of stress it’s important not to take each other for granted, and to express your gratitude and appreciation when your partner does something thoughtful or caring. Love is in the details.
2. Communicate with compassion
If you feel like you are constantly arguing with your partner, take a step back and try to look at the situation from their perspective. The next time you discuss the issue, start by stating that your goal is to resolve the conflict. This shows that you are putting the relationship ahead of your own ego, and your partner will be more open to listen and work with you to fix what’s wrong.
3. Make time for fun
It’s normal to get swept up in the craziness of our everyday lives, but it’s so important to remember to make your relationship a priority. Friendship is the foundation of love so schedule time to do things you both enjoy—whether it’s going out to eat at your favorite restaurant, meeting up for coffee during the day, sitting down to watch a movie together, or planning a trip. Keep the romance alive!
How will you show your partner you care this holiday season? Share your comments below!
Family Articles1. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders
2. What To Look In A Mail Order Brides Online? More Information For You To Find Out Here!
3. 7 Powerful Ways To Program Love To Children
4. All You Should Know About Making Donations To The Ngos In India
5. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Offer Quality Lifestyle For Your Elders
6. Relationship Therapy Nederland Can Help You Understand Your Loved Ones In A Better Way!
Author: Angelika Matthias
7. Avail 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Services To Look After Your Elders At Home
8. Top Tips To Help Seniors Have A Happy Holiday Season
Author: Sudhir Singh
9. Building A Circle Of Friends In Your Senior Years
Author: Sudhir Singh
10. The 24 Hour Care Sunshine Coast Is The Best Option For Elderly Care At Home
11. Full Time Employee, Entrepreneurand Father – The Highs And Lows
12. Know The Importance Of Maternity And Newborn Baby Photography
Author: Jennifer Gordon
13. Avail Home Care Sunshine Coast Services To Take Care Of Your Elders At Home
14. How To Make The Most Of Your Used Car & Why Should You Upsell?
Author: Kaitlin Miller
15. Tips To Select The Best Car Seat For Infants And Newborns