ALL >> Family >> View Article
Relationship Compatibility – Harmony Is So Very Important
Total Articles: 1
3 tips to make sure your relationship stays on track
With less than a week until Christmas, many of us are starting to feel the pressure: Which presents do I still need to buy? Did I bake enough cookies for my son’s class? What should I wear to the holiday party? While you’re busy shopping, decorating and party planning, your partner seems to get neglected, after 20 years of marriage I should know! How can you keep the romance alive with your significant other?
Did you know that December is the month with highest rate of breakups? With all the stress that comes with the holiday season it’s no wonder! This year rather than letting breakup season get you down, view this time of year as an opportunity to strengthen your relationship.
Try these three tips to get through the season and make your relationship better than ever.
1. Acknowledge the small things
Even in small, everyday ways, like bringing him coffee in the morning or acknowledging something that he’s done. They may seem little to you but chances are he’s pulling his weight too. During this high time of stress it’s important not to take each other for granted, and to express your gratitude and appreciation when your partner does something thoughtful or caring. Love is in the details.
2. Communicate with compassion
If you feel like you are constantly arguing with your partner, take a step back and try to look at the situation from their perspective. The next time you discuss the issue, start by stating that your goal is to resolve the conflict. This shows that you are putting the relationship ahead of your own ego, and your partner will be more open to listen and work with you to fix what’s wrong.
3. Make time for fun
It’s normal to get swept up in the craziness of our everyday lives, but it’s so important to remember to make your relationship a priority. Friendship is the foundation of love so schedule time to do things you both enjoy—whether it’s going out to eat at your favorite restaurant, meeting up for coffee during the day, sitting down to watch a movie together, or planning a trip. Keep the romance alive!
How will you show your partner you care this holiday season? Share your comments below!
Family Articles1. Express Your Feelings With The Finest Flowers
2. Vacation Deals Guideline - What To Appearance For Inside Family Holidays
Author: Ross Barkely
3. Telugu Marriage | Matrimonial Sites In India | Marriage Beuro Telugu
4. Is It Time To Hire Childcare Provider?
Author: alma miller
5. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Offer Best Home Care Packages For The Elderly To Lead An Independent Li
6. 7 Best Useful Tips To Find Your Life Partner
7. Environmental Allergy: A Complete Overview Of This Health Issue In Dogs
Author: Jennifer Miller
8. Absorb More Vitamin C With Now Vitamin C Powder!
Author: Owen Thomson
9. 5 Days Of Diwali 2017
Author: Pooja Joshi
10. Emma’s Diary India Explain What To Eat During Pregnancy
11. Elder Health Care And Senior Citizen Homes Facilities Provided By Ngos
Author: kanan james
12. Advantages Of Having A Nanny
Author: Johny Danes
13. Why Hire Nannies?
Author: Johny Danes
14. The Aged Care Sunshine Coast Offer Quality Lifestyle For The Elders Through Their Home Care Services
15. How To Break-up With Your Partner When You Live Together
Author: priyanka kumari