ALL >> Health >> View Article
4 Top Reasons For Loss Of Manhood Sensitivity
Total Articles: 1287
When something goes wrong with a man’s member, it’s a sure bet he’s very aware of it - and probably wondering what’s going on. In fact, many issues with manhood sensitivity come about from factors a man might be able to control with some minor changes in member care. Other issues might require the help of a doctor, but in most cases, a man can overcome a loss of manhood sensitivity and go on to enjoy an active, fulfilling intimate life.
The top reasons for loss of manhood sensitivity
Though there are other causes for loss of member sensation, these reasons are the most common:
1. Dry male organ skin. This is the number one culprit for loss of member sensation or sensitivity. And the good news is that it’s very easy to remedy! The male organ skin is very delicate, and it’s constantly bombarded with things that can lead to irritation and redness. These include the touch of underwear or clothing against the skin, the use of soaps and other cleansing agents that tend to have a drying effect, and of course, vigorous self-pleasuring. But other problems can come from exposure to latex, lubricants, bodily fluids and even perfumes and detergents that might lead to allergic reactions. All of these issues lead to dry male organ skin.
2. Problems with blood flow. When the circulation in the body is compromised, it affects everywhere - including the member. There are many things that can lead to poor blood circulation, including smoking, being overweight, chronic health problems like diabetes or high blood pressure, wearing restrictive clothing or even some physical activities, such as regularly riding a bike or a horse. Many of these issues, such as smoking, are relatively easy for a man to remedy. Some others, like diabetes, might call for the help of a physician to get under control.
3. Issues with nerves. Though this is certainly not as common as the first two reasons for loss of member sensation, it does happen, and sometimes it sneaks up on a guy. For example, diabetic neuropathy - or the nerve damage that comes from uncontrolled diabetes - might appear before a person even realizes they have diabetes. Some nerve issues are well-known for the guy who has them, such as nerve problems resulting from back surgery. In many cases, controlling underlying problems can help a man overcome the nerve damage and lead a more fulfilling intimate life.
4. Issues with the prostate. As a man ages, prostate problems become much more common. One of the most common is enlargement of the prostate gland, which means the gland will then push against other organs in the area, leading to trouble with not only tumescence, but with member sensation as well. Men who suffer from prostate cancer, including some treatments for it as well as the result of surgery, might also notice a lack of manhood sensitivity as time goes on. In most cases, there are treatments that can help enhance and improve member sensation for men who have dealt with these issues.
The best home remedy for loss of manhood sensitivity
A man who worries about losing manhood sensation can look to a top-notch member health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to help ensure the most healthy male organ skin possible. A good crème should contain a plethora of fantastic ingredients, including vitamin C, D, B5 and A - all great vitamins that work together to enhance member health. All these wrapped up with amino acids, such as L arginine and L carnitine, in a Shea butter and vitamin E base can promise relief from dry male organ skin, as well as help with other member health concerns.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Sensory Integration|best Pediatric Physiotherapists In Hulimavu,bangalore
Author: Sumitha Hemavathy
2. Everything About Vitamin B12
Author: DR. Sarika Nair
3. Modafinil Tablets Boost Executive Functions
Author: Lewis Paul
4. The Significance Of Dental Care To Your Overall Health
Author: Donnell Nash
5. Can Counselling Get You Out Of A Bad Relationship?
Author: Richard Gosling
6. 6 Herbal Extracts That Treat Daily Health Concerns Naturally
Author: Quantum Naturals
7. Tips For Ivf Success By Dr Shivani Sachdev Gour
8. Pros And Cons Of Plastic Surgery
Author: Kelly Sanchez
9. How To Know The Effect Of The Invisalign Treatment?
Author: Joseph Donald
10. Heart: Care For It And Live Longer
11. How To Find The Perfect Orthodontist In Lafayette?
Author: Thomas Mark
12. Chose The Best In Orthopedic
Author: Sandeep Tomar
13. How Effective Are The Lung Test Devices And How Can It Keep You Healthy?
Author: Natasha Adhikary
14. The Best Cardiologists In India: Dr Naresh Trehan & Dr Ashok Seth
Author: Medical Services of India
15. Why You Should Go For Fermenting Foods And Vegetables
Author: Kriben Govender