ALL >> Health >> View Article
4 Top Reasons For Loss Of Manhood Sensitivity
Total Articles: 1138
When something goes wrong with a man’s member, it’s a sure bet he’s very aware of it - and probably wondering what’s going on. In fact, many issues with manhood sensitivity come about from factors a man might be able to control with some minor changes in member care. Other issues might require the help of a doctor, but in most cases, a man can overcome a loss of manhood sensitivity and go on to enjoy an active, fulfilling intimate life.
The top reasons for loss of manhood sensitivity
Though there are other causes for loss of member sensation, these reasons are the most common:
1. Dry male organ skin. This is the number one culprit for loss of member sensation or sensitivity. And the good news is that it’s very easy to remedy! The male organ skin is very delicate, and it’s constantly bombarded with things that can lead to irritation and redness. These include the touch of underwear or clothing against the skin, the use of soaps and other cleansing agents that tend to have a drying effect, and of course, vigorous self-pleasuring. But other problems can come from exposure to latex, lubricants, bodily fluids and even perfumes and detergents that might lead to allergic reactions. All of these issues lead to dry male organ skin.
2. Problems with blood flow. When the circulation in the body is compromised, it affects everywhere - including the member. There are many things that can lead to poor blood circulation, including smoking, being overweight, chronic health problems like diabetes or high blood pressure, wearing restrictive clothing or even some physical activities, such as regularly riding a bike or a horse. Many of these issues, such as smoking, are relatively easy for a man to remedy. Some others, like diabetes, might call for the help of a physician to get under control.
3. Issues with nerves. Though this is certainly not as common as the first two reasons for loss of member sensation, it does happen, and sometimes it sneaks up on a guy. For example, diabetic neuropathy - or the nerve damage that comes from uncontrolled diabetes - might appear before a person even realizes they have diabetes. Some nerve issues are well-known for the guy who has them, such as nerve problems resulting from back surgery. In many cases, controlling underlying problems can help a man overcome the nerve damage and lead a more fulfilling intimate life.
4. Issues with the prostate. As a man ages, prostate problems become much more common. One of the most common is enlargement of the prostate gland, which means the gland will then push against other organs in the area, leading to trouble with not only tumescence, but with member sensation as well. Men who suffer from prostate cancer, including some treatments for it as well as the result of surgery, might also notice a lack of manhood sensitivity as time goes on. In most cases, there are treatments that can help enhance and improve member sensation for men who have dealt with these issues.
The best home remedy for loss of manhood sensitivity
A man who worries about losing manhood sensation can look to a top-notch member health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) to help ensure the most healthy male organ skin possible. A good crème should contain a plethora of fantastic ingredients, including vitamin C, D, B5 and A - all great vitamins that work together to enhance member health. All these wrapped up with amino acids, such as L arginine and L carnitine, in a Shea butter and vitamin E base can promise relief from dry male organ skin, as well as help with other member health concerns.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal