ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
All You Need To Know About Growth Factors In Skin Creams
Total Articles: 10
Growth factors are proteins that normalize differentiation, proliferation, and cellular growth under controlled conditions. Rhonda Allison growth factor gel plays a vital role to preserve healthy skin functioning and structure. They are concealed by every type of cell that makes up the epidermis and dermis of the skin, including melanocytes, fibroblasts, and keratinocytes.
Working of Growth Factors
- Synergistic interaction of multiple growth factors with other proteins in dermis and epidermis results in skin regeneration and repair.
- They fuel biochemical pathways that encourage skin tissue regeneration and repair.
- No single growth factor is exclusively determinant in the outcome of skin rejuvenation.
- They promote the formation of elastic fibers and collagen to provide a supple and soft skin.
Use of topical skin creams with growth factors
Topical skin creams that comprise of endogenous growth factors are often used as a cosmeceutical, which is a substance that puts forth both therapeutic and cosmetic benefits. Skin creams that contain a psychologically balanced mixture of growth factors and other proteins are available to reverse the signs and symptoms of:
- extrinsic skin aging mediated by environmental factors.
- intrinsic skin aging mediated by the process of natural aging.
In extrinsic aging, the external factors are responsible, especially ultraviolet radiation due to sun exposure. Extrinsic factors result in degradation of collagen that leads to:
- uneven skin tone or discoloration
- prominence of pores
- skin laxity
- broken blood vessels
- coarse wrinkling
In intrinsic aging:
- the degradation of collagen increases so that overall, the dermis thins by 20% in the elderly.
- the amount of collagen decreases in the skin over time.
- there is a programmed tendency for cells to stop proliferation or dividing.
- the elastic fibers become damaged resulting in laxity.
Effects of growth factors in skin creams
The promising effects of Rhonda Allison growth factor gel are:
- Improves skin tightness and smoothness
- Improves skin elasticity and texture
- Reduces skin roughness
- Evens out pigmentation
- Improves the appearance of age spots
- Reduces the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines as a result of new collagen synthesis
Make sure you apply growth factor gels and get a healthy, flawless skin!
Beauty Articles1. Reasons To Hire A Professional Hairstyle For Your Wedding
Author: Chris Babb
2. The Role Of Mistresses In London
Author: Diana Stepaityte
3. Get That Bounce Back
Author: Bolitho MD
4. Few Reason To Visit Bridal Makeup Salon In Jaipur Or Makeup Academy In Jaipur
Author: Sudhanshu Sharma
5. Some Salon Style Hair Tips
Author: James Field
6. Microblading Is The Quick And Long Lasting Way To Tame Those Unruly Brows
7. Things To Keep In Mind While Choosing Skincare Products For Yourself!
8. Best Hair Transplant Hospital In India
Author: Rejuvenate Hair Transplant
9. Hair Replacement
10. Top 8 Reasons To Get A Hydrating Facial Today!
11. Four Reasons To Become An Aesthetician
12. Skin Pigmentation | Deep Laser Pigmentation Treatment In Hyderabad
13. Excellent Hair Salon Sw Calgary
Author: Melissa Shadi
14. A Few Things To Note About Men’s Hair Cuts
Author: Sofia Stephan
15. Choosing A Nail Salon
Author: Sofia Stephan