ALL >> Travel >> View Article
The Reasons Why Many Families Choose Long Stay Hotels For Their Vacations
Total Articles: 4
It has become more and more expensive to fly to faraway destinations and even driving isn’t as cheap as it used to be. Add in the cost of a place to stay, three meals in restaurants every day, snacks and drinks, plus activities and souvenirs, and most people decide that they need to stay home.
However, it is possible for many families to get away for vacation and not spend much more than they would if they were in the comforts of their own home. An extended stay hotel is perfect for families, because these hotels rent their rooms for much less than a regular hotel, plus the size of the rooms are great for multiple people. Suites are a wonderful option for families, because there is a bedroom in addition to the living space, plus each one comes with a kitchen.
The kitchen can be a lifesaver for many families, because it allows them to either bring their food with them on vacation or stop at the store to pick up what they need for the duration of their stay. Preparing meals at the hotel can save families hundreds of dollars or more just on their food.
Between the savings on the room and the food, families can either have a little extra money to do a few more activities while on vacation or that money can be the difference of them going away or staying home.
Extended stay hotels also offer many amenities for their guests. There is always a swimming pool, which is perfect for families to hang out around at any time of the day. Picnic lunches or dinners are always welcome during vacations and they complement time at the pool fabulously.
Parents will love the opportunity to slip away for an hour or so when they go to the fitness center and as an added bonus, they can still get their workout in during their time away from home. Sometimes parents need to work even though they are on vacation and the business centers in these hotels are open all day and all night to accommodate every guest. This means that a parent can slip down to that space once the kids are in bed at night or get up early in the morning and catch up on emails and other work related items.
Parents should save themselves some money and sanity during their next vacation and book a stay at a long stay hotel. The benefits are amazing, there is space for the entire family, and everyone can get some much-needed rest and relaxation when they are there. It’s a win-win for everyone involved!
Are you travelling to USA and looking for some long stay hotels in the USA? Explore a wide variety of extended stay hotels which will fit in your budget at Weekly Hotels: https://www.weeklyhotels.com/
www.weeklyhotels.com, an online travel agency for hotel accommodation booking. We began our journey in 2013 after many years of experience. The concept of long term stay came to us through ownership of hotels. Our unique guests are looking for hotel products that either have weekly rates or hotels that have kitchenettes in their rooms; we match this niche market of consumers to the offered hotel products.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe