ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Trekking Gives A Wonderful Experience In The Famous Peaks Of Mount Everest
Total Articles: 21
One of the world’s largest mountains is Mount Everest that has been attracting several visitors towards the Everest Base Camp trekking that is located in the Nepal region. Nepal is popular for wonderful mountain peaks where every visitor can enjoy the beauty of hills. Trekking is a wonderful experience in the mountains of Everest which is very great. While trekking one has to go through several ridges and trails to reach the mountain peak. During the trek one can get sufficient time to have their snacks which they carry along with them, and besides there are also small stalls from where they can also avail the food stuffs.
Of course, the guide who will be accompanying the group will give you proper instructions, which has to be followed very religiously and strictly. If you follow their instructions then the journey will not be tiresome. During the trek if you lose the track and get lost then the people of the village will help you to reach the spot safely as they are very helpful. Once you reach the peak they have lodging and eating arrangement also. The best season to visit Everest Base Camp is during March to May and not during the winter, because of heavy snowfall that will block the way which will make the trek difficult for the trekkers.
Annapurna Base Camp trekking: Is one of the safe trekking, it offers you the beautiful sceneries that will keep you surprising making you feel highly delighted and leaving you breathless. You can enjoy the energizing fresh mountain air while you are fully engrossed with astonishing views of Annapurna Base camp trek. Hiking in the serene mountains truly is a blessing and with the presence of the Himalaya it is an additional boon to the beauty.
Everest Panorama Trek is for those people who are interested in seeing Everest within short time. Everest Panorama trek offers the best trekking experience in Nepal and reach within short period especially those who do not have sufficient time to go for Everest base camp. This trek is a short trek but offers very scenic views taking you up to the monastery which is about 3850m. From here you can get to view the world’s highest peaks, including Everest and many more. Here the temperature is very often -10degrees celcius. Therefore it is advisable to carry winter clothing along with you.
Nepal Himalayas Trekking an adventure tour company who have run Everest Base Camp trekking for over 20 years.It also offfers Annapurna Base Camp trekking and all type of tours in nepal.For more information visit at www.nepalhimalayastrekking.com
Travel Articles1. Dfw Airport Shuttle Service & Other Options - Know Why They Are Best For Airport Ride
Author: Shaik Hossain
2. Cheap Boat Rental In Miami – Things You Should Know
Author: Pavel Pinchuk
3. Apply For An Australian Eta Visa
Author: Patricia Ehic
4. How Can A Taxi App Benefit An Existing Taxi Operator?
5. Holidays At Nepal Himalaya
Author: Sudip Shahi
6. Kerala Holidays Packages – Enjoy The Amazing Natural Beauty
Author: Top Travel
7. Angola Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: Dinesh Varma
8. Visit Interesting Attractions During Your New York Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
9. 10 Travel Tips For Your First Trip To Turkey
Author: Archis Roy
10. Why Should You Book Galveston Transportation For Your Vacation?
Author: Phillip Mihatov
11. Wedding Transportation Fulfilled In Washington Dc Via Limousine In Dc
Author: Wedding Transportation Fulfilled in Washington DC
12. Taxi Services In Dehradun, Dehradun Taxi Service
13. Make Your Tour Outstanding With India Holiday Packages
Author: Tree Trunk Travel
14. Enjoy The Combination Of The Remote Valley On Choosing This Trekking Service
15. Enjoy Everest Base Camp Trek With Best Travelling Experience