ALL >> Hardware-Software >> View Article
How Swadlp Training Program Will Be Implemented
Total Articles: 8
With the traditional SDLC, the set of activities carried out while developing the software might not include the metrics to meet the security factors. Incorporating security process within the software development Lifecycle embeds the security factors from the initial stages of the SDLC. This idea supports to build the security and maintain the security paradigm through the entire phase of the SDLC to guarantee secure SDLC.
For ensuring the security over each phase of the development, the professionals should be expertise in how to integrate security into the SDLC. There is where the requirement of the SWADLP certification training come in. This certification validates the skills of the professionals in terms of incorporating security practices like authorization, authentication, and auditing in entire phases of the software development Lifecycle.
SWADLP checks the competence of professionals in the following areas:
Gathering security requirements
Creating secure design
Application security testing
Secure application implementation and coding
If you decided to appear for the SWADLP certification exam, then training is the initial step you need to take. The SWADLP not only targets the developers but also the members who are included in the software project to assess their security knowledge to build the secure SDLC. Thus, in addition to developers, QA testers, project managers, operational administrators and executive, etc., need to be trained in the security concepts. Other than the security professionals, other individuals need to have proper knowledge in order to pass the SWADLP certification. With the increased accessibility of the internet, they can easily gain the knowledge appropriate for the certification by using available resources.
Moreover, an excellent way to get trained with the skills needed for SWADLP is attending the SWADLP workshop organized by the Hack2Secure. The training program will be implemented in three sectors: Management (2 days), Technical (3 days) and both (5 days). This workshop offers hands-on exposure and appropriate case studies to stimulate the knowledge of the candidates in incorporating security at each phase of the application development lifecycle. It guarantees revelation on various application security standards as well as best practices from OWASP, NIST, PCI-DSS, CERT etc.
They are planning to cover the following factors through the SWADLP workshop:
Security core concepts and OWASP Top 10 security vulnerabilities
Security concerns across SDLC phases
Software security risk management
Secure design principles and Threat modeling
Web application security testing techniques and tools
Security review plan
To know more about the SWADLP workshop, feel free to click the link:
Hardware/Software Articles1. How Relevant Is Software Testing In A Devops Era? Top 5 Reasons
2. Uses Of Accounting Software
Author: Ayisha S
3. Become A Smart And Successful Laptop Repair Engineer
Author: Natasa Suri
4. Essential Benefits Of Co2 Laser For Acrylic Cutting, Marking And Engraving
Author: Rob Hibbs
5. Empowering Finance And Banking Sector With Digital Technology
Author: Shreya Verma
6. Do You Know The Live Stream Apps Changing The World?
7. Top Reasons Why Every Hr Manager Should Use Employee Management Software
Author: Anish Desai
8. Why No Padlock On My Web Browser Or Website?
Author: Gaurav Maniar
9. How To Build The Right Selenium Testing Strategy In 4 Ways
10. Why It Is Important To Have Ms Office Within Office Environment
Author: Carl Smith
11. Why Laptop Screen Repair Should Be Done By An Expert In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
12. Steps To Fix Error Code: “8504, 104” And Download Norton Setup
Author: Robert Coleman
13. Rise Of Automation, Robotics And Artificial Intelligence -2018
Author: Kiran Paneri
14. Dell Printer Support At Your Service Within Minutes
15. How To Choose Best Printers For Small Business?
Author: kifnfo it solutions