ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Van Cleef & Arpels Ballerina Brooch Auction
Total Articles: 361
October 21, 2009 Christie's auction activities, Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels in 1942 published Ballerina brooch to $ 422,500 turnover, in one fell swoop to refresh the record of the auction price of Christie's auction, significantly beyond the previous $ 80,000- $ 120,000 in valuation. Broken record of the record price Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels eternal fashion style still let the collectors were enchanted.
As the brand heir Jacques Arpels said: Knockoff van cleef & arpels clover necklace"All creation should be iconic." I believe that the record price to buy this brooch to buy the buyer, my mind must have flashed this famous saying. The refreshing record of this brooch is inspired by the famous ballet dancers Maria Camargo, whose pear-shaped diamond faces are surrounded by ruby ribbons, and exquisite diamond dancers are decorated with magnificent rubies and emeralds. Works lifelike, dynamic, praise everywhere reveal the aesthetic inspiration of the dance art.
Dance is the emphasis on harmony and elegance of the art, its poetic charm is the result of years of temper, each action is repeated practice proof, triggering Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels endless inspiration. Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels in the 1940s began to create Ballerina brooch series, celebrate the dancers and their graceful dance, the series through the soft curves and bright Baoguang, reshape dancers on the stage lightly swaying dazzling light.
In addition, the brand has been with the choreographer George Balanchine (George Balanchine), by the latter to jewelry as the inspiration theme, creating a three-legged ballet "Jewels", respectively, to three precious stones to pay tribute: Musicians Fulai Le Emerald (emerald), joined the Russian composer Stravinsky works of Ruby (Ruby) and the Russian composer Tchaikovsky movement as the background of the Diamond (Diamond). Brand and ballet theme in 2007 again dance, the achievements of a complete high-level jewelry series ─ ─ Ballet Précieux.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. Fitness Clothing Store Is Popular For Its Fitness Apparels And Accessories1
Author: Peter Smith
2. The Different Types Of Hair Extensions
Author: Edmund Brunetti
3. What You Should Know About Buying Watches Online
Author: Ross Barkly
4. How To Know About Personal Stylist In San Francisco: Lili Henry
Author: Scott Wolstein
5. Top 5 Websites In Canada To Buy Lingerie
Author: Jawahar choubey
6. Do’s And Don’ts Of Buying A Handmade Twig Ring And Other Jewelry Online
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
7. Shell Cordovan And Top Leather Choices For High-quality Shoes
Author: Dan Zapatka
8. Online Stitching Services In Pune Allows To Make Your Own Fashion Statement
9. Choose The Perfect Costume For Dance Conventions
10. 5 Amazing Alternatives To The Classic French Maids Outfit
Author: Costumes Au
11. 5 Different Types Of Indian Sarees Across The Country Every Indian Woman Must Have!
Author: Aurora Rithika
12. Fashion Design Institute In Chennai
Author: Ganesh Kumar
13. Diamond Twig Engagement Rings For Your Nature-loving Bride-to-be
Author: Olivia E Shoemaker
14. Latest Leather Fashion Trends For Women
Author: Ross Barkely
15. Adapt The Latest Trends Through Online Shopping Fashion Websites
Author: Sneha Nikam