ALL >> Fashion-Costume >> View Article
Van Cleef & Arpels Ballerina Brooch Auction
Total Articles: 14
October 21, 2009 Christie's auction activities, Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels in 1942 published Ballerina brooch to $ 422,500 turnover, in one fell swoop to refresh the record of the auction price of Christie's auction, significantly beyond the previous $ 80,000- $ 120,000 in valuation. Broken record of the record price Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels eternal fashion style still let the collectors were enchanted.
As the brand heir Jacques Arpels said: Knockoff van cleef & arpels clover necklace"All creation should be iconic." I believe that the record price to buy this brooch to buy the buyer, my mind must have flashed this famous saying. The refreshing record of this brooch is inspired by the famous ballet dancers Maria Camargo, whose pear-shaped diamond faces are surrounded by ruby ribbons, and exquisite diamond dancers are decorated with magnificent rubies and emeralds. Works lifelike, dynamic, praise everywhere reveal the aesthetic inspiration of the dance art.
Dance is the emphasis on harmony and elegance of the art, its poetic charm is the result of years of temper, each action is repeated practice proof, triggering Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels endless inspiration. Van Cleef & Arpels Van Cleef & Arpels in the 1940s began to create Ballerina brooch series, celebrate the dancers and their graceful dance, the series through the soft curves and bright Baoguang, reshape dancers on the stage lightly swaying dazzling light.
In addition, the brand has been with the choreographer George Balanchine (George Balanchine), by the latter to jewelry as the inspiration theme, creating a three-legged ballet "Jewels", respectively, to three precious stones to pay tribute: Musicians Fulai Le Emerald (emerald), joined the Russian composer Stravinsky works of Ruby (Ruby) and the Russian composer Tchaikovsky movement as the background of the Diamond (Diamond). Brand and ballet theme in 2007 again dance, the achievements of a complete high-level jewelry series ─ ─ Ballet Précieux.
Fashion/Costume Articles1. What Makes Mens Diamond Rings So Special?
Author: melrissa rose
2. Layer Up Your Attire With A Burberry Scarf!
3. Find Out 5 Most Likable Gift Items For Women
Author: Hugo McCoy
4. Kalamkari And Ikat! What The Past Has Given The World
5. How Your Wardrobe Changes After Being A Dad?
Author: Intymen Store
6. Some Tips To Be Successful When Purchasing Handbags Online
Author: Sanjay Saha
7. Elegant Cheap Formal Dresses Online For A Variety Of Shapes And Sizes
Author: Jane Foster
8. Pull Off Your Look With Personalized T-shirts
Author: Denesh Yadav
9. Customized Wedding Jewelry Has Begun To Fire More And More
10. What Features To Look For While Purchasing The Men’s Watches From Luxury-cs?
Author: Kally Nelson
11. Various Type Of Ladies Handbags To Consider
Author: Yoursuper Buy
12. How To Select The Silver Necklace For Women?
Author: Your Super Buy
13. A Brief Talk On The Mystery Of Cartier 's Advanced Jewelry
14. Cartier Four Classic Wedding Ring To Let Love Forever Spread
15. Buy Indian Lehenga Online At Daindiashop
Author: Ankit Bagra