ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Shine In Law Exams
Total Articles: 5
The 3 years LL.B. course after graduation remained the only recognized course for entry into the legal profession for long. An alternative option was found when the 5 years integrated LL.B. course after 12th was introduced in the year 1988 with the establishment of National Law School, Bangalore.
However, even today when LAW as a career option and 5 years integrated LL.B. course after 12th as a preferred choice of professional education have assumed significant popularity and eminence, the traditional 3 years LLB course is being offered at a larger number of University Law Faculties & Departments and affiliated Law Colleges, producing a larger number of qualified law graduates in the country in comparison to 5 year course.
There are some online LLB tips for exams:-
1. Law is a subject which needs a lot of crucial years of your life to be able to make a good career in it. So firstly be sure of the subject and career and then begin with complete confidence in order to give your best.
2. There is no particular time to start the preparation. It's never too late since you have to pay special attention to your English language, correct logic and quick comprehending ability.
3. One should be well aware of not only the pattern but also the nature of the exam. For instance, Static GK is not what is to be focused rather the current affairs should be paid special attention...
4. Also, it is important for the candidate to know the various factors of the paper and prepare accordingly, which are critical and logical reasoning, reading speed, quick comprehending, accuracy, current affairs, and mathematics.
5. The candidates must follow a good action plan so that their efforts are not wasted and are directed in the right way. Understand the pattern of the paper and divide the subjects and then accordingly start covering each topic thoroughly.
6. For preparing the General Knowledge, current affairs well, try and study in a group. This will help you discover new things and share your knowledge and generally group studies help you retain more.
7. Since the course is best and not that easy, stay self-motivated. Whenever you feel a bit detached from the preparation tell yourself why you chose this career and don't let your confidence go.
8. Appear for more and more mock test in order to check your speed and accuracy.
9. If you plan to join any preparation institute, be sure of their authenticity and choose only after a good amount of research. Don't join more than one institute. Choosing more training institutes is more likely to confuse you.
10. Do not sit for hours and hours at a stretch. Take short breaks in between in order to relax your mind. This helps you memorize more.
Education Articles1. College Admissions Counseling Services Through Experienced Independent College Counselor
Author: Alvina Joseph
2. Is Doing Mba After Engineering Worthwhile?
Author: Banhi Roy
3. Are You A Programmer? 9 Programming Blogs You Cannot Do Without
Author: meenal deshpande
4. The Definitive Guide To Engineering College In Haryana
Author: ponting brown
5. Irma Anand Admission 2019
Author: Mba Universe
6. Benefits Of Online Exam Software
Author: Conduct Exam
7. How Cyber Security Training Is Important For Your Organization?
8. Software Testing Training: End To End Training On A Live Project
Author: info campus
9. Swiss Cottage School
Author: Raj Ghosh
10. Data Recovery
Author: venu vinod
11. Three Common Problems Leaders Face
Author: Shoeb M
12. The Embedded Training For Today- Embedded Systems Training In Noida
13. Java 9 Features Oracle
14. Choose The Actual Best Digital Marketing Course
15. Get Portable Public Address System Dealer In Odisha
Author: Nitesh Sharma