ALL >> Education >> View Article
How To Shine In Law Exams
Total Articles: 5
The 3 years LL.B. course after graduation remained the only recognized course for entry into the legal profession for long. An alternative option was found when the 5 years integrated LL.B. course after 12th was introduced in the year 1988 with the establishment of National Law School, Bangalore.
However, even today when LAW as a career option and 5 years integrated LL.B. course after 12th as a preferred choice of professional education have assumed significant popularity and eminence, the traditional 3 years LLB course is being offered at a larger number of University Law Faculties & Departments and affiliated Law Colleges, producing a larger number of qualified law graduates in the country in comparison to 5 year course.
There are some online LLB tips for exams:-
1. Law is a subject which needs a lot of crucial years of your life to be able to make a good career in it. So firstly be sure of the subject and career and then begin with complete confidence in order to give your best.
2. There is no particular time to start the preparation. It's never too late since you have to pay special attention to your English language, correct logic and quick comprehending ability.
3. One should be well aware of not only the pattern but also the nature of the exam. For instance, Static GK is not what is to be focused rather the current affairs should be paid special attention...
4. Also, it is important for the candidate to know the various factors of the paper and prepare accordingly, which are critical and logical reasoning, reading speed, quick comprehending, accuracy, current affairs, and mathematics.
5. The candidates must follow a good action plan so that their efforts are not wasted and are directed in the right way. Understand the pattern of the paper and divide the subjects and then accordingly start covering each topic thoroughly.
6. For preparing the General Knowledge, current affairs well, try and study in a group. This will help you discover new things and share your knowledge and generally group studies help you retain more.
7. Since the course is best and not that easy, stay self-motivated. Whenever you feel a bit detached from the preparation tell yourself why you chose this career and don't let your confidence go.
8. Appear for more and more mock test in order to check your speed and accuracy.
9. If you plan to join any preparation institute, be sure of their authenticity and choose only after a good amount of research. Don't join more than one institute. Choosing more training institutes is more likely to confuse you.
10. Do not sit for hours and hours at a stretch. Take short breaks in between in order to relax your mind. This helps you memorize more.
Education Articles1. Give Your Career A Right Direction With Data Science Training Program
2. Cisco (sase) 500-651 Real Exam Questions
Author: Alexia Aurora
3. An Insight To Ielts Programs And How They Help Aspirants
Author: Mia Seal
4. Institute Of Vedic Astrology Reviews For Astrology Online Courses
Author: Aashish Patida
5. Valuable Software Testing Trends - Selenium To Follow In 2018
6. A List Of Top Job Oriented Mechanical Industries In India
7. Scholarship For Girls In Jharkhand
8. Different Jharkhand State Scholarship In All Courses
9. A Demand Technology-plc Scada
Author: Aptron Solutions
10. Talend Training In Bangalore,marathahalli,btm
11. The Current State Of Java Value Types
12. Getting Job In Salesforce Via Training Online Now
Author: Riley Louis
13. Blue Prism Training Institute In Hyderabad
14. The Top Llb College In Bhopal
Author: Megha Sharma
15. New Zealand Study Visa Consultant In Jalandhar Punjab