ALL >> Business >> View Article
Calcium Carbonate Filler In The Global Composites Industry
Total Articles: 444
According to a new market report published by Lucintel, the future of the calcium carbonate filler market looks good with opportunities in the composites industry for the transportation and construction segments. Calcium carbonate filler in the global composites industry is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% by value from 2015 to 2020. The major drivers of growth for this market are the increasing demand for sheet molding and bulk molding compounds in transportation and construction sectors.
Within the calcium carbonate filler in the global composites market, the construction industry is expected to remain as the largest market by value and volume consumption. Growing demand of the light weight vehicles is expected to spur growth for calcium carbonate as filler in transportation segment over the forecast period.
Asia Pacific is expected to remain the largest market due to growing industrialization and infrastructure development in China and India. Asia Pacific and Rest of the world are expected to grow significantly over the forecast period due to growing usage of composite materials in the transportation and construction industries.
For market expansion, the report suggests innovation and new product development, where the unique characteristics of calcium carbonate material can be capitalized. The report further suggests the development of partnerships with customers to create win-win situations and development of low-cost solutions for the end user.
Huber Engineered, Omya, Imerys, Lhoist, and Mineral Technologies are among the major suppliers of calcium carbonate filler in the global composites industry.
Lucintel, a leading global strategic consulting and market research firm, has analyzed the calcium carbonate filler in the composites industry by end use application segments and region and has come up with a comprehensive research report, “Growth Opportunity for Calcium Carbonate Filler in the Global Composites Industry 2015-2020: Trend, Forecast, and Opportunity Analysis.” The Lucintel report serves as a springboard for growth strategies, as it provides a comprehensive data and analysis on trends, key drivers, and directions. The study includes a forecast for calcium carbonate filler in the global composites industry through 2020, segmented by end use application segments and region as follows:
By end user industry [volume (Million Pounds) and $ Million shipment from 2009 to 2020]:
• Electrical & Electronic
• Consumer Goods
By region [volume (Million Pounds) and $ Million shipment from 2009 to 2020]:
• North America
• Asia Pacific
• Rest of the World
This 178-page research report will enable you to make confident business decisions in this globally competitive marketplace. For a detailed table of contents, contact Lucintel at +1-972-636-5056 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Lucintel offerings include advanced materials reports, composite materials market report, strategic growth consulting, market research due diligence and business strategy consulting.
Lucintel, the premier global management consulting and market research firm, creates winning strategies for growth. It offers market assessments, competitive analysis, opportunity analysis, growth consulting, M&A, and due diligence services to executives and key decision-makers in a variety of industries. For further information, visit www.lucintel.com.
This report answers following 11 key questions:
• Q.1: What are some of the potential, high-growth opportunities for calcium carbonate filler in the global composites market by end user industry and regions?
• Q. 2. Which segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
• Q.3: Which regions will grow at a faster pace and why?
• Q.4: What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers and challenges of the market?
• Q.5: What are the business risks and threats to the market?
• Q.6: What are emerging trends in this market and reasons behind them?
• Q.7: What are some changing demands of customers in the market?
• Q.8: What are the new developments in the market? Which companies are leading these developments?
• Q.9: Who are the major players in this market? What strategic initiatives are being implemented by key players for business growth?
• Q.10: What are some of the competitive products and processes in this area and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share via materials / product substitution
• Q.11: What are M & A activities in the last 5 years in this market? What reasons can be attributed to these activities and how have they impacted the industry?
Business Articles1. Be A Security Guard And Live A Life With Dignity While Protecting Commoners
Author: George Hoover
2. Have A Plan
3. Our Year Round Services Include Part - Iii
4. Best Smart Security
Author: SecurPoint Security
5. Choosing The Best Security Guard Company In Delhi
Author: Sushma Deshwal
6. Siddhakala Renewable Energy System Pvt. Ltd
Author: SIDDHAKALA RENEWABLE ENERGY SYSTEM PVT. LTD
7. Why You Should Use Professionals To Deal With Your Bed Bug Issues
Author: Steve Stein
8. Bed Bug Exterminators And The Solution To Your Bed Bug Problem
Author: Steve Stein
9. Chief Sand Supplier In Hyderabad
Author: Sand Suppliers
10. What Do Hvac Repair Technicians Do?
11. Professionally Expert Technician Of Air Condition
Author: Honestair Systems
12. Why Live Chat Script Is Necessary
Author: Surabhi Joshi
13. How Does Advertising Use Your Imagination?
14. Export Compliance Needs – What People Should Do?
Author: Fred Danny
15. Hair Removal Products & Epilators Review
Author: Smooth Life