ALL >> Business >> View Article
Pool Do's And Don’t From An Instructor Of A Lifeguard Course
Total Articles: 9
Summer is coming are we are ready to enjoy it. This is the time when you will find every swimming pool is packed with visitors, it is the best time to relax in a pool with family and friends. Though we all know some basic pool safety tips, it is always better to know more from an expert in lifeguarding and water safety. If you have ever tried for pool lifeguard jobs or have done any lifeguard course you may know that there are many things related to pool safety. I am a professional lifeguard and I have trained many aspirants who want to be a lifeguard. Today I will tell about Pool DOs and Don’ts.
Do apply sunscreen:
In the process of getting the perfect summer tan, don’t forget to apply sunscreen. I put sunscreen on my face 2-3 times in a day on a hot day and still my nose somehow always gets burnt, and my skin starts to peel. Believe me, you will never want this to happen to you. Just applying sunscreen can save you from this, do not worry about the tan, you will get the tan even after applying sunscreen but it will prevent you from sunburn.
Do be polite!:
Be nice to everyone around you, not just with aquatic staff but with everyone in the facility. If you are nice and follow every rule then lifeguards can do something more for you. For instance, we will open a closed slide (which is not used frequently) for a polite person, but if a person is being rude then we may not open it. It is always better to be nice than rude.
Don’t swallow the water!!!:
Yes, the water is treated with chlorine and other chemicals to make it clean, but you will never know the amount of chlorine in the water and what the person next you did in the pool, so it is better to not swallow the pool water. A close friend who works at an Atlanta lifeguard jobs training center, told me that while swimming, every swimmer drinks at least 1-2 spoon of pool water unintentionally, which is definitely not good for health. I have attended various pool lifeguard training courses and I have seen swallowing pool water had made many people sick.
Don’t pretend to drown:
Drowning is a very serious issues and should always be taken seriously. If you pretend drown a lot then lifeguard may think you are faking if you ever do actually need help. And do not yell help if you do not need it, it may distract lifeguard from a real accident.
These are some important DO’s and Don’ts which you should always follow in an aquatic facility, always listen to the instructions of the lifeguard and do not break rules of the facility.Have a great time at the pool this summer!
Business Articles1. Development Of Chinese Magnesium Oxide Enters Acceleration Period
Author: hu Allen
2. Indian Crafts - C Table Dealer
Author: Mukesh Tiwari
3. All You Need To Know About Ppgi Coil
4. How Can Solar Energy Be Used Effectively And How To Install Solar Power At Home?
5. 11 Things That The Receipt Management Software Can Do And Its Growing Acceptability Among Retailers
Author: Caramel POS
6. Tensile Structure For Hotel – Which Is The Best Material For Them?
Author: Tensile Architecture
7. Seo Company In Coimbatore
Author: suvagar suva
8. Opportunities For The Global Vinyl Flooring Market To Reach $16.2 Billion By 2023
9. Rubber Floor Mats Manufacturing
Author: James Matt
10. Choose Reliable Easton Orthodontist Treatment
Author: Exeter Orthodontics
11. Organic Spices And Herbs - Keep Them Fresh
Author: Jason Mckinstry
12. Commercial Steel Buildings Are Best For Business
Author: Arnold Shawn
13. All That May Possibly Be Increasing The Bounce Rate Of Your Business Website!
Author: Surabhi Joshi
14. A Contractor Can Build Homes And Businesses
Author: Arnold Shawn
15. Av Universal- Top Event Management Company In Va Helping You Making Your Events Better